Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: "62% of Alt Right Influencers Have Yellow Fever"

  1. #1
    Spirit of the Reich
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ahnenerbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volksdeutscher
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Y-DNA
    I-M170
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Gau Westmark
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Gemini
    Family
    Polyamory
    Occupation
    Herbalist
    Politics
    Ecological Geniocracy
    Religion
    Vedic
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

  2. #2
    Senior Member North Vinlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2017 @ 09:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Posts
    349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    So Jared Taylor's a bad White Nationalist because he was born in Japan, but you're a polyamorous "muh Nordic Aryan Vedas" guy.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Catterick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Aqua
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Yes polyamory might be a bad word to use because it caries tumblr SJW connotations but people forget Himmler wished to introduce polygamy for SS officers. Some forms of non-monogamy are not incompaible with NS principles. Though it was not the mainstream position in NS at the time.

    And though I might personally disagree with Arminism and Irminism such quirky things are very much a part of the history of German nationalism and volkisch thought. The discovery of the Vedas were important in the direction German thought evolved.

    Anyway the whole yellow fever thing can be examined no? At a shallow level concern about it has to be rejected same as the specter of homosexuality. But it informs about different people's ends and motivations. The Yellow Fever is not just sexual because the AmRen types express preferences for East Asian immigrants as opposed to Blacks, Hispanics etc. In the HBD community there is also widespread admiration for the northern Mongoloid races in China, Korea and Japan.

    Nothing wrong with respecting historical Japan but let's not forget the present country is now a little dystopian, with countless overworked and suicidal parents raising thirty year old hikikomori. Even the best of their modern media output is marked by three themes - escapist nostalgia, destruction and escapism into chaos - all reflecting the anomie of a deeply unhappy society. Surely Asia of today cannot be a role model for those of us foreigners who respect samurai and Shinto. The genuinely efficient post-industrial societies the alt-right desire to emulate in Japan and Singapore are less suitable than are Mahathir Mohammed's Malaysia, and wartime Japan.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    Monday, March 25th, 2019 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    75% NW Euro (English/Dutch/German), 25% Sicilian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Eternal Tradition
    Posts
    62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Where is the 62% figure coming from? Most of those aren't even married to Asians. OK, Richard Spencer dated an Asian woman when he was younger, whatever, he doesn't anymore. Jared Taylor can hardly help having been born in Japan. This kind of smearing only aids those who want to promote miscegenation. "Studied Japanese in college"? C'mon.
    "Considering your specific duty as a kshatriya, you should know that there is no better engagement for you than fighting on religious principles[...] either you will be killed on the battlefield and attain the heavenly planets, or you will conquer and enjoy the earthly kingdom. Therefore get up and fight with determination. Do thou fight for the sake of fighting, without considering happiness or distress, loss or gain, victory or defeat--and, by so doing, you shall never incur sin."

  5. #5
    Senior Member North Vinlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2017 @ 09:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Posts
    349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    Yes polyamory might be a bad word to use because it caries tumblr SJW connotations but people forget Himmler wished to introduce polygamy for SS officers. Some forms of non-monogamy are not incompaible with NS principles. Though it was not the mainstream position in NS at the time.
    All successful civilizations have been monogamous. I'm an atheist but sometimes the Christians are right about things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    Anyway the whole yellow fever thing can be examined no? At a shallow level concern about it has to be rejected same as the specter of homosexuality. But it informs about different people's ends and motivations. The Yellow Fever is not just sexual because the AmRen types express preferences for East Asian immigrants as opposed to Blacks, Hispanics etc. In the HBD community there is also widespread admiration for the northern Mongoloid races in China, Korea and Japan.
    Amren is all about White identity. Jared Taylor does not support Asian immigration at all. I also don't see this widespread admiration unless you mean acknowledging objective facts about IQ or crime rates. They rarely even talk about Asians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    Nothing wrong with respecting historical Japan but let's not forget the present country is now a little dystopian, with countless overworked and suicidal parents raising thirty year old hikikomori. Even the best of their modern media output is marked by three themes - escapist nostalgia, destruction and escapism into chaos - all reflecting the anomie of a deeply unhappy society. Surely Asia of today cannot be a role model for those of us foreigners who respect samurai and Shinto. The genuinely efficient post-industrial societies the alt-right desire to emulate in Japan and Singapore are less suitable than are Mahathir Mohammed's Malaysia, and wartime Japan.
    I've never seen a White Nationalist call modern Asian societies role models except in terms of immigration policy and fat-shaming.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Catterick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Aqua
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I didn't say that WNs saw Asian societies as role models: I said the HBD people constantly praise them. And Jared Taylor may not support Asian immigration, but he views them as a model minority and the AmRen crowd have recieved flak for being soft on them from more hardcore WNs.

    All successful civilizations have been monogamous? Historically the Chinese had large harems and their empire was scarcely a flop. The Indians, Mesopotamians, Incas and the historical Moslem empires all had harems of a similar nature. True the Japanese were monogamous and the Egyptians can be interpreted so. Otherwise its pretty much Christians and pagan Greeks and Romans, no?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    Monday, March 25th, 2019 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    75% NW Euro (English/Dutch/German), 25% Sicilian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Eternal Tradition
    Posts
    62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vinlander View Post
    Amren is all about White identity. Jared Taylor does not support Asian immigration at all. I also don't see this widespread admiration unless you mean acknowledging objective facts about IQ or crime rates. They rarely even talk about Asians.
    You're right, he's spoken about this before.

    But tangentially: on some level I can't help but think, honestly, that Amren's kind of white nationalism tends to lead people to positions which don't really provide a basis for restricting immigration. I've always felt like Jared Taylor's focus has been pretty much exclusively on showing that blacks and Hispanics are disproportionately criminal/low IQ/ethnocentric or anti-white in political behavior. I feel like this doesn't really provide much in the way of promoting a positive, exclusive white identity. If the only way we can conceive of ourselves is "more civilized than darker minorities", it's hard to say that we can really exclude, say, Asians and Jews from that - and there are probably, for now, more people who acknowledge racial differences who think in this way than actual nationalists.

    I guess Amren does serve a purpose - talking about race solely in terms of economic efficiency or social stability is the easiest way you can introduce racialism into the present social dialectic. On the JQ, Jared Taylor has explicitly, briefly referenced Kevin MacDonald at least once, so evidently he's holding back for the sake of winning people over from the mainstream. Ultimately I think it's not wise to punch at Amren for its failures to take WN further - it has a role in the discourse and does it well.
    "Considering your specific duty as a kshatriya, you should know that there is no better engagement for you than fighting on religious principles[...] either you will be killed on the battlefield and attain the heavenly planets, or you will conquer and enjoy the earthly kingdom. Therefore get up and fight with determination. Do thou fight for the sake of fighting, without considering happiness or distress, loss or gain, victory or defeat--and, by so doing, you shall never incur sin."

  8. #8
    Senior Member Catterick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Aqua
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsOsix View Post
    But tangentially: on some level I can't help but think, honestly, that Amren's kind of white nationalism tends to lead people to positions which don't really provide a basis for restricting immigration. I've always felt like Jared Taylor's focus has been pretty much exclusively on showing that blacks and Hispanics are disproportionately criminal/low IQ/ethnocentric or anti-white in political behavior.
    If the only way we can conceive of ourselves is "more civilized than darker minorities", it's hard to say that we can really exclude, say, Asians and Jews from that - and there are probably, for now, more people who acknowledge racial differences who think in this way than actual nationalists.
    Ultimately I think it's not wise to punch at Amren for its failures to take WN further - it has a role in the discourse and does it well.
    Many agree. AmRen does not feel viciously racist and certainly not white supremacist as they are frequently accused. Rather it feels anti-Black and anti-Mexican nothing more. Racial IQ feels like a red herring.

  9. #9
    Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    34 Minutes Ago @ 04:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Gender
    Religion
    Religion of the Blood
    Posts
    1,616
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    582
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    I honestly don't understand why something like that is posted on here.

    That "edgy" movements of whatever political side attract, in heightened amounts, confused individuals, lunatics and losers not seriously in it for any ideology is nothing new and a truism.

    But by definition, someone who is married to a person of another race and even has children with him or her can never be a "White Nationalist/Supremacist" or, simply, an ethnic preservationist. They might style themselves as some sort of "traditionalist" and marry an Asian because they're "oh so more traditional" but that's about it.

    If they pose as actual preservationists such but still miscegenate, they're obviously hypocrites and frauds.
    A lot of people that are ascribed as such by others, though, never even said they are ethnic preservationists themselves or behaved as such in the first place. They have nothing to do with us and the "Alt Right" is such a catch-all phrase of widely differing ideologies that it's almost meaningless anyway.

    For example, on the reddit list they even stated, "Others include various people in the "manosphere," "human biodiversity," and other fringe conservative groups."
    Some guys who never said they're ethnonationalists have Asian wives. This is relevant how?


    That being said, being merely born in Japan or speaking Japanese etc is obviously not a case of "Yellow fever" and barely worth a mention.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?



    Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)


  10. #10
    Senior Member North Vinlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2017 @ 09:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Posts
    349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    I didn't say that WNs saw Asian societies as role models: I said the HBD people constantly praise them. And Jared Taylor may not support Asian immigration, but he views them as a model minority and the AmRen crowd have recieved flak for being soft on them from more hardcore WNs.
    Jared Taylor opposes racial mixing as well, including white-yellow blending. I can tell you're not very familiar with Amren.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    All successful civilizations have been monogamous? Historically the Chinese had large harems and their empire was scarcely a flop. The Indians, Mesopotamians, Incas and the historical Moslem empires all had harems of a similar nature. True the Japanese were monogamous and the Egyptians can be interpreted so. Otherwise its pretty much Christians and pagan Greeks and Romans, no?
    The Egyptians, ancient Greeks, ancient Romans, and Christian Europeans were all the most advanced civilizations of all time at their peaks. The Japanese are clearly the most successful East Asians. Monogamy is critical for social stability and the only plausible arguments in favor or polygamy are eugenic ones, though there are better ways to do eugenics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Saturday, June 16th, 2018, 01:02 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 07:15 AM
  3. "I'm a Jew, and I'm a Member of the Alt-Right."
    By Nachtengel in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Monday, November 13th, 2017, 09:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •