Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    The "greatest" generation was worse. Brainwashed to hate and kill Germans for the Jew... and then they bought their boomer children TVs to facilitate a direct connection to that same (((conditioning.)))
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    11 Hours Ago @ 07:30 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Dependend on the definition , the Baby-Boomer-Generation had been born either between the years 1940 to 1960
    or between 1945 to 1965 .

The Western European societies went on the wrong track at least since the 1960s ,
    with the ascending of the emancipation of Blacks , and in Europe since year 1968 .

We in Germany call these the 68ers .

The students of 1968 were born between the years 1935 to 1948 ;
    In the USA between 1927 to 1940 .

One has to consider , that the Parents of these Generations were likely not brought up with
    Electricity available around the clock , no music out of the radio all the time ,
    and no Television , especially no Coloured TV .

The Parents of these Generations had build up something from the base of comparatively "nothing" .
    The generation afterwards already had everything available , and therefore was influenced
    by a very different environment all around .

Some societies , who do not follow everything modern , like Amish , Hutterites ,
    appear therefore more reliable and constant .
    But these societies will finally crush , being exposed to modern societies all the
    time , when these modern societies approach closer by increasing the
    population per squaremile .
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uwe Jens Lornsen For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    Dependend on the definition , the Baby-Boomer-Generation had been born either between the years 1940 to 1960
    or between 1945 to 1965 .

The Western European societies went on the wrong track at least since the 1960s ,
    with the ascending of the emancipation of Blacks , and in Europe since year 1968 .

We in Germany call these the 68ers .

The students of 1968 were born between the years 1935 to 1948 ;
    In the USA between 1927 to 1940 .

One has to consider , that the Parents of these Generations were likely not brought up with
    Electricity available around the clock , no music out of the radio all the time ,
    and no Television , especially no Coloured TV .

The Parents of these Generations had build up something from the base of comparatively "nothing" .
    The generation afterwards already had everything available , and therefore was influenced
    by a very different environment all around .

Some societies , who do not follow everything modern , like Amish , Hutterites ,
    appear therefore more reliable and constant .
    But these societies will finally crush , being exposed to modern societies all the
    time , when these modern societies approach closer by increasing the
    population per squaremile .
    The 'Baby Boomer' generation starts from 1946 due to the post war baby boom. 1940 is far too early. The end of that generation would be 1960 or 1964 at the very latest.
    Both I and my brothers were/are 'Baby Boomers' although there is a gap of 8.5 years and 10 years between them and I. My eldest brother who died in 2009 was a student in 1968-in his first year at University and went through an anarchist and a Marxist phase. By the time that he died at 58 one could describe him as a 'conservative with a small 'c'. By contrast I was just a child during the whole decade of the 1960s and this is why one must be careful when attempting to attribute 'blame' to 'Baby Boomers'! Do not assume that we were all grown up by the end of the 60s although I was old enough to know what was going on and I have fond memories of the music of the mid to late 60s. So the students of 1968 would have been born between 1947 and 1950. Your dates are wildly out. People go to University in England between the ages of 18-21 if it is a 3 year course. I cannot imagine that even in the USA there would have been 41 year old University 'students' in 1968! So you need to re-examine your arithmatic. I appreciate that in Germany people start education later and stay in it longer but that is just a German phenomenon and not representative of all of the 'west'.
    The parents of our generation DID listen to the radio. My late father was born in 1912 in England, my late mother 1918 in Niedersachsen and they would have been brought up with the radio etc. Things were not that primitive!
    Now I realise that many of the young students of the late 1960s and early 1970s are now in positions of influence, some of them not having relinquished their Marxist views and at least would be regarded as 'liberals' and this does to a certain extent account for the present era of political correctness etc. However one must also consider that in 1968 only a small minority of people went to University, it being the preserve of mainly the Middle Classes. So one cannot blame all of the young people who were alive in 1968-only some.
    The late 1960s were a reaction to two terrible European wars. People grew up in the aftermath of bombed towns and cities and families who had experienced the trauma of war so the hippy movement was a reaction against this-a very necessary reaction in my opinion.
    Regarding your comment about the emancipation of black people-what on earth was wrong with that? I find it incredible that an openly racist country such as the USA had the temerity to point the finger at 1930s Germany when that country was built upon the genocide of the Red Indian tribes and on African slavery. The USA is now-rightfully reaping what it has sown-Karma! Blacks are human beings too and no one-no one deserves to be enslaved and those who advocate it are scum in my opinion.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    47 Minutes Ago @ 06:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1 (L813)
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    Regarding your comment about the emancipation of black people-what on earth was wrong with that? I find it incredible that an openly racist country such as the USA had the temerity to point the finger at 1930s Germany when that country was built upon the genocide of the Red Indian tribes and on African slavery. The USA is now-rightfully reaping what it has sown-Karma! Blacks are human beings too and no one-no one deserves to be enslaved and those who advocate it are scum in my opinion.
    And what do the English rightfully deserve for their oppression and enslavement of large parts of the World during their colonial period? Is your ongoing ethnic replacement, murders, terror attacks, and systematic rapes to be regarded as just karma for past doings?

The Blacks of America deserved nothing else than a free boat trip back to their homelands. Their quality of life was hardly any worse than what they would have experienced if they had stayed in Africa, and in many cases, it was considerably better. The Whites of America were the ones who conquered and established the country we know as USA, and is therefore their rightful homeland. Unless you are of the opinion that different races can harmoniously cohabitate in the same society, then the only moral option is separation.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    And what do the English rightfully deserve for their oppression and enslavement of large parts of the World during their colonial period? Is your ongoing ethnic replacement, murders, terror attacks, and systematic rapes to be regarded as just karma for past doings?

The Blacks of America deserved nothing else than a free boat trip back to their homelands. Their quality of life was hardly any worse than what they would have experienced if they had stayed in Africa, and in many cases, it was considerably better. The Whites of America were the ones who conquered and established the country we know as USA, and is therefore their rightful homeland. Unless you are of the opinion that different races can harmoniously cohabitate in the same society, then the only moral option is separation.
    I am only 3/8 English-I need to point that significant fact out to you and I reject the concept of empire including the British Empire-which by the way only ever benefitted a small elite, not the cannon fodder who died to build that empire. Indeed most significant European countries had empires-France, Germany, Spain etc and this has done none of them an iota of good. The oppression of another people or race is always an evil thing and has a Karma attached to it. This is why the 'western' world is undergoing this demise. It is reaping what it has sown.
    If you are suggesting that free tickets should be given to blacks in America to return to their continent of origin then surely your 'logic' must also be applied to its white population, bearing in mind that the land rightfully belongs to the Red Indian tribes and no other. However as whites in America have almost entirely lost their original ethnicities all of this is just fantastical talk! No what will happen is that the USA will go the way of South America and will gradually be relegated to first a second rate and then a third rate power.
    The USA became a melting pot of its own volition and ever since has tried to foist this upon the rest of the western world.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 01:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    430 Posts
    The USA became a melting pot of its own volition and ever since has tried to foist this upon the rest of the western world.
    What are you joking? America was founded as a white nation aside for some livestock. It took our president getting assassinated
    and essentially a jewish coup before we got "multiculturalism" something we certainly never voted on.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    What are you joking? America was founded as a white nation aside for some livestock. It took our president getting assassinated
    and essentially a jewish coup before we got "multiculturalism" something we certainly never voted on.
    WHICH assassinated president are you referring to? I am aware of four who were assassinated.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 01:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    430 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wuotans krieger View Post
    which assassinated president are you referring to? I am aware of four who were assassinated.
    jfk.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    47 Minutes Ago @ 06:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1 (L813)
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts
    I am only 3/8 English-I need to point that significant fact out to you and I reject the concept of empire including the British Empire-which by the way only ever benefitted a small elite, not the cannon fodder who died to build that empire. Indeed most significant European countries had empires-France, Germany, Spain etc and this has done none of them an iota of good. The oppression of another people or race is always an evil thing and has a Karma attached to it. This is why the 'western' world is undergoing this demise. It is reaping what it has sown.
    So, muslim rape gangs preying on English girls, and the English becoming a minority in their homelands is just fair and square, then.

If you are suggesting that free tickets should be given to blacks in America to return to their continent of origin then surely your 'logic' must also be applied to its white population, bearing in mind that the land rightfully belongs to the Red Indian tribes and no other.
    I don't agree with that. As good as all land on Earth has once belonged to a different race or ethnicity of people, and the current habitants having acquired their lands through conquest, at some point in time. White Americans are no different. By your logic, the English should get their asses back to Denmark and the Netherlands, the Turks should all pack up and walk back to central Asia, and the Blacks of South-Africa migrate back to Western Africa. Doesn't work like that, and never have.

However as whites in America have almost entirely lost their original ethnicities all of this is just fantastical talk! No what will happen is that the USA will go the way of South America and will gradually be relegated to first a second rate and then a third rate power.
    I consider the US splitting up into separate countries along racial and cultural lines as a more likely scenario.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    So, muslim rape gangs preying on English girls, and the English becoming a minority in their homelands is just fair and square, then.

I don't agree with that. As good as all land on Earth has once belonged to a different race or ethnicity of people, and the current habitants having acquired their lands through conquest, at some point in time. White Americans are no different. By your logic, the English should get their asses back to Denmark and the Netherlands, the Turks should all pack up and walk back to central Asia, and the Blacks of South-Africa migrate back to Western Africa. Doesn't work like that, and never have.

I consider the US splitting up into separate countries along racial and cultural lines as a more likely scenario.
    Plenty of non-Muslim people living in England rape girls, English or otherwise. Indeed most rapes and acts of paedophilia are carried out by native white English people. As far as the English people are concerned the Germanic tribes which constitute the English as recent scholarship and research indicates have been in these islands for thousands of years longer than hitherto assumed. The accepted date of 449CE in the Anglo-Saxon chronicles is now shown to be merely a return of the English, not the original colonisation.
    The USA is the last country to be formed on the basis of genocide and yet its points its 'moral' wagging finger at other countries, taking a false moral high ground. It is the supreme hypocrite. By the way if you are not an American why are you using American terminology? The word is 'arse'. 'Ass' is an equine creature like a horse, donkey, pony or mule.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    jfk.

The USA was a multiracial society from its conception. Are you forgetting the slave trade? As far as Kennedy is concerned it was he who proposed the introduction of Civil Rights legislation. Really as an American you should know your history better than this!
    https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/abo...n-civil-rights
    Last edited by Wuotans Krieger; Sunday, November 25th, 2018 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast