German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Somewhat speculative without a proper profile shot but I'd say mainly Keltic Nordid, where the Dinaroid element is quite strong, with some CM influence, I can't exactly pinpoint, that made her more robust.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2017 @ 09:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I just added the best profile pic I could find. There are quite a limited number of them out there. I see that her classification does in fact indicate that she's really Irish, and not an Israeli shill.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    In her profile pic you can see that her earlobe are not free but grown to the facial skin. A sure sign of jewishness/Jewish admixture.

The other features look pretty Aryan. My guess the admixture is not very strong.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vinlander View Post
    I see that her classification does in fact indicate that she's really Irish, and not an Israeli shill.
    I don't know anything about her except from what I've gathered while looking for better profile pictures yesterday, but the allegations seem quite daft. At some point, everyone gets accused of being a Jewish shill if he/she doesn't fulfill some people's political expectations to the utmost. Especially if they have a slightly more prominent nose.

I don't see anything directly reminiscient of stereotypical Jewish features in any case. Although that in itself doesn't really have to say anything, by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    In her profile pic you can see that her earlobe are not free but grown to the facial skin. A site sign of jewishness/Jewish admixture.
    Well, in that case I and 20-40% of other Europeans have to be Jewish. Attached earlobes seem to be, indeed, somewhat more common among Jews but it's not a feature exclusive to them.

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    There are very very few pure aryan people. The vast majority has some admixture to some degree.

10 generations mean 2^10 = 1024 (under the assumption that there are no relatives among them) 10 generations is roughly 250 years.

500 years would mean 2^20 = about a million

The probability that a Jew is among them is pretty high.

I am not well versed in genes, DNA etc. But some are recessive others are dominant

The dominant ones will show up.

In the end small parts of foreign genes have no effect on character, spiritualith etc

She and her husband Kyle Hunt (white men March, vid 'Hellstorm') are running the website renegadetribune. A nationalist, heathenist and slightly feminist website.

They have an interesti g collection of writers, at least the male ones.

From dealing with her there (She deleting my posts) I got a little insight into her character/attitudes. Some she obviously copied from Jews like shunning an open discussion and using shutting down method to disable divergent opinions.

The fear of discussing controversial subjects reveal more a mediocre intelligence. She seems to like dominance and control, order, oversight, bossyness etc.

Some of that are good male Aryan traits, others are not.

But I don't think it is a reflection of her race it is more sign which glands are more active than others.

Most likely her male hormones are higher than average In a woman

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Well, the assumption that there are no relatives among them even 250 years back and no pedigree collapse happened, is already quite unrealistic. Most people married local and within their own class, you didn’t just mix at random even within your own people.
    So it’s actually not that likely, that there was any significant mixture with Jews, a people who sticked to itself and even whose convertites were despised by the average European.

No genetic study about Europeans I’ve seen, ever made me think otherwise. Only in Spain and Italy are there traces(in certain regions) of that, though even in these cases the same genetic traces might be much more ancient.

Even if it did happen, the amount of genes you inherit from such a single remote ancestor is miniscule and has basically no effect on the phenotypical makeup of an individual anymore.

But all that is factually irrelevant for this case anyway, because attached earlobes are a trait that occurs world wide, though the frequency might vary, in regions where Jews were never even heard of. This book for example by the way states that Armenids(“Vorderasiatisch”), the stereotypical Jewish subrace, as well as Dinarids and Nordids, have usually detached ear lobes. So you can hardly use it as a marker for them.

Attached ear lobes are (mostly, it’s not that simple, a lot of traits that were once believed to be Mendelian inherited, are actually not so) a recessive trait, not a dominant one, btw.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    On Stormfront you will find lectures by the KGB to identify racial backgrounds. One of the clues for Jews is attached earlobes.

I also know that from my father who went to school during NS times, they were introduced into race science. And there he learned it.

I never said she is Jewish, contrary I said she is pretty much typical Aryan.

Race mixing happened a lot between Jews and white women. As they were wealthy and some business men, poor people, farmers in debt etc gave their daughters to marriage or other deals.

So it won't too much out of the way.

Irish were oppressed for centuries by 'brits' and the connection between Brits and Jews is pretty tight, to the extend that the British nobility is Jewish, like the princes which are born into the Royal family get circumcised.

What is fine for the royals is for sure fine for the (((British))) landlords in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    Well, the assumption that there are no relatives among them even 250 years back and no pedigree collapse happened, is already quite unrealistic. Most people married local and within their own class, you didn’t just mix at random even within your own people.
    So it’s actually not that likely, that there was any significant mixture with Jews, a people who sticked to itself and even whose convertites were despised by the average European.

No genetic study about Europeans I’ve seen, ever made me think otherwise. Only in Spain and Italy are there traces(in certain regions) of that, though even in these cases the same genetic traces might be much more ancient.

Even if it did happen, the amount of genes you inherit from such a single remote ancestor is miniscule and has basically no effect on the phenotypical makeup of an individual anymore.

But all that is factually irrelevant for this case anyway, because attached earlobes are a trait that occurs world wide, though the frequency might vary, in regions where Jews were never even heard of. This book for example by the way states that Armenids(“Vorderasiatisch”), the stereotypical Jewish subrace, as well as Dinarids and Nordids, have usually detached ear lobes. So you can hardly use it as a marker for them.

Attached ear lobes are (mostly, it’s not that simple, a lot of traits that were once believed to be Mendelian inherited, are actually not so) a recessive trait, not a dominant one, btw.
    As you claim the number of ancestors might be greatly reduced through intermarriage plus a higher probability of admixture by Jews in power in Ireland and their well known depravity the trait might not be uncommon.

That the trait is around the globe speaks more for people who lived around the globe, and there is one outstanding tribe who did so: Jews.

IN NS Germany the Arier Nachweis (proof) was that all 4 grandparents have been Arier.

For the SS more stricter rules applied: pure ancestry had to be proven to somewhere around 1800 AD.

So I am also more relaxed about those signs.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    I don't think she is jewish or even the dreaded "shill". She is somewhat attractive or at least interesting to look at or not ugly. I thought there was a video where she posted her DNA results if you are into that.

I think the delivery of her message is too abrasive, but what the heck at least she is doing something and speaking out, that is more than most.

There was another female from Canada that was almost as bad as her maybe even worse but I can't even remember her name. If any of them had jewish traits it was that one or she was racially mixed somewhere.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Women shouldn't be involved in any kind of fighting. creation of beauty is an appropriate task.

I am pretty much more relaxed about this minor race mixing traits.

The general belief is that a pure Aryan body creates nobility, Aryan attitudes, adherence to Aryan values etc.

For me there are Aryan spiritual beings/souls which incarnate into mostly Aryan bodies. Bodies are tools, or soul'bearer and the Aryan body is the best suitable for an Aryan soul.

The soul has to struggle to shine through the body into the material world.

If the body would create the Aryan world, then there would be no chance of creating something else, or being manipulated to degeneracy. If you destroy the Aryan bodies you would destroy Aryan culture.

If the spirit/soul creates the Aryan world/culture than the body can be manipulated that the soul cannot come through, cannot fulfill its task in the material, most dense world. It cannot enlighten, energize matter through beauty. The Aryan culture cannot be destroyed by Jews as it is out of their reach. There will always be Aryan culture on Earth.

Humans without soul (subhumans, Jews, bio robots or whatever you call them) cannot create.

Knowing the strength and power of the soul I am not so overly concerned about racial purity, as I was years ago. As the soul is nearly indestructible it will always return to Earth until it's task is complete.

Racial purity makes only sense to me in relation to the soul and how effective it can be.

Most heathen have difficulty to relate to heathenism, it stays mostly on the outside as the connection to the spirits are missing or are very diffuse.

The path to the soul is the path to spirit and heathenism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast