Thread: YouTube Comedian Count Dankula Convicted over ‘Grossly Offensive’ Nazi Salute Dog Video

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

YouTube Comedian Count Dankula Convicted over ‘Grossly Offensive’ Nazi Salute Dog Video

Scottish YouTube personality Count Dankula — real name Mark Meechan — was found guilty at Glasgow Sherrif Court Tuesday of a hate crime, and potentially faces two months in prison after recording a video of his girlfriend’s dog doing Nazi salutes. Guilty.Recess called to await sentencing. — Count Dankula???????????????????????????? (@CountDankulaTV) March 20, 2018 Reporting from inside the courtroom, journalist and street organiser Tommy Robinson said Meechan had been found guilty of being “Grossly Offensive” under the Communications Act of 2003. Meechan was due to be sentenced Tuesday afternoon but the judge decided to release him on bail, to return to court on the 23rd of April. Are they going to round up the cast of Monty Python too? #FreeDankula pic.twitter.com/nMhDQQ1okP — The Frog of…

More...

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    I've heard about this case, it was a little bit shocking, but at the same time not too surprising... Eventhough it was made as a joke, today anything can be catalogued as hate speech. It seems in my view that the strict policies are overtaking thr rest of Europe... Political correctness has grown to unimaginable limits in the last few years.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    SCOTTISH POLICE CELEBRATE DANKULA DISGRACE BY THREATENING MORE INTERNET USERS WITH JAIL

We all saw The Dankula Debacle on Monday There’s not really much I can add on that front, other than to once again state for the record that it’s absolutely bullshit.

As bad as it was, guess how the Scottish Police celebrated that disgraceful verdict? By threatening more internet users, of course! Stuff like this is a constant reminder of how lucky I am to live in America. Free speech doesn’t really exist in a place like the United Kingdom. I take zero pleasure in writing those words, by the way. In fact, it’s terribly saddening…but it’s 100% true.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Ethnic nationalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It's disheartening to think this is the "priority" of the institution that is allegedly reposnible for protecting and serving the people.

"Any offensive comments will be investigated" - I suppose then they would have to investigate more than half of what is written on social media. Meanwhile, the streets and certain areas of big cities are becoming unlivable due to crimes committed by "refugees". Of course, ivestigating *that* would be racist...