Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    I don't know why you focus so much on rape, it seems to be a big point in your fear system.
    I can't believe what I a reading here. Rape traumatizes and destroys the life of a woman forever, so OF COURSE women are afraid of it.

Another aspect is that many women have 'rape fantasies' to arouse themselves. That is a known fact.
    This is not a known fact, it is bullshit. There may be women who fantasize about submitting to the man during sex and him being the leader, but that has nothing to do with rape. Rape is violent and forced sex against the will of a person. And when someone is aroused by something and wants it, then it is not rape.

After all it is a crime and dishonorable for a man to engage in it.
    Well, at least we can 100% agree on that.

I also agree with what was said about vigilante justice here. If anyone ever tried to rape me or - God forbid - my daughters, there would not be a single thing in the world that I would consider too cruel to do to him/them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    Yes, the local peaceful ISIS and the hundreds of other Islamist groups who basically merely adhere to the literary sense of the Quran, are clearly much better.
    ]

You obviously do not know the Koran. It's a willful statement from an ignorant.

No idea where you got that from in the first place but since when is “nearly White” the yardstick to measure Germanics on?
    Even if they were "nearly White", it would have happened by White Slavery and Harem rape.
    Why would 'nearly white Egyptians' be the yardstick for Germanics? It's a weird answer unprovoked by what I said.

I’m sure some group of people planned their wars a hundred years beforehand and wrote a book about it in the late 19th century. Yes, of course.
    That the race-who-are-not-allowed-to-be-mentioned plans through centuries isn't anything new. If you read the 'protocols' you have actually proof of it. The current invasion of blacks and Arabs have been planned by Coudenhave-Kalergi almost a century ago. Merkel was awarded the Coudenhave-Kalergi prize as a chancellor. Coudenhave-Kalergi belongs to race-whose-name-is-not-allowed-to-mention. I don't know why you don't know what everybody else knows.

It may be a fact or not but it’s certainly a fact that the opinion of eastern women is irrelevant to us. They aren’t us and we never had the same values as Slavs. Being traditional means some very different things in different cultures.
    Why would only eastern women appreciate traditional roles but Germanic women are different and thus can't do the same? You argue against yourself. Unless you can provide the difference between traditional Russian feminine roles to Germanic traditional feminine roles. So what's the big difference?

That’s the practical Islam that’s actually relevant in the real world. Whether it’s a “good idea” on paper – which is already quite doubtful - is irrelevant because so are some aspects of Communism. But that doesn’t mean any of either would ever work or is a good idea. For us, at least.
    Practically if you go to a prison, asked who is baptized and then make your judgement about Christianith on that base it will have serious flaws. The people which Merkel invites to Europe is just scum which claims to be Muslim. To explain why they are scum would break Skadi Sharia.

If the concept to which you are referring to by the term “White Sharia” has nothing to do with actual (Islamic) Sharia then why refer to it by that idiotic term in the first place? You have to decide for either.
    How are we otherwise supposed to know what you talk about if you use existing terms and use them your own ideas? Debate becomes pointless in that case.
    If the debate is pointless, then why are you debating it? The name provides anger, surprise and whatever it gets attention. In the name inbound is a strictness and the imagination that degenerate women will be controlled. That would have been normal in western countries up to the sixties of the last century. It isn't really foreign to western people. Beside that in western countries women watched very closely over women's honor themselves. Harsh treatments against women who cheated came from women themselves. If you are against white Sharia you are against your own tradition. (I don't know who you are, you might have a different tradition in mind, based on suggestion by the race-whose-name-are-not-allowed-to-mention)

Modern Egyptians are a more Sub-Saharan influenced than their ancient counterparts, it's true, but that doesn't mean that the latter were White. They were as "White" as modern Palaestinians and Bedouins.
    Who, as well as other modern Levantines, are very close to their ancient counterparts from the Neolithic onwards and far removed from Europeans:
    Tut anch Amun had Celtic/Irish DNA. So I assume you are ignorant to the race of ancient Egyptian.

That’s a non-argument. To impose “White Sharia” you’d need to be in a place of power anyway, as much as for any other ideology. So why not actually use some other ideology that actually fits us?
    I think anyone can apply rules in ones own life, most women here most likely practice 'white Sharia' here themselves as they most likely act honorable according to Germanic traditions.

I am interested to hear about the ideology you mentioned to bring Germanic maniac degenerate women to a life which is uplifting. Any suggestion would be interesting.

It’s entirely irrelevant whether it's Blacks, “White” Russians or their Asiatic hordes who raped German women.
    I leave the answer to the women here.

There’s nothing to debate there anyway. Russian influence in Germanics is non-existant and the Germanic influence in Russians is almost zero and restricted to very narrow geographic regions.
    If Russians see that differently, that’s their problem but it’s not based on facts. So stop trying to excuse yourself being an ethnic mixer and traitor to our people by claiming that Russians are “oh-so-traditional-White/Germanic/Aryan”.
    Genetically White Russians are very close to Germanics, migration movements have been plenty. There is another thread here which argues that the real Vikings came from Russian territory, basically the ancestors of White Russians. As the Vikings are considered by many as the epitome of Germanic maleness it is pretty ironic what you claim. Their leader was supposedly a Uldin, which later transformed into Odin, the head God of the Germanic 'religion'. I can hear you already saying that Russian Vikings are irrelevant to Germanic people and Odin should stay out of Germany. Plus all the heathenism based on the Edda is foreign.

There are still Russian conclaves in Germany, like the Sorben, and as well a lot of settlements from Germanics in Russia. Their Czars married Germanic princesses and the Czars became over time pretty Germanic.

Russian composers are pretty close in their productions to Germanic ones. The interest of Russians in Germanics is still strong and visa versa too.

As it is said: 'Ignorance is bliss'. I hope you stay blissfuly
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    I can't believe what I a reading here. Rape traumatizes and destroys the life of a woman forever, so OF COURSE women are afraid of it.

This is not a known fact, it is bullshit. There may be women who fantasize about submitting to the man during sex and him being the leader, but that has nothing to do with rape. Rape is violent and forced sex against the will of a person. And when someone is aroused by something and wants it, then it is not rape.
    Here is a study out of a ton of articles. It's in Psychlogy Today, a pretty reputable journal as far as I know

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...rape-fantasies

I also agree with what was said about vigilante justice here. If anyone ever tried to rape me or - God forbid - my daughters, there would not be a single thing in the world that I would consider too cruel to do to him/them.
    There are fantasies and reality. For legal reasons let's keep it in the fantasy area

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 10:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    ]You obviously do not know the Koran. It's a willful statement from an ignorant.
    Yes, I profess freely that I probably haven’t studied the Koran as closely as you did. Quite frankly because I prefer to spend my time studying our own heritage of a few thousand years and not to look for remote traces of it in the least likely places. But nothing I read in and about the Koran leads me to retract any of my statements.

Why would 'nearly white Egyptians' be the yardstick for Germanics? It's a weird answer unprovoked by what I said.
    Then please enlighten me as to how that passage of yours was in any other way relevant.

That the race-who-are-not-allowed-to-be-mentioned plans through centuries isn't anything new. If you read the 'protocols' you have actually proof of it. The current invasion of blacks and Arabs have been planned by Coudenhave-Kalergi almost a century ago. Merkel was awarded the Coudenhave-Kalergi prize as a chancellor. Coudenhave-Kalergi belongs to race-whose-name-is-not-allowed-to-mention. I don't know why you don't know what everybody else knows.
    Coudenhove-Calergi was the son of a very pan-European-mixed, but non-Jewish, Austrian aristocrat and a Japanese. Born in 1894, whereas the so-called Protocols were already published in 1903. So unless he wrote them at the age of 9, why did you bring him up?

If the debate is pointless, then why are you debating it?
    Because before I had no idea that I’m fighting windmills and sandcastles in the sky.
    If two people are trying to discuss something they call by the same term but it actually mean something entirely else for one party than the commonly accepted definition of the term, they’re constantly talking past each other. That’s obvious from the following:

The name provides anger, surprise and whatever it gets attention. In the name inbound is a strictness and the imagination that degenerate women will be controlled. That would have been normal in western countries up to the sixties of the last century. It isn't really foreign to western people. Beside that in western countries women watched very closely over women's honor themselves. Harsh treatments against women who cheated came from women themselves. If you are against white Sharia you are against your own tradition.
    [...]
    I think anyone can apply rules in ones own life, most women here most likely practice 'white Sharia' here themselves as they most likely act honorable according to Germanic traditions.
    Some of your ideas about White Sharia are neither those of the original coiners of the term, nor how other people, least of all, women, understand it.
    If you’re speaking about Germanic tradition, then why not bloody call it that instead of White Sharia?

That’s why this is going to be my last reply to you because I’d rather prefer not to waste my time about something which is not even halfway clearly defined.

(I don't know who you are, you might have a different tradition in mind, based on suggestion by the race-whose-name-are-not-allowed-to-mention)
    Nice try.

Tut anch Amun had Celtic/Irish DNA. So I assume you are ignorant to the race of ancient Egyptian.
    I’m showing you a PCA from an actual recent genetic study on the matter, which shows that ancient Egyptians, from all social classes, from different time epochs cluster among modern Levantines and your reply is this? Honestly?

I suppose your referring to the claim by “IGENEA”, the same company that claimed Germans are basically not genetically Germanic at all but 10% Jewish, 5% Phoenician, that Tutanchamun was of the Y-Haplogroup R1b-M269. Which in itself originated 12.000 years ago. Some, very recent, subclades of it are Celtic/Irish but certainly not the haplogroup as a whole.
    But well, turns out, like any other ridiculous theory by this company, it’s entirely unfounded:

If the claims were true, it would put King Tut in a genetic profile group shared by more than half of Western European men. That would make those men relatives — albeit distant ones — of the pharaoh.

But Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible." Pusch and his colleagues published part of their results, though not the Y-chromosome DNA, in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in 2010.
    Are you getting your information on genetics from the Daily Mail or the Bild or something?

I am interested to hear about the ideology you mentioned to bring Germanic maniac degenerate women to a life which is uplifting. Any suggestion would be interesting.
    By having Germanic men that behave as such, show them the way when they’re objectively wrong(firstly by leading by example) but don’t fantasise about raping them into submission and other such nonsense.

Clearly my mother and my sister, for example, came out right and so will my niece, even without White Sharia. That’s because they have proper Germanic fathers and mothers that educated and husbands that love them and were and are immersed in a Germanic tradition.

I leave the answer to the women here.
    Yes, please ask our female members if they prefer to be raped by one of your Russians. I think I know the answer, looking at the opinions of our female members about you.

Genetically White Russians are very close to Germanics, migration movements have been plenty.
    I understand that you have to make up your own pet theories to get the picture out of your head, that your German ancestors are turning in their graves because their descendant breeds with a member of the people that has down so much harm to us but here’s the truth:

Germanics form a very tight cluster, with Russians being far removed and drawn towards the Chuvash. The only slight overlap is between Eastern Germans and genetically partly germanised Poles and Czechs(not that it would make modern mixing with them any better).

There is another thread here which argues that the real Vikings came from Russian territory, basically the ancestors of White Russians.
    As the Vikings are considered by many as the epitome of Germanic maleness it is pretty ironic what you claim. Their leader was supposedly a Uldin, which later transformed into Odin, the head God of the Germanic 'religion'. I can hear you already saying that Russian Vikings are irrelevant to Germanic people and Odin should stay out of Germany. Plus all the heathenism based on the Edda is foreign.
    That’s not even what that article in the other thread claimed. It claimed, a part of the ancestors of the Vikings came from Central Asia.
    Needless to say, that it’s entirely unsupported, too and even more ridiculous than your suggestion. That’s why we have peer-reviews in actual science, so as not to have to read the gibberish of random hobby geneticists that don’t actually know anything about the subject.

To give the original author of that article some credence, though, he published this already 10 years ago. And though it was already unsupported by the evidence back then, it’s more understandable that he theorized about it in light of the available genetic methods back then. It should simply not have been posted on here that late in the first place, though, as it’s entirely anachronistic.

But that people, who claim to be interested in the origins of our peoples, post such nonsense and others of “us”(not sure about that anymore) actually believe them, even though modern autosomal DNA is freely available for everyone for years, is beyond comprehension for me.

There are still Russian conclaves in Germany, like the Sorben, and as well a lot of settlements from Germanics in Russia.
    Sorbs as Russians…I’m starting to doubt you have ever been German to begin with, judging from how little you know about Germany.
    The Sorbs are primarily descendants of the local Slavs in Eastern Germany, partly mixed with Germans. There’s nothing “Russian” about them but even they are genetically not very close even to actual Eastern Germans:

Genetic variation in the Sorbs of eastern Germany in the context of broader European genetic diversity

Their Czars married Germanic princesses and the Czars became over time pretty Germanic.
    The Romanov, who, in case you haven’t noticed in your universum of alternative world history, have been extinguished in 1917, being partly Germanic certainly made the millions of their Slavic subjects very Germanic, yes. I suppose by osmosis.

Russian composers are pretty close in their productions to Germanic ones.
    So were French and other Romance composers. How is this a sign of genetic relatedness?

The interest of Russians in Germanics is still strong and visa versa too.
    Yeah, so is that of and in the Chinese.

As it is said: 'Ignorance is bliss'. I hope you stay blissfuly
    Thanks, you too. Tell me, if you ever visit the planet earth again.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post:

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    As you admit you don't know the Koran but have a lot of false judgements about it and want to enlighten me that Coudenhave Kalergi never wrote the protocols I take the rest of your claims with a few grains of Salt.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    The haplogroups between Austrians and Englishmen are also quite different but both are counted as Germanics. I am not going to discuss now which is further apart the Austrian/English group or the German/Russian group.

Haplogroup are just that, Haplogroups.

If your Group haplos more with another or not is not the point I am talking about.

I am German because I was born and raised in a (damaged) Germany. My attitudes, thinking, value system, culture is distinctly different from other nations. Even in Germany there is a big difference between people, like Prussians/Bavarians, Frisians/Rhinelanders etc pp.

They are all bound together by non-physical things and by physical features what makes them compatible.

Nations are a meta-physical term for me and not a Haplogroup which doesn't say anything about a nation, just some genetic tiny thing in your body.

From that point of view Germans have an affinity to Russians and that is an old thing. German are known (or better have been known) as the people of poets and thinkers. And if you know Russian writers like Dostojewsky (who actually was against western influence) and compare them with German writers you find similarities in Character and spirit.

Your stupid Haplogroup cannot explain anything of it. You basically do not even know how a DNA shapes a persons body and not even whether it does.
    There are plenty of tiny things in my body, like blood types which make me superficially different from other people. Do I have to love people now who have the same blood type, the same Haplogroup, or heartbeat?

I do love my own people, not their haplo nonsense.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts
    As you admit you don't know the Koran but have a lot of false judgements about it and want to enlighten me that Coudenhave Kalergi never wrote the protocols I take the rest of your claims with a few grains of Salt.
    Where do I begin with this? The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was published in 1903, when Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi was nine years old. Enough said about your assertion that he wrote the thing.

You claim that Coudenhove-Kalergi was a Jew. That is easily disproven, since his father was an Austro-Hungarian count and a diplomat, and his mother was Japanese. The Japanese part speaks for itself, and there is no evidence of Jewish background in his father's line.

As to your defense of Islam and the Koran, you do realize this is an alien work of an alien mind and has nothing whatsoever to do with Germanic culture? Whatever "tradition" this work enshrines is an ALIEN tradition. Far more alien than the Russian culture which you also venerate, but, though not nearly so alien, remains an Eastern Slavic culture, quite distinct from our own. (And by the way, the Sorbs are not Russians, they are Western Slavs, closely related to Czechs and Poles, and are mostly Germanized.)

Coudenhove-Kalergi was most certainly an enemy of all European ethnicities and cultures, because he wanted to blend them all together. Whatever arguments he makes for his case, I think the real reason he became entranced with this idea was because of his own confused background. The male offspring of European men and Asian women are very often mentally disturbed, and this character seems no different from any other such mongrel, except he was a member of a degenerating upper class which ascribed less importance to finding a mate from a similar culture, and more importance to whether or not that mate had lots of money. It's a mammon-worshiping cult, which gave them common ground with the Rothschilds and other Jews whose fortunes were built upon usury.

As to the "Protocols," they are obviously not a forgery, but were written by certain Jewish elites as a plan to conquer European societies from within. This document, written by someone in or before 1903, lays out a plan that has closely paralleled reality ever since. Anyone who asserts this is a forgery is either stupid or expects his listeners to be.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    This is the second topic we've had about the matter of 'White Sharia' in the course of a week or so. Both have spiralled down exactly the same route. Both have, alone and combined, received more complaints from members of all walks than all other threads on board combined in the past two months.

What Skadi Forum is: A safe haven for preservationist-minded Germanics of all walks happy to see our culture, spirituality, ethnicity and race preserved. A place to unlax, a place to discuss about matters pertinent to Germanics - ranging from knitting to martial arts to current affairs, high politics and physical anthropology. And, if people so please, indeed also a place to discuss the challenges and dangers ahead of our folk and be outspoken about threats thereto in any heated manner short of flinging slurs like a monkey.

However, what Skadi Forum is NOT: A place to downplay or promote sexual violence against women, a place to glorify Islam and/or its writ, a place trying to strip Germanics of the last bit of heritage by claiming they're not genuinely an own meta-ethnicity or anything related. We see enough of this bullshit IRL every day, we don't need it here. This isn't about Free Speech (which we support), this is about sucking it up to potentially the most immediate and indeed greatest demographic threat Germanics have seen since the Plague (which we condemn).

Thread is closed. And I don't want to see another thread on 'White Sharia' or otherwise mindlessly praising Islam, especially when attempting to weigh it favourably against our own heritage, any time soon. Any such attempts will be seen as going against Forum policy & Mission Statement and will be met with immediate closure and - if necessary - disciplinary action beyond that.

Like I said, we see enough of this bullshit IRL every day, we don't need it here.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678