Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Thumbs Down Anchor Baby Population in U.S. Exceeds One Year of American Births

The number of United States-born children who were given birthright citizenship despite at least one of their parents being an illegal alien living in the country now outnumbers one year of all American births.

A new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report reveals the booming number of U.S.-born children to illegal aliens who are given automatic citizenship, forever anchoring their families in the U.S.

These children are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they are able to eventually bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the U.S. through the process known as “chain migration.” Every two new immigrants to the U.S. brings an estimated seven foreign relatives with them.

In 1993, Harry Reid famously said on the Senate floor that "no sane country" would grand birthright citizenship to anchor babies. https://t.co/jndjVd6QNn

— John Binder 👽 (@JxhnBinder) December 27, 2017

There are at least 4.5 million anchor babies in the U.S. under the age of 18-years-old, according to the CBO. This estimate does not include the potentially millions of anchor babies who are older than 18-years-old, nor does it include the anchor babies who are living overseas with their deported foreign parents.

The 4.5 million anchor babies estimate exceeds the four million American children born every year. In the next decade, the CBO estimates that there will be at least another 600,000 anchor babies born in the U.S., which would put the anchor baby population on track to exceed annual American births — should the U.S. birth rate not increase — by more than one million anchor babies.

Already, the anchor baby population exceeds the entire population of Los Angeles, California and is roughly half of the population of New York City.

As Breitbart News reported, a decade of chain migration, allowing newly naturalized immigrants to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives with them, has exceeded two years of all American births. Altogether, chain migration since 2005 has imported roughly 9.3 million foreign nationals to the U.S.

Even after discounting normal immigration, the number of chain migration arrivals at the nation’s airports during 5 years exceeds the number of babies born during each year. https://t.co/gjW6j4tX9p

— John Binder 👽 (@JxhnBinder) December 19, 2017

Every year, the U.S. admits more than 1.5 [million] foreign nationals, with the vast majority deriving from family-based chain migration. In 2016, the legal and illegal immigrant population reached a record high of 44 million. By 2023, the Center for Immigration Studies estimates that the legal and illegal immigrant population of the U.S. will make up nearly 15 percent of the entire U.S. population.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...erican-births/

Last Online
    Monday, September 24th, 2018 @ 04:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Southron
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Organic/Volkisch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Whatever happened to the executive order that Trump has been reportedly drafting this year regarding anchor babies? Frankly, I don't expect his presidency to have much, if any, long-term impact on the deteriorating demographics of the US.

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 @ 01:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English/Norwegian/Polish/German
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Married parent
    Politics
    RWDS
    Religion
    Volkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    We are under invasion. This is lunacy. We HAVE to end birthright citizenship if we want to have a country. I would trade the wall for an end to chain migration and birthright citizenship, those two issues are our harbingers of demographic Armageddon.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Southron
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany
    Country
    Organic/Volkisch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Certainly, birthright citizenship should end, but that's obviously not going to happen under the current system. The US has made its own bed by choice, and now it has to sleep in it. Sad, but true.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 05:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Tragic Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigantia View Post
    Whatever happened to the executive order that Trump has been reportedly drafting this year regarding anchor babies? Frankly, I don't expect his presidency to have much, if any, long-term impact on the deteriorating demographics of the US.
    I think 2018 will be the year that Trump tackles immigration legislatively. 2017 saw a dramatic reduction in illegal immigration, the hiring of many more immigration judges and renewed public discussion on whether even legal migration ought to be cut.

He's told the Democrats that he wants E-Verify, the wall, increased border security, an end to chain migration and the visa lottery in exchange for DACA. They won't accept this as their Hispanic lobbies would rake them over the coals for it.

We'll see how it all plays out. Even if immigration came to a sudden stop, demographic decline is still a possibility in a lot of Western countries because of the birthrates of non-whites. That being said, throwing your hands up in the air and giving up won't benefit anyone. There will be strife either way.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Southron
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany
    Country
    Organic/Volkisch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakensson View Post
    I think 2018 will be the year that Trump tackles immigration legislatively. 2017 saw a dramatic reduction in illegal immigration, the hiring of many more immigration judges and renewed public discussion on whether even legal migration ought to be cut.

He's told the Democrats that he wants E-Verify, the wall, increased border security, an end to chain migration and the visa lottery in exchange for DACA. They won't accept this as their Hispanic lobbies would rake them over the coals for it.

We'll see how it all plays out. Even if immigration came to a sudden stop, demographic decline is still a possibility in a lot of Western countries because of the birthrates of non-whites. That being said, throwing your hands up in the air and giving up won't benefit anyone. There will be strife either way.
    And your naïveté isn't helping either. Who exactly is throwing his or her hands up in the air? Not I. I'm merely making an observation.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 05:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Tragic Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    And your naïveté isn't helping either. Who exactly is throwing his or her hands up in the air? Not I. I'm merely making an observation.
    I wasn't insinuating you were doing that. Please don't take it the wrong way.

I'm just saying that there are potentially two pathways here - either try to fight against demographic change or not. A lot of people are saying "it's too late".

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Certainly, birthright citizenship should end, but that's obviously not going to happen under the current system. The US has made its own bed by choice, and now it has to sleep in it. Sad, but true.
    By choice? I think the problem is globalists ramming their anti-white agenda down everyone's throats, smearing non-globalist candidates like Roy Moore and rigging elections when they have to to prevent the REAL voice of the people from being heard. This idea that things happen because of the will of the masses is the real naïveté. Even the will of the people is manipulated through propaganda and social engineers who condition children in school to think a certain way. Want people to walk willingly into a meat grinder? Tell them it's hateful not to. This will work on a large percentage, and all you need is a majority.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Why not death squads--I mean abortion clinics--be installed in the border wall? Every illegal alien ought to be sterilized, if they want to do it to anyone.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Southron
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany
    Country
    Organic/Volkisch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakensson View Post
    I wasn't insinuating you were doing that. Please don't take it the wrong way.

I'm just saying that there are potentially two pathways here - either try to fight against demographic change or not. A lot of people are saying "it's too late".
    My apologies, then.

I think people should fight, and my first choice would be to save the entire country, but I don't particularly think the US as a whole is salvageable at this point, so I'm not really as invested in saving the US as a whole as I am preserving my own ethnic group as well as other Germanics. Lately, I tend to favor a mutually-beneficial separatism.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast