Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    Is there any proof that JMC was Jewish, or are you using "Jew" as a derogatory word, like Stormfronters do?

It's also interesting that you justify anti-Americanism, but at the same time you find anti-Germanism contemptible. Yet both Germany and America are Germanic nations. That is one of the issues I've observed here, being anti-American, anti-English or even anti-Scandinavian, Icelandic, or Netherlandic gets a pass, while being critical of Germany (especially the NS period) is considered a capital offence. JMC may have been obtrusive, but he was an American nationalist. He created his own forum, Occidental Enclave, and I believe still runs a network for Western nationalists. He may have been pro-Jewish or pro-Israel, but that hardly makes someone a Jew. Most alt-righters are, in fact, pro-Israel.
    I think to remember that he even said that on his "western revival" website that he was a Jew. Never mind that his presence on Skadi was the main reason why it deterogated into chaos and hate before its shutdown. To even think of reinviting this freak is beyond retarded.

Re "anti-Americanism". I never mean the people in general when critizising America, but too many Americans take criticism of their anti-Germanic/anti-White govt (and the likewise anti-white "American Dream" ideology) personally, unfortunately, and types like JMC (and I've encountered such types also elsewhere on the webs in too great numbers) also defend this ideology and even call themselves "patriots", and like every liberal idiot, I will call them out for it.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    13 Hours Ago @ 12:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    8/16 English, 1/16 Scott. English, 3/16 Irish English, 4/16 Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Perhaps a major element of attitude conflict between Germans and Anglo-Americans is the term 'Germanic' itself. To English speakers it pretty much means German - we cannot escape a lifetime word association - but to the rest it is a neutral term. Maybe 'Teutonic Preservation' or 'Anglo-Germanic Preservation' would make things clearer. I like Anglo-Germanic, it gives a feeling of cooperation.

I also think it is better to forget about the politics of WWII. We face quite novel challenges.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aelfgar For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    Is there any proof that JMC was Jewish, or are you using "Jew" as a derogatory word, like Stormfronters do?

It's also interesting that you justify anti-Americanism, but at the same time you find anti-Germanism contemptible. Yet both Germany and America are Germanic nations. That is one of the issues I've observed here, being anti-American, anti-English or even anti-Scandinavian, Icelandic, or Netherlandic gets a pass, while being critical of Germany (especially the NS period) is considered a capital offence. JMC may have been obtrusive, but he was an American nationalist. He created his own forum, Occidental Enclave, and I believe still runs a network for Western nationalists. He may have been pro-Jewish or pro-Israel, but that hardly makes someone a Jew. Most alt-righters are, in fact, pro-Israel.
    I was the first person to meet JMC, when he was Joe_M on Wikipedia in late 2003 and engaged in POV disputes about the War on Terrorism, railing about Islamofascists (about 2.5 years before meeting Wulfhere on there, when he too was combating Islamists, but from a Neopagan British, rather than Christian American perspective...I stuck to trolling him and Zionist Jews for controlling Middle Eastern articles' POV):

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...&oldid=1268951
    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...&oldid=1268835
    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...&oldid=1268943
    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...&oldid=1268964
    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...&oldid=1268978

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    I think to remember that he even said that on his "western revival" website that he was a Jew. Never mind that his presence on Skadi was the main reason why it deterogated into chaos and hate before its shutdown. To even think of reinviting this freak is beyond retarded.

Re "anti-Americanism". I never mean the people in general when critizising America, but too many Americans take criticism of their anti-Germanic/anti-White govt (and the likewise anti-white "American Dream" ideology) personally, unfortunately, and types like JMC (and I've encountered such types also elsewhere on the webs in too great numbers) also defend this ideology and even call themselves "patriots", and like every liberal idiot, I will call them out for it.
    If Joe thinks of Christianity as second-wave Judaism, that is indeed an extreme error and laughed at by all. Velvet: "We the People" are our government. We have no patricians and plebes as in Europe. That's the whole point. You can keep outsourcing your government to aristocratic formats.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelfgar View Post
    Perhaps a major element of attitude conflict between Germans and Anglo-Americans is the term 'Germanic' itself. To English speakers it pretty much means German - we cannot escape a lifetime word association - but to the rest it is a neutral term. Maybe 'Teutonic Preservation' or 'Anglo-Germanic Preservation' would make things clearer. I like Anglo-Germanic, it gives a feeling of cooperation.

I also think it is better to forget about the politics of WWII. We face quite novel challenges.
    Look, I AM A TEUTONICIST, or GOTHICIST! I love what is Germanic about the Big Three. I just don't want to go on about WWII anymore and never did, nor even WWI as a less intense issue--because it leads to WWII all over again. I am tired of batting aside strawman propaganda put out by people like velvet, who's obviously just trying to get revenge for Holohoax mythology.

Well, girl, have you never seen my disgust for WWII White guilt curriculum? As far as I'm concerned, what you do in your own country is your problem. I don't even care if that means gas chambers. Surprised? If I have disputes to address about Germany, they have everything but anything to do with Jews and Nazis. You're too close to the issue to see objectively, but Chlodovech and SpearBrave both, each know my "peeves" are sourced in actually deeper historical issues without any real dispute over any (((third party))) origin. Whiny Jews sicken me and so does virtue signaling about Israel. All the same, if Israel bombs the crap out of the Muzzies, who am I to engage in their guilt-trip games about it? Just because they've tried to discredit us and be seen as hypocrites? Only in this way do I accept a truce. It's no different than enemies like a superhero and supervillain, putting aside the feud in order to fight some larger existential threat. It doesn't mean love, just expediency.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Another point of feedback would be that the staff is very inactive in terms of posting. I know that some of the work is done behind the scenes, and not always obvious to members, but come on, there are some mods who haven't even made a single post this year. I suggest adding a minimal number of posts/threads per month that has to be fulfilled by each staff member. It's not that difficult to post a news thread, for example.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456