LOL

Christianity has always been a synthesis of different beliefs. It's the only one-size-fits-all religion and even says so in the Bible. Christianity stresses the need for objectivity of truth and discarding idolatry. I don't know why so-called intelligent people would want to be idolatrous.

Still telling, is how the East Germanics are an inconvenient truth for fluffy neopagan revisionism. East Germanic tribes had the Bible and worship service in their own tongue, while West Germanics were busy plotting with Rome and they apparently survived by doing so. The question is rather whether Christianity is a North Germanic religion and so, whilst the West Germanics came to own Christendom eventually to the point of Reformation, in emulation of the East Germanics, the simple fact is that Charlemagne transformed Germany into a vehicle for Rome, followed by Otto transforming Rome into a vehicle for Germany. I hope I got the differing dynamics right, between the two forms of HRE. Anyway, North Germanic Christianity is just an extension of the religion valued in Roman Germania and that itself was adapted from Celtic Christianity, one of the groups of the New Testament, alongside the Greco-Roman establishment.

It is a famous myth of Caesar's to divide and conquer the Celts and Germans, for the claim of victory in the Gallic Wars, only for Augustus to fail conquering more than the Low Countries (Germania Inferior) and Alpine States (Germania Superior), which today still speak Romance tongues in the old Limes. Celts and Germans are of a common Belgian origin in the Rhineland, of La Tene and Hallstatt derivation. Their Alpine proximity to Italy is why Italo-Celtic is a language macrofamiliy on one hand, Runes being an Italic script on the other. Even Finns and Estonians traditionally belong to Magna Germania. There's genetic clustering between Lapps and Scandinavians.