Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts

The End of White Celebrity

The Unz Review

For the mainstream media, it was a bona fide crisis. Blake Shelton, a European-American country singer and a host of The Voice, whom I had never heard of until yesterday morning,was named People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man In The World.” The result was outrage. Marlow Stern at the Daily Beast declared grandly that “people” are in a “justifiable uproar given Mr. Shelton’s history of homophobic and racist comments.” “Many on social media are blasting the magazine’s decision, calling upon Mr. Shelton’s past tweets that have been labeled as racist, misogynistic and homophobic,” sniffed Fox News. “Some are disheartened by Mr. Shelton’s history of making jokes at the expense of gays, lesbians, women and minorities,” wrote Libby Hill at the Los Angeles Times, in one of the more restrained reactions.

The decision by journalists to broadcast random leftists complaining about the decision of a supermarket tabloid is idiotic, but not surprising. Isn’t People telling us who’s sexy; not who’s slavishly conformist? But what was truly remarkable was how criticism of Mr. Shleton focused on his race. Gabriel Bell at Salon called it a “problematic pick” because it was a “reinforcement and celebration of sometimes-toxic cisgender male sexuality, the elevation of an underwhelming white man to a position of popular acclaim, the ignoring of people of color” and various other perceived sins. Fast Company echoed the complaints of many others when it wrote that Mr. Shelton was an “uninspired choice” because “in its 32-year history, the list has largely been dominated by white men.” Vox, being Vox, also complained about Mr. Shelton being white and his supposed support for Donald Trump.

(...)
    Rest at the above link.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    I only dislike him and Gwen for leaving their spouses for each other. What are Miranda and Gavin supposed to do with themselves?

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Hmm, when are we going to quit caring what celebrities do? Most of these people are just tools.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    You can quit caring, but what about most of this country? Most folks, especially the youngins watch TV (or Netflix) and follow the latest gossip in Hollywood. Take white folks out of the picture and ya broadcast a multiculti image which these young and impressionable folks are gonna wanna, of course, imitate. Take the incidence of interracial couples for example. Most folks in Hollyweird propagate the trend, so your young and naive nieces fall for it.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefjon View Post
    You can quit caring, but what about most of this country? Most folks, especially the youngins watch TV (or Netflix) and follow the latest gossip in Hollywood. Take white folks out of the picture and ya broadcast a multiculti image which these young and impressionable folks are gonna wanna, of course, imitate. Take the incidence of interracial couples for example. Most folks in Hollyweird propagate the trend, so your young and naive nieces fall for it.
    Hence the drastic need to educate most folks about Hollywood and those that control it and their agendas.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Hmm, when are we going to quit caring what celebrities do? Most of these people are just tools.
    Well, I happened to like their music at least, whether Blake Shelton's, Gwen Stefani/No Doubt, Miranda Lambert and Gavin Rossdale/Bush. I bought Sixteen Stone, Razorblade Suitcase, The Science of Things and Golden State from Bush. Now, ordinarily, I only follow the personal lives of my favorite musicians and don't care to have it rubbed in my face. I was disturbed by what I read about Blake's elaborate traditional courtship, including asking permission of Miranda's father and all, only for him to leave her for Gwen, who left Gavin for normal reasons. Now, I don't know what went down between Blake and Miranda, but it doesn't look good. Both couples dedicated songs together, like getting tattoos. Just think of how to take them when hearing them now.

As for vicious racial attacks on Southern WASPs like Shelton, that's been par for the course, regardless of any dispute over a questionable personal life. Hillbillies are #1 politically correct villains in America, especially Republicans, who are the descendants of Southern Unionists. Here in Kentucky, my maternal grandmother was born a "coal miner's daughter" and my wife's parents still live in a trailer, but my wife isn't my cousin either. I was attacked at Forum Biodiversity for being a Redneck, but I wasn't born in this commonwealth, actually Rhode Island, where my cousin was the most recent WASP governor and I have a Bachelor's degree along with two majors and one minor. I choose to live with fellow Americans who don't identify with other countries (like Italians do in Rhode Island), whereas only Kentucky and Tennessee fit that now, but in 2000, the census had West Virginia (now German) and Arkansas (now Black) as ethnically American too. Mexicans also took over Nevada from Germans since then, so while Germans have kept the same amount of statewide majorities, only switched states, both Black and Mexican have increased at the loss of Nativist Americans.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Blake Shelton is the only handsome man on tv, in my opinion.

Last Online
    Friday, June 22nd, 2018 @ 09:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Lowland Scots, Pennsylvania German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Washington Washington
    Married
    Occupation
    Pixels
    Politics
    Public Lands Libertarian
    Religion
    Gnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    I don't care about these people, I know who they are, just don't care.

I was at the local grocer last week, and all the pop magazines you have to look at while checking out had Africans on the covers.

Not African Americans, actual Africans, apparently, all the glamorous people in the glossy magazine business are from Africa.

Glamour mag, fame mag, home improvement mag, all kaffirs.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    I watched the Golden Globe Awards last night (well part of it) with the anticipation of witnessing a trainwreck & I wasn't disappointed. The overall message was "White men are bad", never mind most of the men in Hollywood, in positions of power, are Jews. Gender & Racial equality is just another form of White male bashing. The message seems to be that White men should not compete so as to allow women & colored people to succeed. Except if we did step back everything would collapse.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    I watched the Golden Globe Awards last night (well part of it) with the anticipation of witnessing a trainwreck & I wasn't disappointed. The overall message was "White men are bad", never mind most of the men in Hollywood, in positions of power, are Jews. Gender & Racial equality is just another form of White male bashing. The message seems to be that White men should not compete so as to allow women & colored people to succeed. Except if we did step back everything would collapse.
    I seen some clips of it all on YouTube.

Could it be that these so called celebrities are "jumping the shark" ? I mean they were really laying it on thick, too thick. It was almost comical.

Several things could be said here about all this White Male bashing. First it is these lefties still crying about Trump getting elected, ( Never mind the fact more women voted for Trump than for Hilary ).The second point is its shows they are organized to some extent to try and keep an agenda flowing, you can tell it is all very well scripted, after all these "celebrities" are actors.

You must also keep in mind the jew only consider themselves "White" when it is convenient to them, when its not they say they are a minority. They do the same thing with race and religion and change the term back and fourth when it suits them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast