Thread: The prince from 'Sleeping Beauty' is a RAPIST and a MONSTER, says feminist

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 12:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,174 Posts

The prince from 'Sleeping Beauty' is a RAPIST and a MONSTER, says feminist

So much rape. Everything is rape and you got to point it all out. Ban everything.

Caught in the act: the moment the prince forgets about his aristocratic upbringing and silly things like decorum and turns into a vicious animal, ravishing Sleeping Beauty, a defenseless maiden, in her bedroom. What a monster. Worse than Harvey Weinstein. Such a shitlord, his upper class cishet white male privilege is quite evident. He should put a teary eyed apology video on YouTube right this minute if he wants to redeem himself and keep his job...

Sarah Hall: the stunning and brave feminist who called out the prince on his stalkerish and downright creepy behaviour.

The victim in happier days, back at her own home.

Mother demands her son's school take Sleeping Beauty off the curriculum because the princess doesn't give consent to be kissed and woken up by prince

A mother has demanded her six-year-old son's school bans Sleeping Beauty because the princess does not give consent to be kissed.

Sarah Hall, from Northumberland Park, North Shields, claimed the fairytale promotes an 'inappropriate sexual' message to young children.

She argued the story is irresponsible because it teaches children it is acceptable to kiss women while they are asleep.

The mother of two said: 'I think it's a specific issue in the Sleeping Beauty story about sexual behaviour and consent.

'It's about saying is this still relevant, is it appropriate?'

Ms Hall is worried about what message the tale, which features a Prince waking up a Princess by kissing her, sends to impressionable youngsters.

The 40-year-old left a comment in her son's record book, and contacted the school to ask if it could be taken out of circulation for younger classes.

She said: 'In today's society, it isn't appropriate - my son is only six, he absorbs everything he sees, and it isn't as if I can turn it into a constructive conversation.

'I don't think taking Sleeping Beauty books out of circulation completely would be right.

'I actually think it would be a great resource for older children, you could have a conversation around it, you could talk about consent, and how the Princess might feel.

'But I'm really concerned about it for younger children, would really welcome a conversation about whether this is suitable material.'

Ms Hall said recent coverage of sexual abuse, including the social media 'Me Too' campaign, made her think about the messages being sent to youngsters.

She said: 'These are indicative of how ingrained that kind of behaviour is in society.

'All these small things build up, and they make a difference.'

Ms Hall said there might be problems with other fairytales, but that the is mostly disturbed by the 'non-consensual' kissing in this story.

She said: 'I think it's a specific issue in the Sleeping Beauty story about sexual behaviour and consent.

'It's about saying is this still relevant, is it appropriate?'

Ms Hall has attracted widespread criticism after she tweeted about the issue earlier this week.

Posting a picture from her son's Sleeping Beauty book, she wrote: 'Tell you what, while we are still seeing narratives like this in school, we are never going to change ingrained attitudes to sexual behaviour #MeToo #consent #mysonisix’

However, many have disagreed and have labelled her as 'pathetic' and 'sad'.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5110415/Mother-demands-son-s-school-ban-Sleeping-Beauty.html]Source: Daily Mail
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    47 Minutes Ago @ 06:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Yes, evidently reading about Sleeping Beauty made me a serial rapist and imprinted itself on my brain. I also constantly walk around in the forest now, dropping crumbs in the process and pushing old women into the oven, after which I go for a round of cutting up wolves and filling their stomaches with stones. Then I return home to narcissistic-schizophrenically talk to my bathroom mirror about my beauty.

Seriously though, the usage of "'#MeToo" by conceited feminist like that one, are a slap into the face of any actual victims of rape. I'm surprised she even has children.
    "In today's society, it isn't appropriate - my son is only six, he absorbs everything he sees, and it isn't as if I can turn it into a constructive conversation."
    Not appropriate like liberated women walking around half or fully naked? Or rather, not appropriate like an unholy alliance of liberals/"feminists" and neocons importing actual rapists and women-haters, who have, shockingly, never read a European fairytale in their life?

I'm much worried about the appearance of the prince in that picture. Can't allow a fairy tale book without multiculti propaganda, can we?
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2017 @ 09:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    It's okay, the prince in her son's book doesn't have White privilege.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to North Vinlander For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    I'm much worried about the appearance of the prince in that picture. Can't allow a fairy tale book without multiculti propaganda, can we?
    This is much more disturbing than the rant of a crazy "stunning feminist".

While the crazy feminist gets attention, the 800 pound gorilla in the room is the subversive multiculturalism and attempts to promote race mixing.

btw- there is nothing "stunning" about this feminist, just look at her eyes, they are evil.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, November 16th, 2019 @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swiss
    Ancestry
    Switzerland
    Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    While the crazy feminist gets attention, the 800 pound gorilla in the room is the subversive multiculturalism and attempts to promote race mixing.
    It's something akin to the "mere exposure effect" found by psychologist Robert Zajonc: "Repeated exposure of something leads to a more positive feeling about it." Apparently the idea gathered some adepts among "multiculturalist" zealots.

One of the critic is that if there is already a negative association before repeated exposure then the mere exposure effect will backfire. So I guess it's important to practice the mere exposure effect on kids, before the development of any "negative association"...

I'm not psychologist btw...