Thread: DNA Testing Companies Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry to White Profiles in Order to Screw with Racists

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    341 Posts

DNA Testing Companies Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry to White Profiles in Order to Screw with Racists

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they?

(Squawker)

In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I cant say Im surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites arent always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, theyve also admitted to tampering with the result to screw with racists.

When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.

Shocked yet? Yeah, I didnt think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, I dont think this is entirely accurate

Remember when white activist Craig Cobb found out that he was 14% black? Well as it turns out, theres a possibility that those numbers could have been fudged with.

Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It wouldve been fun to throw a 10 percent West African in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. Since we couldnt do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add < 1 percent to each African category of ethnicity. That way we werent lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether its a one or a zero.

Its a compromise thats elegant in its passive-aggressive simplicity. And it got a result. The near-N-bomber wrote to us asking what that meant, and we wrote back that it meant it was under 1 percent. And we were not saying zero. Unless they got another test, that was going to bother them. Maybe they werent 100 percent Caucasian. I mean, they were, according to the results, but this way it leaves it open, and theyll always be wondering.

This is beyond shady and deceptive, people pay more than they can really afford sometimes, just to find out the truth about their heritage. What about this is acceptable? How does this turn a racist into a non racist? It doesnt. Theres nothing but high levels of dishonesty in these companies. Unfortunately, this doesnt even fully cover the other things they do behind closed doors.

With a massive database of genetic information, the company can turn around and sell that data to other companies. Plenty of those companies are doing scientific research that can only be done with access to large amounts of genetic information. Even government agencies like the National Institutes of Health use the data to better understand the hereditary causes of diseases.

Popular Science reports. Also, AncestryDNA has a partnership with the Google-owned biotech Calico, and shares the DNA of unsuspecting victims in the name of science and helpful research.

If you were hesitant to purchase these kind of kits before, Id highly advise you to just save your money and discourage SJWs from telling every white person that theyre black.
    http://whiteresister.com/index.php/1...w-with-racists

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    I am not buying into this conspiracy theory. I have used both Oxford Ancestors many years ago for Y-DNA and mtDNA and more recently living DNA for AuDNA, Y-DNA and mtDNA. The latter company confirmed my maternal and paternal haplotypes and gave the subclades. The let down was in the AuDNA. Despite having a full German mother they could not pick up on any German AuDNA. They were fairly accurate with my Welsh ancestry which paper research indicates to be 1/8. They were also very accurate with my Lancashire ancestry which makes up about 1/4 of my ancestry. AuDNA is in its infancy. Many countries such as Germany are inadequately mapped and is too similiar anyway to Anglo-Saxon DNA. Siblings even twins inherit different DNA. Most white supremacists will be unkown to DNA testing companies anyway so I would suggest that much of this nonsense derives from disgruntled racial 'purists', disappointed to discover that they have failed the 'one drop rule'. It also needs to be considered that different testing companies use different algorithms. The best way is to analyse your own DNA via programmes such as GEDMATCH.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 10:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    They've openly admitted that they do this. They like adding rake results to anyone they think is too white.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    They've openly admitted that they do this. They like adding rake results to anyone they think is too white.
    Please show me some hard evidence! I doubt that you will find any for any such admittance by a DNA testing company would sound their death knell as a business!

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 10:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Did you actually read the article?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Did you actually read the article?
    Yes I did and there is not one iota of evidence to support your thesis. You also spectacularly fail to name the DNA company in your second paragraph. DNA companies cannot afford commercially to take the risk in messing about with people's DNA results. You also need to bear in mind that AuDNA in particular is in its infancy and is only partially reliable. The only aspect of DNA testing that can be relied upon is Y-DNA and mtDNA as they relate to population genetics. The reality is that Cobb has fallen foul of his own 'one drop rule'. I call that Karma.
    Last edited by Wuotans Krieger; Saturday, November 24th, 2018 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Typo