Thread: Thousands of South Africans Expected to Move to Georgia, Kenya & Now Ethiopia. Why are No European Nations Willing to Have Us?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

Thousands of South Africans Expected to Move to Georgia, Kenya & Now Ethiopia. Why are No European Nations Willing to Have Us?

Over the past 12 months thousands of white and Indian South Africans have left the country.

Quite surprisingly the Asian and African nations of Georgia, Kenya and now Ethiopia have been three of their top designations of choice. (all Christian nations with relatively low crime rates by South African standards)

So why would South Africans choose an Asian and two African nations over Western Europe and the new World?

Mainly because they’ve had no choice in the matter. Unless one has bucket loads of cash, there’s a snowballs chance in Mpumalanga you’re getting a Schengen Visa.

The EU cripples any chance we South Africans have of emigrating en masse to Western Europe, the New World – Britain in particular.

There’s simply no room for us.

British immigration expert, Commonwealth Advocate & UKIP supporter Jack Sen explained why Britain rejects 96% of South African VISA applicants and has all but stopped trading with the Commonwealth nations that fought alongside us in both world wars to the Guardian LV’s Laura Oneale.

Being in the EU has decimated our (British) relationship with Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa-the nations that fought alongside us in the last two world wars. By being in the EU we have literally betrayed the people on the planet we Brits are closest to. This is why we take so few South Africans, have seen trade with Australia reach an all-time low and has undermined our position as the head of Commonwealth….For all intents and purposes we have sacrificed being the top dog of the commonwealth to playing fourth fiddle to France, Germany, Spain, even Poland, in Europe.” Jack Sen – Colonial historian & UKIP supprter, as per a recent Guardian LV interview with well known Saffa (Johannesburg) journalist Laura Oneale.

Sen continued:

“There’s so much we Brits and you (South Africans) share as people. We fought side by side in both World Wars. Then there’s the fact that most minority South Africans do in fact have British ancestry, even family still living in Britain. I could go on and on. To think we’ve has closed the door on the Commonwealth because of our membership in the EU makes me ill…..It is not just counterproductive to the British national interests, but immoral (in light of what’s happening to minority South Africans I presume).”

And the man’s not lying.

(Note on UKIP – It is nice to know another seemingly sound bloke is involved with UKIP, considering how supportive the EKP have been to several of their candidates/representatives, in spite of some philosophical differences we have with their platform.

From directly promoting UKIP Lincs (my homebase), to running a story on Sikh rebel Sergi Singh, our features on clowns (in a nice way) Godfrey Bloom and Winston McKenzie, our dismantling of Natasha Bolter (prior to the Daily Mail using our work), to the support and coverage we have given BOSS Nigel Farage; even this story we’ve run on Jack Sen, we have certainly been supportive of their efforts.

I will be sending out a few emails to the UKIP Lincs office that sent me their platform, letting them know if they need the EKP, we’d love to help in some small way.

The 700,000 people we reach every six months can’t help

Our contact at the British Home Office told the EKP that due to “how overstretched Britain is, immigration from commonwealth nations is at an all time low, and set to decrease further”. In fact 96% of the South Africans (a large percentage of whom had historical connections to the UK) that had applied for entry into the UK in 2013 were rejected. Only 4% of all applicants from South Africa, were told there was place for them in Britain.”

So for all intents and purposes, Britain can’t let us in.

And that suits the ruling Left just fine.

Their hatred of all things South African is as strong today as it was during the late 1980’s.

What do the likes of Milliband and Harman loathe about us?

As our contact at the H.O. explained, South Africa represent the “last vestiges of racist colonial rule” and all that western Christian nations once stood for. Marxist are anti-western and anti-Christian first and foremost.

Still, that’s hardly enough of a reason to collectively throw us to the hyenas while our women and children are raped and murdered and we’re being picked off like Springboks in lion country.

So for now, the Asian nation of Georgia will have to suffice. And remember, if we do go? Be grateful! There’s nothing worse than an ungrateful immigrant.

God bless and have a Merry and SAFE Christmas!!!!

Our good friend Henri Le Riche reported that,

At least ten White South African farmers have already abandoned their home country in the face of offers of land and ultimate citizenship of the former Soviet Republic of Georgia, one of their largest farmers’ unions has announced.

The Transvaal Agricultural Union of South Africa (TAU-SA) confirmed in a statement that their memorandum of understanding, signed with the previous Georgian government in August 2010, would still be honored by the newly-elected governmentin Tbilisi.

“The new government immediately confirmed the agreement with TAU SA and gave the assurance that they are obliged to honor this agreement,” the TAU-SA statement said.

“The new government adopted a new policy with respect to the ownership of agricultural land by foreigners,” the TAU-SA said.

“In future foreigners may only lease farmland on a long term basis. There are no limitations to other investment opportunities.

“For entrepreneurs, the possibilities in Georgia are virtually limitless. The limitation to farmers to acquire agricultural land could be overcome by the possible acquisition of dual citizenship which implies no limitations on purchases of land.”

The TAU-SA is currently running information tours to Georgia in cooperation with the Georgian government to allow South African investors to gain first-hand information regarding the possibilities in that country, with the next tour scheduled for September this year.

Earlier, one of the first Boer farmers to move to Georgia under the scheme, 66-year-old Piet Kemp, was quoted as saying that “I have a new life here,” he explained.

“I try to make friends with all the people in Georgia, learning their culture. I have been here since 3rd of March, and I have not heard of one murder in Georgia in this time. I didn’t hear about any bank robbery. I didn’t hear about any one hijacking.”

“There is no security of land, absolutely no security of land in South Africa,” he stressed.

Kemp said that over the last decade he successfully helped hundreds of white farmers hold on to their farmland in face of legal challenges from black farm workers and squatters. But now, he says white farmers face threats of farm seizures.

“They have done exceptionally great job over the years in South Africa, and to give them an opportunity to do the same thing here and for Georgian farmers to learn from the experience they will receive from their new neighbors, from the South African farmers,” said Georgia’s Canada-educated Economy Minister, Vera Kobalia.

Kobalia praises Sandra Roelofs, the Dutch-born wife of Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, for promoting the program. Dutch is the mother language of Afrikaans.

“It helped in terms of making them feel more secure in Georgia,” Kobalia noted. “There is definitely that connection, the Holland connection in Georgia.”

Kemp says that Georgia’s Dutch-speaking first lady impressed a visiting group of Afrikaner farmers last year.

“Sandra, she was touring a week with us,” said Kemp. “We pick[ed] grapes together. We spoke Netherlands.”

Kemp believes that Afrikaners will help jump start Georgian agriculture. But he cautions that they must integrate into Georgian society.

“We must go into Georgia as Georgians – in Georgian culture, in Georgian language – so that they see us as Georgians, not as South Africans coming to Georgia,” Kemp explained.

Kemp adds that he does not want his new life in Georgia to be like his old life in South Africa, where he was part of a successful minority envied by the majority population.

“I do not want to live in constant fear,” the 67-year-old said emotionally as he recalled the widespread killings of other white farmers in South Africa. “We tried to defend our rights, but we lost this war.”

Amid the violence, Kemp said that he felt he had no choice but to leave.

“In Georgia there is no violence, the crime rate is extremely low. So I will never go back,” Kemp declared, comparing the situation here to the high violent crime rates back home, which include some 46 murders a day.

He sold his farm in South Africa’s Mpumalanga province, was given Georgian citizenship in 2011 and in March that year rented 700 hectares (1,730 acres) of land in the village of Sartichala, where he now cultivates maize and wheat.

“I moved to Georgia because I see tremendous opportunities here — there is a good climate, fertile soil and a good market,” he said.

Georgian Diaspora Minister Mirza Davitaia, who is in charge of the scheme, said “it is a very important investment initiative.”

“Serious capital will be invested in Georgia’s agricultural sector.”

South African farmers, he said, “will bring in their skills, experience and technology.”

Although Georgian land is incredibly fertile and a large proportion of its population works in agriculture, more than 80 per cent of foodstuffs are imported, fuelling drastic food-price inflation.

Georgia was once one of the larders of the Soviet Union, renowned for its citrus fruits, grapes, nuts and tea, but the amount of cultivated land has diminished by 43 per cent over the last seven years.

A hasty privatisation programme after independence in the 1990s aided the decline, when small plots of state-owned land were handed to millions of farmers, saving them from starvation but creating an inefficient subsistence farming system.
    https://www.europeanknightsproject.c...ing-invite-us/

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2018 @ 01:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Clerical Fascism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Maybe they'll make Georgia, Kenya, and Ethiopia white tbqh

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    "Why?" Because all European nations are controlled by Jews who want to commit genocide against us. I wish Afrikaners would all move to Texas and the non-whites would move out. Texans are pretty similar culturally and the landscape is similar to S Africa.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    At least Georgia is welcoming them. I hope all White South Africans move to where there is peace and safety. I wish the USA would take them in.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2018 @ 01:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Clerical Fascism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    I wish the USA would take them in.
    So the South Africans can be ruined even more?

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    There is enough available land in the US that South Africans can establish their own settlements much like the Amish do, without the horse and buggy culture of course. If you really understood the US it is only the urban areas that are effected by multiculturalism to a great extent.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.