Ethno-nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Civil War in Sweden

Will it be a reality? I personally can't think of a scenario where a political solution will solve the problems we have.
    SD are becoming less harsh, expelling anyone making ''hateful'' remarks, led by people who don't hesitate to travel to Israel for educational purposes, etc.

A party led by zionists will not be accepted by our culturally enriched society, and hopefully won't be accepted by us true nationalists.

Civil war by 2050? What do you think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ProEuropa For This Useful Post:

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Waiting for civil war is like Waiting for Godot.....

All talk and introspection (like Narciss) but no action.

If there hasn't been a revolution/civil war then there will be none in the future, at least not by Europeans.

Somehow that is thinking of the past time, the future will be different. There is a new era coming into place.

The globalist Jews still think in the old terms of powerful government, exploitation, destruction of nation and race, money , military and war etc.

It seems that the new era is going a different way.

The shift is co-opted by globalist Jews to stress certain things and oppress others but the bottom line is clear.

Globalist Jews work against the new era and they take blows.

To see what the new era produces we can see trends and take off the manipulation.

If one studies the trends it will be a time were nationalism is a thing of the past, there is a strong trend for alternative lifestyles (those are free decisions apart from media induced 'wishes'), there will be families with less ties, there most likely will be no war, most likely money will play a less important role. Organized Religions will disappear, as will be most big businesses. Health care will return to natural treatments.

I think organization itself will not totally collapse but there will be a lot less.

If one sees the globalist Jew organizations and their agendas, they have already a lot of fault lines, and failures and it seems the frantic attempts to control the masses are going to be their nemesis, as the new era is against managed masses. The people will leave them and their madness, or their madness will run full speed against a wall. Globalism is destructive in nature but all their attempts to build and create are failing. There is no functioning multi cultural land/area (it's all based on hate for white people and hate doesn't build anything, it's the mode for destruction).

White people in contrast are very creative and flexible and will build new things, seen as fledglings but with great potentials to grow. They may not be pure in race but it will continue in majority as white.

I don't think that a civil war to restore the system of the past is the answer. The (white) people simple don't want it. Something new has to be created.

You can see that many people disagree with the people (I don't say it's the majority, but what I say is that it is a bright minority). These people will find ways out and create something which will be more attractive than the globalist Jes created world, which is destructive in nature from childsex to the banking system to media, computer addiction and do on. The destruction will become so painful that the globalist system will collapse.

Therefore I think it is better to focus on creation than to destroy an already failing globalist system.

New ways of dealing with each other without the poisonous element of the globalist Jew system.

I don't think it is really that difficult.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    To sell Islam to white people simply isn't working, to sell failed states and their lying politicians to white people isn't working either, to sell globalism is a non-starter, not even to white people but to everyone.

Political correctness is in its death throws, Marxism even as forced on people right now isn't popular, wars are bad news for white people, they are increasingly non-sellable, gender politics start to fail, gender manipulations are already a laughing stock.

The dollar system is on the brink of failing, which will collapse big industries.

There is decay wherever you look and there are new independent developements wereever you go.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    White genocide may be only a secondary goal for the powers that be. Their main goal is probably ensuring their own survival. That's why the social engineers have been hard at work keeping society atomized. Look at how the American Revolution and the American Civil War started. While most of society was passive, the core leadership was united in a cause. The Rothschild system buys those people, and ensures they cannot be elected if they cannot be bought. Ordinary people have no power, because they do not command armies and police forces, so they do not bother with us, other than general oppression with "hate crime" laws and blackballing us from good jobs if we are publicly outspoken. Population control has become a fine art. The best chance we have are with people like Trump, who managed to become rich without submitting his company to the stock market system, which the enemy controls and uses to enrich their minions (Zuckerberg, Gates, etc.) and impoverish anyone who does not toe the line. The main reason you see Hollywood commies bashing the Koch Brothers is that they are like Trump... their company is private. They are independent. And that's the real reason you see such hatred directed at Trump. It's not his politics; it's not whether or not he kisses that filthy wall in Jerusalem; it's the fact that the Rothschilds cannot stick their hands up his backside and control him like a puppet.

So, no. A civil war needs certain conditions to be viable, and the bad guys know this. We are not likely to see such wars in the West until they themselves are brought down. If someone picks off all the Rothschilds, then all bets are off... it's possible there will be civil wars in many NATO nations as new factions vie for power. The best we can do is to be ready to control one of those factions.
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 09:18 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Civil war in Sweden, possible, anything is possible. It is not just true in Sweden it could be anywhere at any time. It just needs people to be exposed to the truth and people witnessing those truths themselves first hand.

I used to think the US would be the first in civil war against the zionist, however not so much anymore. While true the US population is the best armed, but power or freedom is always there for those who wish to seize it and are willing to lay it all on the line, and I mean it all. Mostly now I believe it will happen in Europe. People like Trump are put in place to keep people from becoming restless. Yes, we can vote but we are not given real choices as the media suppresses any real alternatives.

This all depends on how fed up the Swedes, Germans, English, and so on become and how quickly the zionist force their oppression and cultural/racial destruction on them.

If their ever is a civil war do not worry if you have enough arms and weapons, your enemy will bring you the weapons you need to fight them, you just have to be smart enough to take them.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs vonTrep For This Useful Post:

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    When the money for social security is running out, no food or villa for the subhumans there will be a crisis.

Don't know what will happen, most likely violent attacks, some will go back to their lands (don't know how).

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Unfortunately I don't see a civil war brewing up, not in Europe and not in Sweden... I don't think a war with racial undertones is realistic either.

Europe has put up with so many refugees it's unbelievable. Not to mention the terror attacks and bomb explosions that are becoming more commonplace. Swedes in particular are called "cucks" by other nationalists, for accepting their demise so easily. However, I wouldn't say Swedes are any more "cucked" than other Europeans. People are just adaptable in general and will not care to bother from their airconditioned rooms, watching videos on their smart TVs and tweeting from their smartphones. Nobody likes to risk a war, and lose the current comforts. Even when personal freedoms are affected, the streets are nolonger safe, etc...

Last Online
    Sunday, December 1st, 2019 @ 08:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Finnish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Part time musician
    Politics
    Ethno-nationalist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    Unfortunately I don't see a civil war brewing up, not in Europe and not in Sweden... I don't think a war with racial undertones is realistic either.

Europe has put up with so many refugees it's unbelievable. Not to mention the terror attacks and bomb explosions that are becoming more commonplace. Swedes in particular are called "cucks" by other nationalists, for accepting their demise so easily. However, I wouldn't say Swedes are any more "cucked" than other Europeans. People are just adaptable in general and will not care to bother from their airconditioned rooms, watching videos on their smart TVs and tweeting from their smartphones. Nobody likes to risk a war, and lose the current comforts. Even when personal freedoms are affected, the streets are nolonger safe, etc...
    I like my current comforts as well, even though I'm extremely modest when it comes to my accomodations. But I won't hesitate to join people of my mind-set if there will be a war.

If there will be war, Europeans won't start it, it's the invaders who will demand more and more, and their enablers will allow them. Then who wins that potential war is for time to tell.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Well, you are a nationalist and probably an idealist, like nationalists usually are. However, nationalists are unfortunately still in the minority.

The vast majority of people who could make a difference (the so-called masses) unfortunately don't rally over ideals and concepts like "a Sweden for Swedes".

Most people also don't want to be associated with concepts like "racism" and "xenophobia", especially those who are interested in academic or political careers. So they will probably just keep adapting to things and ignoring what's happening, unless perhaps if it tanbigly jeopardises their comforts (like starvation, or other similar conditions which drive people do the unthinkable).

I've read about two cases where Europeans had their properties confiscated and given to refugees. However, it wasn't a clear case of taking someone out of their only property to make room for them. Should that happen on a large scale, perhaps only then will average people start caring... unortunately...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast