Thread: Swedish Student Suspended For Telling The Truth About Migrant Sex Crimes

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Family
    Engaged parent
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Swedish Student Suspended For Telling The Truth About Migrant Sex Crimes

A Swedish student of Stockholm’s Royal Institute of Technology, is suspended from his class, Friatider reports. The male student, called Felix, published a fact sheet about the overrepresentation of migrants concerning sex crimes in the country.

It all started with a discussion between Felix and two female classmates. When he said migrants are overrepresented as perpetrators of sex crimes the women did not believe him and wanted to see sources of his claim.

The next day Felix came with official statistics of Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå) and a well verified study that showed that 95 per cent of assault rapes are committed by men with foreign backgrounds.

After he had given the fact sheet to the women the following day, it was spread in his class during a lecture. In the middle of the lecture, an African woman in the back of the hall suddenly stood up and pointed to Felix, who sat at the front.

“She screamed that I was racist and a Nazi. I tried vainly to tell her to calm down and there was no room for discussion”, says Felix.

A teacher immediately interrupted the tumult. But during the lecture, the screaming woman contacted a large number of male immigrants who came outside the lecture hall and stared at Felix through the window.

“I thought this was going to be hell, so I would stay five minutes extra in the classroom. But they did not leave. I decided to go to an end because I could not sit and humiliate myself. Just when I left the classroom, they marched into formation and the woman shouted: “Here are your rapists!”

“I managed to get away from there through the second exit. It was an extremely threatening situation. If I had complained, I would certainly have been knocked down,” says Felix.

The following day on Friday, December 1, five students like Felix chose a work group which suddenly ignored him. They completely ceased to communicate with him and even blocked his access to a group chat and joint working documents.

On Monday, Felix was informed at a meeting with the Head of Department, Magnus Brenning, that he had been suspended from the ongoing group work because the other students in the group disagreed with his political views.

Before the meeting Felix had a lecture. Then two teachers, training director Anders Lindström and equality coordinator Anna Josefsson suddenly entered the hall. Without mentioning Felix’s name, they began to talk about how serious they saw what [Felix’s fact sheet about migrant sex crimes] had occurred and promised to “act directly”.

“It’s great that you talked about what happened. Very good. We absolutely do not want that to happen at this school. It’s not okay”, said Anna Josefsson, among other things.

According to him, it were these two teachers’ and their dismissal of him in front of the whole class, which led him to be completely out of college. “I have become extremely stigmatised and most do not greet me anymore, Felix said.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/sw...nt-sex-crimes/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blod og Jord For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    The vermin hate the truth. And if they get their noses rubbed in it, they scream like stuck pigs. Well done, young Felix!
    Between the devil and the deep blue sea.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ingvaeonic For This Useful Post:

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    One cannot fight anti-white communists with sober argument. I don't know what this fellow hoped to achieve. Apparently he is under the impression that our civilization is still civilized, rather than the Orwellian hellhole it has become. To the communist, truth is no defense, and the only way to achieve the all-important goal of "equality" is to kill the best goyim. That is exactly what they plan to do.

There is only one way to deal successfully with these people, and it has nothing to do with "freedom" or "democracy" or any other high-minded nonsense.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    These muslim immigrants as with most racial others do not and never will grasp the concept of freedom, in fact they despise it they only know terror and oppression. They have no respect for human rights and that is also why they rape and behave like they do. We as freedom loving people have to learn this and never forget that is the biggest difference between us and them. Our ancestors knew this and that is why we did have these troubles in the past in our homelands.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Royal Institute of Technology is actually University in Stockholm (KTH Royal Institute of Technology).
    (KTH = kungliga tekniska högskolan)

''It has specialized in engineering and Technology. It ranks highest in northern mainland Europe in its academic fields''.

Still my relative keeps Chalmers University of Technology (in Gothenburg) better.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post: