Subrace
    Nordid
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Middle Class and Upper Class People Should Be Paid to Have Kids

I hate hearing about productive people feeling like they can't afford to have as many kids as they want, while the least productive people get so much money for each kid that they become wealthier the more they have.

And then they say we need immigrants because we're not having enough kids.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    In a sense in the US each child equals a tax deduction, therefor the more children you have the less you have to pay in taxes.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2017 @ 09:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Not good enough. Having kids should, if anything, increase one's wealth. Especially for the better members of society.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vinlander View Post
    Not good enough. Having kids should, if anything, increase one's wealth. Especially for the better members of society.
    If you are Amish they do, as they turn over all income to their parents until age 21, given that they start working around eight years old or so that is not so bad.

I'm generally a flat or fair tax person, but I also understand the realization of what separates lower, middle and upper income people. Generally middle and upper income people can already afford more children, they are just brainwashed into not having them as children might cost them their creature comforts. Besides all that if you pay middle and upper income people to have children they become like welfare dependents and might even gain that oh so lovely false sense of government generated entitlement you see in welfare recipients.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2017 @ 09:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    You're very American in your way of thinking. I'd know you were American just by your posts in this thread.

I'm thinking about the long term effects of policy on the nation's gene pool. This sort of policy could determine whether a Germanic nation's average IQ in a few centuries is 90 or 110.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    You're very American in your way of thinking. I'd know you were American just by your posts in this thread.
    Of course I'm an American, my profile even says so....duh Um and my way of thinking is why America and Americans have been very prosperous in the past. It is also a very Germanic idea to want freedom and self dependence from governments, kings, and rulers of any type.

I'm thinking about the long term effects of policy on the nation's gene pool. This sort of policy could determine whether a Germanic nation's average IQ in a few centuries is 90 or 110.
    It would be much more healthy for a gene pool if they just quit giving welfare altogether, that way the stupid lazy people in the world would learn a harsh lesson that if you can't feed them don't breed them. The cream will always rise to the top, meaning those that have good genes and are intelligent will either make more money to afford children or figure out a way to have them on a lower income.

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 10:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I see where you’re coming from but even as a German, I have to agree with SB here, though. Middle and Upper class people could really logically afford many more children at the same or, even better, level of living as those that live on benefits. It’s only for loss of comfort, that they don’t. It’s not like those living on welfare and having many children would live a life of luxury, they simply settle for less in material.

It would help very much, if benefits would only exist for those that have ended up in poverty through no fault of their own and not for mere lazy leeches. So cutting undeserved benefits while still rewarding child rearing in general, through tax abatement or otherwise, should be the way to go.

If you merely paid money to the middle and upper class, you would currently mostly benefit the liberals that are responsible for our situation in the first place and that way could breed even more people with their mindset. I’m upper middle class myself, I know what I’m talking about. Their infertility is one of the few trumps we have.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    It would be much more healthy for a gene pool if they just quit giving welfare altogether, that way the stupid lazy people in the world would learn a harsh lesson that if you can't feed them don't breed them. The cream will always rise to the top, meaning those that have good genes and are intelligent will either make more money to afford children or figure out a way to have them on a lower income.
    The problem with that is, that the environment we're currently in doesn't select for "the cream" as such, if you look at the real top. It does select for intelligence but rather for a "criminal" one(just look at the managers of bigger companies), and not at all for character.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Yes, selecting for being "middle class" or "upper class" is a magnificent fallacy. Often it is those who are intelligent and come from a poorer background who are the best of people.

All this talk of social engineering through government programs is foolish when the enemy is in control of the whole thing, though. If I had that power, I'd command Elsa Hosk and Pewdiepie to breed like rabbits and adopt their kids out to Amish people.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    The problem with that is, that the environment we're currently in doesn't select for "the cream" as such, if you look at the real top. It does select for intelligence but rather for a "criminal" one(just look at the managers of bigger companies), and not at all for character.
    Not all corporate managers are greedy criminals. Intelligent people do better with less government interaction. After all, as HoM stated it is the governments that we all currently have that are promoting our destruction. These big corporate giants would not and can not exist without government interaction and allowance ( favors ). I like a free market idea, as long as the governments stay totally out of the process other than criminal litigation when necessary.

Then again I also believe that we as people have gone too far too fast and we need to get back to a more craft and artisan type of production.