Nearly all the sources I've found in my studies are centered on Norse texts and myths, with a secondary focus on Anglo-Saxon. I know there is much overlap across all the Germanic lands, but I'm trying to reconnect spiritually with my own Germanic ancestors, who were Suebi/Alemanni from Swabia.

My tribal ancestors and those part of our Confederation, seem to be the main tribe mentioned by the Roman Tacitus, which I know is a problematic source since he relied on secondhand-information from our kinsmen enslaved in Italy and he never actually went north of the Alps. But I know there are other parts of Tacitus that have been corroborated by archaeological evidence.

So what I've been able to gather from it is that (1) the Suebi venerated the fertility goddess Nerthus, to whom they maintained a sacred grove complete with a holy cart used in their rituals;

(2) there was a local goddess named Nehalennia;

(3) other gods in common with other Germanic tribes included Wotan (Odin), Tiwaz (Tyr), and Donar (Thor), of course, although there aren't nearly as many surviving stories or myths about them as was preserved in the Norse lands. Their names have been preserved in runic inscriptions, including some that I saw personally on my trip to Stuttgart (in the Landesmuseum) in 2016;

(4) like other Germanic tribes, worship was not confined within temples or walls but done outdoors, in sacred forests and groves; and

(5) what Jakob Grimm gathered in his book on Germanic myths, where he mentioned a goddess-protectoress named Holda, that was named Perchta in the Swabian, Bavarian and Osterreicher regions. The linguist Erika Timm has said a lot of pre-Germanic, Celtic traditions common in this region are also reflected in this myth.

My father and his side comes from the Catholic part of Swabia, near the border with Bayern, so some of the traditions I know such as Fasnet, no doubt have some traces of our old ancestral spiritual ways....But all that I've gathered above is fragmentary, unfortunately.

So I'm curious if there is anyone who practices a reconstructed Heathenry with more focus on the Alpine traditions as opposed to the Norse or Anglo-Saxon? What have you found in the way of sources, myths, lore, practices, etc. that can be turned into a practical application? Thanks for the help.