Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Classify Rachel Brosnahan

British mother, Irish father. I could post a million good pictures of her, but these should do. Feel free to look up more. Looks like Eva Green, who has a French mother, Swedish father.

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 05:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    I don't think Brosnahan and Green(who is half Sephardic Jewish, a quarter French, only a quarter Swedish and looks like a somewhat exotic looking, depigmented, alpinised Mediterranid) have very much in common beyond pigmentation.
    Speaking of which, do you happen to know what Brosnahan's natural hair colour is? I've seen pictures of her as a blonde, brunette or ginger/auburn and she can pull all of it convincingly. Rather a minor part of classification but one that could make the difference when deciding between morphologically very closely related subraces.

When posting pictures for classification, you should include at least a full frontal of the face, a profile shot and a "3/4" shot in normal posture and with neutral facial expression. If possible, of course.
    In Brosnahan's case, the tilted down head and smile otherwise much exaggerate the length of her face and especially the chin. Proper pictures also increases the chances, that someone will reply.

These are better pictures of Brosnahan, for classification purposes:

Looks very generally "British Isles" to me and I'd say she's predominantly (rather Hallstatt than Keltic) Nordid with a moderate CM(probably Brunn) influence.
    The former is indicated by her long face, sharp chin and the long distance from mouth to chin, the moderately deep set eyes and her light(actually already somewhat too light for a Nordid) body shape.
    CM/Brunn influence is indicated by her more rounded forehead, slight nasal concavity and broadened jaw/bigonials as well as visible malars.

Pigmentation-wise there isn't that much of a difference between Nordid and Brunn but if she's naturally dark haired or rufous, that also rather indicates Brunn influence.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    I'm thinking she looks like a cross between Courtney Cox, Emily Osment and Evan Rachel Wood. I also see Keltic and not Hallstatt. No offense, but I find too many Hallstatt examples to be angular, wrinkly and totally not British Isles-looking. This girl looks nowhere near Danubian or East Nordic, which is why I couldn't specify Hallstatt, the latter occupying some bit of a demographic intermediate. She's got ample curves despite a lanky frame and much color, although she ought to quit dying her hair. It would also be better if she didn't squint and wear eye shadow. I'd say her CM is definitely Bruenn, because there looks like a very stable blend indicating overwhelmingly Celtic ancestry. It would make sense if her Nordid is maternal and CM paternal.

I was mostly posting her most attractive pictures. See?:

These ones look like Eva Green:

Talk about exaggerated jaw/chin?:

I'm afraid that I don't know what 3/4 profile means exactly, but I assume that it means a diagonal profile.