View Poll Results: Do you think that the earth is spherical?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this has been proven a long time ago.

10 47.62%
  • No, it is flat or convex, one has to go with the new evidence.

2 9.52%
  • I am no longer entirely sure...

9 42.86%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Convex Earth: The Documentary, 2018

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Tradition
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    I really don't care that I'm defined as a holocaust denier in Europe,
    Perhaps Thorburn also doesn't care whether you find conspiracy theories silly or not?

however you are very wrong about the Germans I know well enough to discuss such things in private and they don't believe the official narrative either, they go along because they have to and really don't think about.
    Your personal anecdote has little value on the whole. I know a woman who can change oils and fix car problems. Does that mean most women can? I doubt it.

You are also wrong about Americans not knowing about it either, its crammed down every school kids throats to the point they think that is why there was a war in the first place.
    Not to the same degree it is practiced in Germany and a few other European countries which were part of the Axis (Austria, Hungary, Romania).

If you stop the average student off the street and ask them what was the Holocaust, most, and especially millennials and post-millennials will shrug or smile and say "huh". Some might know it's about "billions" of Jews. The ADL is already freaking out about it.

By comparison most Americans will know they won the second world war but don't know the details about who it was against and why and they don't even know about the role played by the Soviet Union, which was central in defeating Germany.

I bet you most Americans don't know that 'They raped every German female from eight to 80'. But that isn't because "there is not enough education", although the education system is famous for its lack of results. The thing is, you can have all the education in the world, if people don't care about it they won't remember anything. Half of those students were probably texting or checking their Facebook when they had said history class.

No I did not watch the documentary or will I, Some things you know as fact and logic, I don't need to talk out my arse I'm just speaking facts I have personally witnessed and know to be true.
    Which facts have you "personally witnessed" and what do they have to do with the documentary in the first place? Since you have not watched it and don't know what it's about, how on earth do those personal ancedotes bear any relevancy to the topic at hand?

Yet you talk about it as if you had some authority on the topic. You don't, because you haven't even examined the topic you're taking about. That's the definition of "talking out of one's arse".

talk out one's ass
    (Canada, US, slang)
    To speak authoritatively on a subject which one actually knows little about; to exaggerate, or talk nonsense.

You however want people to take you serious, but I simply can't and won't.
    No, you still don't get it. Let me illustrate what I mean by another example. You said in another thread, you'd like to see people become more educated on preserving racial differences. Now let's say you open a thread about it, or better yet, you hold a conference about it somewhere among average people, with the purpose to educate them, or at least have a civilized dialogue about racial differences. But you don't just talk out of your arse. You've researched the topic and prepared some information on it, supported by external sources, IQ test results, experiments, studies, medical and genetic findings, etc. Everything to prove the idea that "race is just a social construct", "race is only about skin color" or "race mixing leads to positive results" wrong. So far so good. But then comes your average butch feminist SJW skank and says "no way, common sense and logic dictates that racial differences are minimal, we are all human and can reproduce with whomever we want. The mainstream belief among scientists is that race is a social construct without biological meaning. Besides, most people agree that racism is morally wrong. So sorry, you can't be taken seriously."

Is that common sense? I doubt it. It's ignornce and arrogance, that's what it is.

Use your terms correctly its has nothing to do with the word "globalist".
    "Globalist" is flat earther slang for someone who believes the earth is spherical/a globe.

e.g. Globalists are getting very angry at flat earth

When I was a child we made our own agate marbles using a stream and the tumbling process that is how the agate became round. The earth moves through space in the same manner and as it moves through space object hit it and eventually you end up with a completely round object. Next you will try and tell there is no such thing as space debris? I'm not talking out my arse, I'm using common sense and logic it is not up to me that you are having trouble thinking on that plain.
    It sounds like "logic" to you because you already assme that the premises (i.e. the "Big Bang", etc.) are true. But that's still a theory. Take gravity for comparison. You assume it exists, because you feel pulled towards the ground. Sounds like common sense, right? Well, actually no. Ever driven at high speeds? Then you know what it means to be pushed into your seat. Now imagine sitting in a car that never stops speeding up. You will be forever pushed into your seat. So in that case you also have a force which causes the same effect.

Anything can be "proven" if you start the experiment with believing that a premise is already true, because then you don't seek out the conclusion. Anyone can play such games, e.g. someone could be convinced there is a monster living in a river, and this monster requires regular "sacrifices" in the form of precious stones or jewelry to stay there hidden and not cause trouble. They go to the river regularly, and throw precious stones inside it. And what do you know? The moster never causes them trouble. Everything seems to fit. Tell this story to a young child and they're likely to believe it. Does this mean it's a fact? No. Because the same thing could have been caused by a totally different phenomenon.

I have given my answers above, I cannot help that some people have trouble with accepting facts and common sense and will go to great lengths to prove their points especially when they can't counter reason.
    You haven't offered any facts though, only opinions and personal anecdotes. More importantly, nothing of of what you offered refuted the findings in the video. "I've used GPS" and the like does not prove that the earth is not flat or convex. And just saying something is "logic and reason" doesn't make it so. See the above example on race.

I don't know what I find more entertaining conspiracy theories or the theorist.
    Nice to see you find it so entertaining. In the meantime, the lies continue to unfold and the values take a 180 degree turn.

By the way, ever heard of the Illuminati card game? Players take the role of a secret society and draw cards as they plot world domination. The game was released in 1995. Here are some of the cards:

Do they look familiar to you?

Let's see some more:

I don't believe it was clarvoyancy however, not the prophecy kind anyway. The game was made ater researching the Illuminati and... wait for it,... conspiracy theories. That's right. It's part of an agenda, and it's panning out as we speak.

Oh, here's the one about NASA/Flat Earth:

Still want to laugh at those "conspiracy theorists"? Be my guest, pretty soon we will all realize it's not a game. These people take what they do very seriously.

And what is a "conspiracy theorist" anyway, but a derogatory term invented by the mainstream, and used to detract from arguments, just like "racist", "xenophobic", "homophobic", "transphobic" and the like.

conspiracy theorist

"A word used by shills when they are losing an argument. The shill calls their opponent a "conspiracy theorist" in an attempt to discredit them by implying that they are paranoid and delusional. In point of fact, it is the shill using the term "conspiracy theorist that is engaging in an ad hominem attack that can be considered delusional, brainwashed and willfully ignorant of the facts."

"A contemptuous term used primarily by the mainstream media to slander anyone who questions their monopoly on truth."

Sounds about right to me.

Ever think there does not need to be a human inside? That we can and do take pictures remotely.
    You didn't understand the question. I'll reiterate it: assuming that what you see through the telescope is 100% what they claim the ISS is, what proof do you have that there are actual humans living inside it?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bleyer For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    901 Posts
    I've surfed the videos at JewTube in my spare time to learn about various conspiracy theories, and other subjects, such as mud fossils, for example, that pique my interest. That doesn't mean I believe everything I read about or see, of course. But some of what is presented sure leaves me skeptical about what I was previously taught (programmed) to believe is true.

As for the flat Earth, and lunar landing debates, I will withhold my opinions on these explosively controversial subjects.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleyer View Post
    "I've used GPS" and the like does not prove that the earth is not flat or convex.

It's based on a spherical coordinate system (longitude, latitude, altitude). It would not work on flat/convex Earth.
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mööv For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleyer View Post
    Perhaps Thorburn also doesn't care whether you find conspiracy theories silly or not?
    I'm pretty sure Thorburn doesn't care what I think and that I find most conspiracy theories silly, and I find people obsessed with them worse they do more harm than good by spreading fear and false information.

Your personal anecdote has little value on the whole. I know a woman who can change oils and fix car problems. Does that mean most women can? I doubt it.
    My personal anecdote just shows that I'm not just some American guy that lives in mommies basement and that I have traveled the world more than few times, yet you are trying to tell something that is not true by saying "in Europe this or in America that".

No, you still don't get it. Let me illustrate what I mean by another example. You said in another thread, you'd like to see people become more educated on preserving racial differences. Now let's say you open a thread about it, or better yet, you hold a conference about it somewhere among average people, with the purpose to educate them, or at least have a civilized dialogue about racial differences. But you don't just talk out of your arse. You've researched the topic and prepared some information on it, supported by external sources, IQ test results, experiments, studies, medical and genetic findings, etc. Everything to prove the idea that "race is just a social construct", "race is only about skin color" or "race mixing leads to positive results" wrong. So far so good. But then comes your average butch feminist SJW skank and says "no way, common sense and logic dictates that racial differences are minimal, we are all human and can reproduce with whomever we want. The mainstream belief among scientists is that race is a social construct without biological meaning. Besides, most people agree that racism is morally wrong. So sorry, you can't be taken seriously."
    What I say in one thread has no bearing on this topic, you are grasping at straws and making up scenarios and drawing the off topic because you can't refute my points about a compass or a GPS unit.

Is that common sense? I doubt it. It's ignornce and arrogance, that's what it is.

"Globalist" is flat earther slang for someone who believes the earth is spherical/a globe.

e.g. Globalists are getting very angry at flat earth

It sounds like "logic" to you because you already assme that the premises (i.e. the "Big Bang", etc.) are true. But that's still a theory. Take gravity for comparison. You assume it exists, because you feel pulled towards the ground. Sounds like common sense, right? Well, actually no. Ever driven at high speeds? Then you know what it means to be pushed into your seat. Now imagine sitting in a car that never stops speeding up. You will be forever pushed into your seat. So in that case you also have a force which causes the same effect.

Anything can be "proven" if you start the experiment with believing that a premise is already true, because then you don't seek out the conclusion. Anyone can play such games, e.g. someone could be convinced there is a monster living in a river, and this monster requires regular "sacrifices" in the form of precious stones or jewelry to stay there hidden and not cause trouble. They go to the river regularly, and throw precious stones inside it. And what do you know? The moster never causes them trouble. Everything seems to fit. Tell this story to a young child and they're likely to believe it. Does this mean it's a fact? No. Because the same thing could have been caused by a totally different phenomenon.

You haven't offered any facts though, only opinions and personal anecdotes. More importantly, nothing of of what you offered refuted the findings in the video. "I've used GPS" and the like does not prove that the earth is not flat or convex. And just saying something is "logic and reason" doesn't make it so. See the above example on race.

Nice to see you find it so entertaining. In the meantime, the lies continue to unfold and the values take a 180 degree turn.

By the way, ever heard of the Illuminati card game? Players take the role of a secret society and draw cards as they plot world domination. The game was released in 1995. Here are some of the cards:

Do they look familiar to you?

Let's see some more:

I don't believe it was clarvoyancy however, not the prophecy kind anyway. The game was made ater researching the Illuminati and... wait for it,... conspiracy theories. That's right. It's part of an agenda, and it's panning out as we speak.

Oh, here's the one about NASA/Flat Earth:

Still want to laugh at those "conspiracy theorists"? Be my guest, pretty soon we will all realize it's not a game. These people take what they do very seriously.

And what is a "conspiracy theorist" anyway, but a derogatory term invented by the mainstream, and used to detract from arguments, just like "racist", "xenophobic", "homophobic", "transphobic" and the like.

conspiracy theorist

"A word used by shills when they are losing an argument. The shill calls their opponent a "conspiracy theorist" in an attempt to discredit them by implying that they are paranoid and delusional. In point of fact, it is the shill using the term "conspiracy theorist that is engaging in an ad hominem attack that can be considered delusional, brainwashed and willfully ignorant of the facts."

"A contemptuous term used primarily by the mainstream media to slander anyone who questions their monopoly on truth."

Sounds about right to me.
    The above is all typical of a conspiracy theorist and it is also why when it comes to racial and cultural preservation we are having trouble spreading the word and using common sense and logic. Ranting and raving about the flat earth and the Illuminati is counter productive. I used to have a radio show that was about self reliance, homesteading, and preparedness I canceled the show because so many conspiracy theorist flooded the comments section and it brought the whole show off topic too much ie they were counter productive.

You didn't understand the question. I'll reiterate it: assuming that what you see through the telescope is 100% what they claim the ISS is, what proof do you have that there are actual humans living inside it?
    I have given you several reasons and methods to prove the earth is round, these are tried and proven methods sorry if you can't grasp something so simple.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234