Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Definitely revoke the breeding licenses of nonwhite people. Permanently.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 @ 07:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dutch, Low German & French
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Free & Libertarian
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Sorry, but this is incredibly draconian and intrusive! Who are we to decide on who breeds and who doesn't? That is a personal choice. I do not like interfering with other people's decisions, that is violating a basic human right, their freedom of choice. This is the 21st century, such dictatorial systems have no place in our world, I'm afraid. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that your concerns are invalid, but I don't agree with forcing people into doing something just because you think it is the right thing. I will agree with those who said incentives. Incentives, along with education and respecting others' free will are the way to achieve things in the future.

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    906 Posts
    Considering the fact that an increasing number of individuals lack a developed moral conscience these days,'freedom' has become a double-edged sword. And society is paying a heavy price for this state of moral degeneration.

My wife and I legally and morally joined together as a married couple in our early thirties. But we decided against procreating due to the probability that our progeny would be mentally or physically abnormal.

When I see, hear and read about the high percentage of illegitimate and deformed babies being produced by those who should not even have been born themselves, is it any wonder I see red.

Any observant individual who has ever shopped at Walmart knows exactly what I mean.

Along with euthanasia, I am a proponent of eugenics. If society is to move ahead, it needs to produce people who are worthy and capable of achieving a state of progressive excellence, and not continue producing future generations of stagnating welfare dependent mutants who will never even be able to achieve a state of mediocrity.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

Spirit of the Reich
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volksdeutscher
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Y-DNA
    I-M170
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gemini
    Family
    Polyamory
    Occupation
    Herbalist
    Politics
    Ecological Geniocracy
    Religion
    Vedic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Idis View Post
    Who are we to decide on who breeds and who doesn't?
    The exact principles and methodology have been laid out by already in the 1940s by the the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute of Anthropology, Human Heredity, and Eugenics and by the Race and Settlement Main Office (RuSHA), both institutions of the highest standard.

You can also read Principles of Human Heredity and Race Hygiene, by Eugen Fischer (co-written by Erwin Baur and Fritz Lenz) which explains the basics.

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    47 Minutes Ago @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
    The exact principles and methodology have been laid out by already in the 1940s by the the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute of Anthropology, Human Heredity, and Eugenics and by the Race and Settlement Main Office (RuSHA), both institutions of the highest standard.

You can also read Principles of Human Heredity and Race Hygiene, by Eugen Fischer (co-written by Erwin Baur and Fritz Lenz) which explains the basics.
    Because relying on 70 year old works from before modern genetics, is, of course, the right way to decide the future of a whole gene pool.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    I'm not entirely sure how one would execute and/or sanction such a system anyway. Countries that have outlawed private gun ownership aren't gun-free countries, they've just taken the guns from sane and law abiding people and leave the illegally owned guns with the wicked.

It'd be the same with breeding licences. Those one should be most concerned about not breeding from a perspective of "national health" will also be those that'll be least likely to care whether there's a law demanding that their licence be revoked and might even consider it some form of revolutionary deed of disobedience if children born to them are taken from them and cared by taxpayers' money.

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    [*]Those who are infertile should not be helped to have children. It's expensive and allows people nature has decreed cannot breed to do so.
    People can be temporarily infertile and people's infertility has been misdiagnosed before. How do you sanction people who are classed as infertile but still have children?

[*]Those who cannot financially support their children would be refused a licence. The strain on our benefit systems would be cut dramatically.
    So, all a leftist, pro-multicultural government would have to do to stop preservationists from breeding is to also pass a law that effectively puts the bunch of us out of work. No work, no financial support, no financial support, no kids.

And if we then did have kids, they'd be state-adopted and be completely subjected to their open propaganda. Yay!

A License to Breed (LTB) would be the solution for most of society's problems. The problem of the West is not dwindling numbers, but the constant lowering of the quality of the people.
    The problem of the West isn't an either/or question. It's not dwindling numbers and ageing population OR being outbred by racial others on our own soil OR a lowering of the quality of people breeding. It's all of these things at the same time, which is why the situation has become so dire so quickly.

Sure it sounds bad if 'being White' is good enough as the minimal concensus. It is bad. But when the choice is otherwise having kids that are completely spoilt by a venomous ideology or well, not 'being White' or a combination thereof, we're not exactly in a position to be picky.

That's not to say we should be encouraging people with Trisomy-21 to be fruitful and multiply NOR that we should be discouraging the best of our folk to do so, but we should be happy with what we've got. You can only work with what you've got, and times are dire enough for us to need to notice that we've only got the state of our people that we have. We have no other.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    A License to Breed (LTB) would be the solution for most of society's problems.
    How would making it even more difficult to have children would solve the problem of too few children? Europe especially has an aging population, and you get people having families later and later in life. Even if you take out all the immigrants and somehow revoke their license to breed, you still get a very low number of young and fertile people, at the peak of their biological function.

The problem of the West is not dwindling numbers, but the constant lowering of the quality of the people. All the discussions about the "replacement level" do not take this into account at all.
    This doesn't follow. How does reducing the genepool even more contribute to having more quality? The bigger and more varied the genepool is, the more chances you have to find quality people. The less people you have, the more the possibility of inbreeding, genetic defects being transmitted, etc. I don't think pushing all whites to breed like rabbits is the best idea either, but introducing a license to breed is the other extreme. Average people would find this ridiculous.

Also, who said we have to replace all those who are dying? It is just something people assume without any research or rational thinking. What if Taiwan's population goes down from 23 million today to 20 million in 20 years, then maybe 15 million? It doesn't matter at all.
    A negative population growth affects reproduction levels. The less young and fertile people you have, the less are going to have children. The less children you have, the more chances that your population will rapidly dwindle. The older population is unlikely to produce a baby boom.

Then only the most motivated ones will do it, which will increase the quality of the population. That's the whole point of a license - to put a barrier to entry
    The most motivated =/= the best genetic quality. We have many intelligent people nowadays who don't wish to have children, for various reasons.

Secondly, we are not living in some nazi fantasy world. Thanks to nepotism and corruption, the first to have such licenses would be the politicians, bank owners, rich people, government employees and their families/friends. Then would come the celebrities and socialites. High quality genetic material?

In the same way that if someone wants a gun, for example - no licence, no gun.
    Right, because all these criminals who use guns to commit crimes care about such licenses.

I think they will. Most people want to have children, and the cost of a licence should be very low. All you would need is a certificate from a doctor saying that you have no genetic conditions, a letter from your employer/bank manager saying that you are financially secure, and access to your criminal record. I think it would be much the same as applying for a passport and the vast majority of us have those.
    From where do you get that most people want to have children? Many people nowadays do not marry and have children late in life or never. It's a combination of economics, materialism and politics.

I don't think I even need to expand on what would happen if such power fell into the wrong hands. Draconian systems can quickly turn against those who orchester them. So all you need is for the power to fall into the hands of anti-Germanics, and Germanics have their right to breed revoked. Plus they get their genetic history, financial records and so on scrutinized by the government.

If they want a child (and most families do) then it would be no more trouble than getting a marriage licence or getting a passport - both small hurdles that people overcome.
    I am actually against marriage licenses, marriage is a private union between individuals. But people usually get marriage licenses and passports only if they need them - they need to travel or get married. I know many people who don't have one, or have their passport expired. They usually only go through the trouble of making one if they have to travel somewhere. Same with this breeding license, most won't bother to make one if they're not already seriously planning to have a child.

That's the trouble isn't it - Human Rights. Well, human rights have led (in my country at least) families on benefits having as many as 12 children while those of us who work only having one. A licence system would turn that around. Human Rights are over-rated. Sure, there should be a right not to be tortured or not to be executed without a fair trial. But, a right to have children should be earned.
    Yes, human rights are important because if you trample on them, the tables can turn on you. Angry population, revolts, coups d'etat and that's discounting the fact that human rights organizations would impose sanctions on the country that implemented such a license. You could face an economic blockade or even military invasion. Reproduction ensures the survival of our species. Making people "earn" it and requiring a license to reproduce is against nature and what used to be people's basic purpose in life.

I am not saying that everyone should breed and eugenics should be discounted, but I am firmly against totalitarian measures.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 06:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    My apologies if this is in the wrong forum - modifiers, feel free to move it.

Overpopulation is a problem. Countries are becoming too full, resources are under strain and the problem is getting worse. I have an idea on how to stop this. Let me know what you think.

Before being allowed to have children, prospective parents should apply for a licence. Unsuitable parents would be refused. This way, population is controlled.

• Those with genetic conditions would not be granted a licence. That way, those conditions could be all but eradicated.
    • Those who are infertile should not be helped to have children. It's expensive and allows people nature has decreed cannot breed to do so.
    • Those who cannot financially support their children would be refused a licence. The strain on our benefit systems would be cut dramatically.
    • Those who have abused or beaten children would be refused a licence.
    • Those guilty of certain crimes would be refused a licence.

How to punish those who breed without a licence? Well, we could imprison them, sterilise them or take their children away (have them adopted by the state).

I know that this is controversial. Whenever I've raised it before I've been branded a 'fascist' but I think it is a great way to control overpopulation and the makeup of society in a civilised manner.

I'd be very interested in hearing what you all think. Many thanks in advance.
    I am sorry but this sounds like fascism. I do not wish to live in 1930s Italy! We do not live in a country which cares about the quality of breeding or the indigenous peoples of the land so all of this is entirely pointless to speculate on. However leaving that aside the vast majority of parents in the United Kingdom receive some form of benefit for raising children which include Child Benefit and/or Child Tax Credit, the latter of which will be replaced by Universal Credit. So unless wages were to substantially improve people will always need to draw some kind of benefit from the State if they have children. Not only that but I thought you would have been in favour of increasing the native birth rate?Do you also not think that prisons are too full already without cramming even more people into them?

Norman Pride-I agree with you. Unions between men and women should be a private matter and that is one reason why I reject the institution of legal marriage.

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    906 Posts

I don't care what race or ethnicity people are when it comes to procreation. If you breed them, you feed them. My tax dollars should only be used to fund the necessary infrastructure.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 06:15 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    The Nürnberg Laws should be adapted to the US and the minorities found here.
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast