Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    I don't think she is Jewish (or a tranny, shill, has a mulatto baby...), Americans have a hard time recognizing archaic types sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post

There was another female from Canada that was almost as bad as her maybe even worse but I can't even remember her name. If any of them had jewish traits it was that one or she was racially mixed somewhere.
    Evalion? I wouldn't be surprised either way with her. It's hard to keep up with the shenanigans of these youtube personalities, I think she's a Strasserite now.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 9th, 2019 @ 12:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK, DE
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Washington Washington
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    On Stormfront you will find lectures by the KGB to identify racial backgrounds. One of the clues for Jews is attached earlobes.

I also know that from my father who went to school during NS times, they were introduced into race science. And there he learned it.
    Could you please post a link to the thread on Stormfront about KGB lectures on race? I searched and could not find it.

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    On Stormfront you will find lectures by the KGB to identify racial backgrounds. One of the clues for Jews is attached earlobes.

I also know that from my father who went to school during NS times, they were introduced into race science. And there he learned it.
    Mjah, I’ll rely more on scientific study than hearsay on Stormfront or from your father, to be honest.

Race mixing happened a lot between Jews and white women. As they were wealthy and some business men, poor people, farmers in debt etc gave their daughters to marriage or other deals.
    Even if that had been the case, which is not at all likely(what evidence is there for it?) after the earliest "genesis" of Ashkenazi Jews, the descendants of these women marrying into the Jewish people obviously became Jews and their Jewish husbands didn’t contribute to the European gene pool that way.

Irish were oppressed for centuries by 'brits' and the connection between Brits and Jews is pretty tight, to the extend that the British nobility is Jewish, like the princes which are born into the Royal family get circumcised.

What is fine for the royals is for sure fine for the (((British))) landlords in Ireland.
    We’ll just have to agree to differ here. In the highest British nobility but below the royalist family itself, there seems to be some genealogical evidence for admixture with Jews, yes. But it’s quite recent and they certainly didn’t contribute in any meaningful ways to the Anglo-Irish gentry, and due to them, to the Irish gene pool.
    To me there's no need in seeing Jews everywhere and behind literally everything. These sort of claims really just detract from the real(and anyway, much more important) problems that exist with them and undermine our credibility for no reason.

As you claim the number of ancestors might be greatly reduced through intermarriage plus a higher probability of admixture by Jews in power in Ireland and their well known depravity the trait might not be uncommon.
    No, instead it increases the likelihood of being descended from the same local peasants and artisans in multiple ways.

That the trait is around the globe speaks more for people who lived around the globe, and there is one outstanding tribe who did so: Jews.
    What is more likely? That a trait shared by, for example, the Germans, the peoples of the Congo, the Ainu and the Yaghan of the Tierra del Fuego is due to Jewish admixture, that “strangely” also left no other genetic trace or, that it’s due to some shared trait inherent in all humans?

By the way, please don’t post 4 posts directly after one another, but use the edit function instead. That makes the thread unreadable otherwise.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Saturday, July 29th, 2017 @ 12:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Ancestry
    Germany/Ireland
    Country
    State
    Zug Zug
    secret
    Politics
    deplorable+
    Religion
    blond jesus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Damn, I've got an attached earlobe. All my ancestry comes from kinda remote areas of europe so I doubt I am jewish though among the obvious not many people look much whiter.

Anyway skin and face and name and even nose are all typically irish so she is probably just irish.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    Mjah, I’ll rely more on scientific study than hearsay on Stormfront or from your father, to be honest.

Even if that had been the case, which is not at all likely(what evidence is there for it?) after the earliest "genesis" of Ashkenazi Jews, the descendants of these women marrying into the Jewish people obviously became Jews and their Jewish husbands didn’t contribute to the European gene pool that way.

We’ll just have to agree to differ here. In the highest British nobility but below the royalist family itself, there seems to be some genealogical evidence for admixture with Jews, yes. But it’s quite recent and they certainly didn’t contribute in any meaningful ways to the Anglo-Irish gentry, and due to them, to the Irish gene pool.
    To me there's no need in seeing Jews everywhere and behind literally everything. These sort of claims really just detract from the real(and anyway, much more important) problems that exist with them and undermine our credibility for no reason.

No, instead it increases the likelihood of being descended from the same local peasants and artisans in multiple ways.

What is more likely? That a trait shared by, for example, the Germans, the peoples of the Congo, the Ainu and the Yaghan of the Tierra del Fuego is due to Jewish admixture, that “strangely” also left no other genetic trace or, that it’s due to some shared trait inherent in all humans?

By the way, please don’t post 4 posts directly after one another, but use the edit function instead. That makes the thread unreadable otherwise.
    ...and I don't buy your doubts either. When you want scientific studies then look for yourself, I gave you he parameters, the rest is your job, I am not doing it got you.

In the end I don't care what you belief.

I studied the science so I know it's true, that's all I need.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12