Religion
    Spiritual but not religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    Welcome.
    Thank you. I'm thinking of moving to Holland. Money is the obstacle.

Cheers,
    Albert.

Last Online
    Friday, March 8th, 2019 @ 11:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    European Union European Union
    State
    Ostrobothnia Ostrobothnia
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single with reservations
    Occupation
    Researcher
    Politics
    Imperialist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Välkommen ,
    Tack (thanks)!

I guess you have signed in to Endphase21 as well?
    I am on a number of forums, groups, and mailing lists. If you think you've recognised me from some other place (than skadi.net), feel free to ask me about it in private.

So you speak Närpes dialect (''old swedish''? ''je å från närpes'' ?) LOL.
    Interesting how you figured out my home town (Närpes) so precisely.

Klaart ja talar Närpesdialektin.
    (Transl.) Of course I speak the Närpes-dialect.

And "je å från Närpes" translates to:
    "am also from Närpes".

Not any ''jeppis''?
    You mean the Jakobstad dialect? No, I don't speak that. I'm not even sure what it sounds like, except that it is much closer to standard Swedish than the Närpes dialect.

Sad to add that 6. common familyname in Närpes .... today .... is?....

.... unfortunately Nguyen or something like that .
    It's Vietnamese. They arrived in the early half of the 90's.

Then came these Bosnians, during the war in former Yugoslavia.

I'm pleased they haven't corrupted the place much.

Cheers,
    Albert.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single with reservations
    Occupation
    Researcher
    Politics
    Imperialist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blod og Jord View Post
    Welcome to Skadi, albert.
    Thank you. I feel quite welcomed here.

P.S. I've copied and split the debate about Finland to a new thread, it can be continued here: https://forums.skadi.net/threads/155...r-Swedish-Rule
    OK. What I meant as a sidenote (or even footnote) grew out of proportion as far as I'm concerned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4QGfNPpowU
    "Oh my God what have I done this time?"

Cheers,
    Albert.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single with reservations
    Occupation
    Researcher
    Politics
    Imperialist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    Welcome here, Albert.
    Thank you!

It's interesting to see another Finland Swede joining us.
    I'm glad you think so. I primarily identify just as a Swede, but most others of my "tribe" seem to put a lot of emphasis on the "Finland" part. Also, they tend to cheer for Finland in sports (or other) competitions. It often feels as if I'm not one of them.

I feel a bit like an abandoned colonist. Eg. something like a German left behind in Namibia

Skadi has a strong chapter for the preservation of Germanic ethnicities and cultures from the diaspora and enclaves, so I think you've found the correct place.
    At least it does seem promising.

Being a Germanic minority myself, I know the feeling and I respect it.
    I did not know there were Germanics in Transylvania, but I'm pleased to learn. Have you preserved your native language?

Regards,
    Albert.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to albert For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single with reservations
    Occupation
    Researcher
    Politics
    Imperialist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    "Hermannstadt". I did not know there was such a place. One of my two favourite historical persons is Hermann Göring.

"Lutheran". Göring was a Lutheran, and so am I technically (I mean I'm registered as a member of that church).

-Albert.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single with reservations
    Occupation
    Researcher
    Politics
    Imperialist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Swedish eh?
    I think so. I don't know what kind of "ghosts" may be in my ancestry.

Then are you familiar with Jeppe of the Hill?
    No. I Googled it, and found that it's Danish, and that the translation is off. It's actually "Jeppe on the mountain".

What do you think should be the prerequisites for a qualified leader?
    The most important thing is for him/her to be resistant to the corruptive effects power tends to have on people after they come to power. They start abusing their power for selfish ends, and sometimes they get utterly degenerate.

They must not take themselves too seriously. Sending death squads after someone who makes a joke about you is an example of taking yourself too seriously.

They must not be inclined to paranoia. Stalin is an example of leader who was paranoid to the point of insanity. He was concerned with ideas about all sorts of people conspiring against him and trying to take his power.

More generally, sound judgement is essential. In as many different areas (eg. economy, diplomacy) as possible.

Intelligence and the ability to learn and adapt are of importance that can hardly be overstated. One aspect of this is to be able to learn from one's own mistakes, and take appropriate measures to avoid repeating them.

A skill for selecting the right people to delegate aspects of one's power to, or otherwise, to use them as advisors -- and actually take their advice into consideration. To stay on top of things, it is important to delegate, as opposed to trying to micro-manage everything oneself. One needs to be a kind of team player and to collaborate with others.

Another generally important skill is resource management. This includes both human and other resources.

More generally, the greater and the more skills and talents one has, the better.

Intuition that is appropriate to matters of leadership. Several things mentioned above allude to this.

The less vices one has, the better. Excessive greed is an example of a dangerous vice. This touches on the issue of the corruptive effects of power. Naturally, vices also include a use, beyond one's control and/or detrimental to one mental faculties, of alcohol and other drugs. Hermann Göring had an opiate habit, and it has been suggested that Hitler was regularly dosed with methamphetamine by his doctor Theo Morell.

Some plans are really immense, they would have to span over multiple lives in order to be brought to fruition. Can't always rely on students, pupils, followers. If you want to realize ambitions, you have to do it yourself otherwise they'll remain as dreams.
    Often that is true, but dreams can be shared. If they are, one should collaborate around them.

"god helps those who helps themselves."
    That is true in my experience. I think it is at least in part due to my doing my best, including to be open and to learn, that I have been blessed with experiences, many of them spiritual, that I thought were impossible back when I was a materialist.

For example, I once experienced time travel first hand. It was really kind of a silly thing, because it consisted in my getting one or two steps backward (ie. closer to where I came from) for each step forward that I took. It felt so weird and confusing that I thought I was going to lose my balance and fall. While practically utterly useless, it was a proof of concept, and taught me beyond all doubt that time travel is possible. Seeing (ie. experiencing) is believing. Quantum physics also seems to suggest that in principle, in theory, there is no obvious physical reason why time should always progress unidirectionally forwards.

People have a lot of differing reasons for holding Jews under suspicion, but it all needs to be for the right reasons. Some people have purely religious reasons, some people have purely racial reasons, some people oppose them (mostly Zionists, Israel, and wealthy bankers) for their conduct, lack of morals, bad intentions, etc. The first two are superficial assessments, the third position is typically naive.
    I'd say the third is typically paranoid. To be naive is to believe there is nothing to it. You need to find the balance between those two positions. To be realistic, is "if I can do it -- and especially if I have already done it -- then so can the Jews".

Correctly applied anti-Semitism recognizes that the Jews are collectively a primitive element, purely products of instinct. There is neither good nor evil with them, as they are not anti-moral but rather non-moral. I think that they should be considered a lesser good, stuck a abysmally low level of development.
    I believe you are alluding to, or reaching for, something deeper, beneath the surface. You imply as much yourself, by referring to instinct. My intuition suggests there could be something to it, a seed or kernel of essence.

On the surface of things, the primitivity is not apparent at all, but even the contrary. For example, few would consider Einstein as primitive, and the amount of intellectuals among Jews is greater than what is proportionate to their numbers. And considering deeply religious Jews, these are people that take morals (good and evil) very seriously, or indeed too seriously. As for an abysmally low level of development, you must be referring to some other kind of development than comes to my mind -- ie. eg. it seems to me that Israel is at about the same level technologically as the western countries (and Japan and increasingly China) in general.

I think you are referring, not to what manifests on the surface, or what we can see with the naked eye, but to what drives them, deep down in their psyches. Hitler, in "Mein Kampf", refers to the "survival instinct" which he suggests may even be more highly developed, or stronger, in Jews. He also speaks of the "herd mentality". It seems all humans have these two instincts. And as for animals, virtually all of them have the survival instinct, and many (sheep, wolves, lions) also have a herd mentality of some form. If you were to take a wolf, and endow him with the human intellectual and other characteristics, would he be like a Jew? And how are Germanics different?

I've long been trying to psychoanalyse myself, and I've found some things to suggest that on some lower level of my psyche, I am a cat personality. Another entity (Willhelm with two "L") thought I was a flower. I think we all have more primitive parts of ourselves; it is roughly what Freud called the "id" (in Swedish, the term is "detet" -- "the it"). These lower parts of us drive us and find expression in our thinking, feeling, and acting, but this is often hard to trace. As you grow, evolve, and move on, as a rule the expression of these primitive drives and desires becomes less and less "raw", and eventually the "raw" desires are beyond all recognition on the surface. Perhaps you could say less and less "natural", or even in some respects, less and less "authentic".

Job 34:13-15 is the ramblings of a sophist, interpolated into the words of Elihu (the only noble friend of Job who did not choose to suffer with him like the others and thereby increase his suffering. He instead raised his spirits).
    I haven't read that myself, and I am not sure why point to it in this context.

god is not meant to be placed over creation, but within it. It's not even possible for him to evacuate it.
    That is a question of theology.

I say "the Omniverse" if I wish to factor the gods, and/or our own spirits, into it. When I say "the Creation" I mean only that which the gods (and lower spirits) have created -- pretty much the material world and its corresponding energies that can be measured through material instruments. A book you have written is a "creation" separate from yourself, even if it is an autobiography.

In my terminology, a capital "G" god is either (1) the most supreme ("biggest", "most powerful") god who consists of the same spiritual substance as lesser gods and lesser yet spirits such as our human souls, or those of animals, plants or anything truly living, or (2) an elusive consciousness and Higher Power, an entity that is qualitatively, and not just quantitatively, different from small "g" gods (even (1)) and different from our own souls and other spirits.

I think of (2) as the Consciousness of the Omniverse itself, of the Ether, of everything. I think it (or he/she) is everywhere, in everyone, in everything, including empty space (which I alluded to through the term "Ether"). It is beyond time and space, beyond our universe (and other universes). What does such an entity consist of? What are its properties? Is it Karma? As I said, it is elusive.

Lately, I've come to favour (2) over (1) more and more. To avoid confusion, I've started referring to it more and more as a Higher (or The Highest) Power, but you could call it God, and there is only one such entity.

If a god can create matter, he/she can uncreate it. The spirits on the other hand, I believe are ultimately immortal. They would live on, floating in emptiness -- the Ether -- if the material world were to be destroyed.

Regards,
    Albert.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 08:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Aus Süddeutschland und Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordoalpine
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Politics
    Patriotisch; Anti-Islam
    Religion
    Heidentum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Auch von mir ein 'Herzliches Willkommen'. Your opinion about that Reich is...'interesting'. How many men do you have behind you to fight it out?

We'll see, have a great time!
    Loyal to my hate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leliana For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single with reservations
    Occupation
    Researcher
    Politics
    Imperialist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leliana View Post
    Auch von mir ein 'Herzliches Willkommen'.
    Danke schön!

My keyboard has an "Ö" key.

But the most unique is probably the "Å" key.

Your opinion about that Reich is...'interesting'.
    The expansion of the Swedish Reich? Or the word "Reich" and its absence from the English language?

How many men do you have behind you to fight it out?
    Let's say 3 bodies. Potentially many more that I am not aware of as of now. But that requires further explanation that is beyond the scope of this thread.

We'll see, have a great time!
    Thank you and the same to you!

Regards,
    Albert.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albert For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single with reservations
    Occupation
    Researcher
    Politics
    Imperialist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Hi All.

I found myself feeling a bit lost, now that I'm finished with the intro. Can anyone suggest where I should turn my attention next?

-Albert.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to albert For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Follow my posts and those of Finnish Swede.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12