Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Scandinavian Artists/Bands/Music

  1. #1
    Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 08:27 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Posts
    687
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

  2. #2
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Location
    Ostrobothnia
    Gender
    Age
    21
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,782
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,464
    Thanked in
    1,352 Posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sunday, August 20th, 2017, 02:35 AM
  2. Good Celtic/Scandinavian Folk/Ethnic Music?
    By KingOvGermania in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Tuesday, January 24th, 2012, 11:05 PM
  3. White Music Bands Going Multiracial
    By Caledonian in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Tuesday, October 26th, 2010, 07:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •