Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Origins of Swedish Multiculturalism

Ferryman

Re: Sweden sticks to multiculturalism

It's allways depressing to visit Sweden since everytime it seems to have gotten worse.

Last Online
    Monday, March 12th, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Northwest Europe
    Subrace
    Dalo-Faelid w/ Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    Representative Town Meeting
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And luckily real Swedes ( who do have very high culture and education) dont think that they have to "kick out" foreigners. It is so pity to hear in XXI century such a shameful callings like expulsion of foreigners.
    Swedes do accept other people other than their own because they are refined. This goes back to reformation and enlightenment, that DIDNT happen in the desert. THIS is where the conflict occurs. The refined liberal versus the strict Islamic cultural views. It doesn't work unless the immigrants accept Liberalism wholeheartedly. But that's not what is happening on the whole. And by saying that you accept foreigners as guests is true to a veery limited extent, but it hides the fact that the Middle East is LARGELY xenophobic. So what is the point? You can't have it both ways. I see immigrants coming into a historic Social Democratic SYSTEM a big no no, the same way as I see EU liberals going to Iran and promoting women's, abortion, and voting rights to everyone else. Even though it sounds good to me, the people want to PRESERVE what they have had historically. European Preservationalism fights to preserve what is European, in addition to exclusive Germanic cultures. To conclude this, I have no problem if foreigners want to become guests or guest residents in Sweden or any other Euro country AS LONG AS they fully conform to everything in it. Look on the TV and see if this is happening. It's not, and that's where the problem is.

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 03:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by laman View Post
    By the way I am from an Eurasian country rich with oil and thefore we do have many foreign companies and foreingers in our country who mostly benefit from our oil much more than we ourselves do. But yet, we do always welcome them, and even act towards them more respectful than to our own citizens, just considering that they are guests ( some of thyey are not guest at all, they are permanent members of the society).
    If they would be guests, i. e. they come to visit, spend their money, then leave, people would have far less problems. Even if they were guest workers, i. e. they come to work, do their work, then leave, people would have relatively few problems. Even if they would be refugees, i. e. they come to escape persecution in their home country, work or get an education in the meantime, then leave once the persecution ceased, the animosity would be limited.

The problem is they are neither guests, nor do they have the manners of guests. They are settlers, and by force of their ever increasing numbers and their fertility rate the result is genetic land grab. And if we don't watch out, we will suffer the fate of the American Indians; we will not only lose our land and our culture, but we will will cease to be the masters in our own house. Eventually, we might be assimilated, exterminated or pushed into reservations. Any of these fates is inacceptable.

Anyway, I would like just call young poeple to be an open-minded.
    Absolutely agreed. Hopefully, the young people will be open-minded enough to burst the bounds of multi-cultural illusions and political correctness before it's too late.

a.k.a. Slå ring om Norge
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Arkansas Arkansas
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sv: Sweden sticks to multiculturalism

Deep, deeper , deepest...

That is a poor comfort when I walk the streets of Oslo, at daytime when the workers should work, most of the centrum, at least east of the main street Karl Johan, are more or less dominated by blacks and muslims, behaving like this were their property and they had any right to be here and to enjoy to tear it down.

But compared to Sweden, Norway is a paradise, Gothenburg looks like a ghetto compared to Oslo. I am sorry for the Swedes, but unfortunately the number of " immigrants", "refuegees" and criminals are still rising here too.

Even if critisism on the invasion now finally has been socially accepted in Norway, it will anyway take long time to stop, and to reverse such a large wheel.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 01:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Lappid
    Country
    Southwest Africa Southwest Africa
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Family
    Grandparent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sv: Sweden sticks to multiculturalism

In Malmö, 52% of youths under 18 years old have one or more parents born outside the country. (source in Swedish)

Of course some may be Danish thanks to the bridge between Copenhagen & Malmö and all, bust still.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post
    We don't need them, we don't want them, let's kick them out!!!
    It is so easy to say - but not at all easy to convince foolish electorates that the solution - IF they really want it - is literally in their own hands as they vote. Something along these lines moved the people in Denmark - at least a little, but the figures given in Runa's article suggest that Sweden is yet another sleep walker. SUCH A TRAGEDY !

Quote Originally Posted by Thruthheim View Post
    God help the Swedish Men find the courage that once defined their Viking Ancestors.
    eh?? Which God did you have in mind , Thruth?
    Last edited by Oswiu; Wednesday, November 8th, 2006 at 02:30 AM.

Auf der Durchreise
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, September 27th, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
    Subrace
    Nordocromagnosomething
    Country
    Germany Germany
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Re: AW: Sweden sticks to multiculturalism

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    It is so easy to say - but not at all easy to convince foolish electorates that the solution - IF they really want it - is literally in their own hands as they vote. Something along these lines moved the people in Denmark - at least a little, but the figures given in Runa's article suggest that Sweden is yet another sleep walker. SUCH A TRAGEDY !
    I agree. We need some realistic strategies and convincing arguments.

In this sense my post was an act of (deliberate) oversimplification. Its main purpose was to test the reactions of other members, in other words their (potential) willingness to accept (at least theoretically) radical and simple solutions to the problem.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: AW: Re: AW: Sweden sticks to multiculturalism

Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post
    I agree. We need some realistic strategies and convincing arguments.
    ........ radical and simple solutions to the problem.
    We have certainly been talking about political options in Britain on Skadi .I see little exactly new. The idea that we can have White enclaves is alright for a while - but you still loose out in the breeding stakes !! And who wants that? I am also begining to think we need SIMPLE MESSAGES put over to a dazed populus until they get the message fixed! The more interested can have the rest of the story. There ought to be no room for any detachment from this main task - that is , if people are serious about the problem which truly confronts us . The enemy is not weak!

What's needed throughout is not so much Philosophy but Political ACTION!!!

carl

Auf der Durchreise
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, September 27th, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
    Subrace
    Nordocromagnosomething
    Country
    Germany Germany
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Sweden sticks to multiculturalism

What's needed throughout is not so much Philosophy but Political ACTION!!!
    I don't see any contradiction here (as long as we follow Nietzsche's maxim of "philosophizing with a hammer").

But how could you believe that we can actually talk ourselves out of the multicultural mess we or the generation of our parents have created? At some point 'action' will have to be taken as a measure of self-defence.

carl

P.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

eh?? Which God did you have in mind , Thruth?
    I didn't mean it in the literal sense, the same way when i say "Bloody Hell", I believe in neither, but they are common language, are they not?
    Tired

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast