@
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

'Wives Wanted in the Faroe Islands'

There already was the demographic threat of a high adoption rate, now it seems that another one has been added.

Wives wanted in the Faroe Islands

By Tim Ecott
    Torshavn
    27 April 2017

There's a shortage of women in the Faroe Islands. So local men are increasingly seeking wives from further afield - Thailand and the Philippines in particular. But what's it like for the brides who swap the tropics for this windswept archipelago?

When Athaya Slaetalid first moved from Thailand to the Faroe Islands, where winter lasts six months, she would sit next to the heater all day:

"People told me to go outside because the sun was shining but I just said: 'No! Leave me alone, I'm very cold.'"

Moving here six years ago was tough for Athaya at first, she admits. She'd met her husband Jan when he was working with a Faroese friend who had started a business in Thailand.

Jan knew in advance that bringing his wife to this very different culture, weather and landscape would be challenging.

(...)
    Continue reading

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 08:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    One would assume, that a relatively isolated place in the North Atlantic would be safe but in the age of globalisation apparently nothing escapes insanity.

Jan knew in advance that bringing his wife to this very different culture, weather and landscape would be challenging.

"I had my concerns, because everything she was leaving and everything she was coming to were opposites," he admits.
    And yet he chose to bring her into these absolutely conflicting circumstances for selfish reasons.

"Look," she says, as we step into the garden overlooking the fjord. "Jacob plays next to the beach. He is surrounded by hills covered in sheep and exposed to nature. And his grandparents live just up the road. There is no pollution and no crime. Not many kids have that these days. This could be the last paradise on earth."
    And you and your child have destroyed it.

Likewise, her husband Regin believes increasing diversity is something that should be welcomed not feared.
    "We actually need fresh blood here," he adds, "I like seeing so many children now who have mixed parentage. Our gene pool is very restricted, and it's got to be a good thing that we welcome outsiders who can have families."
    Yes, why, in that case, look for a partner in a genetically and culturally related region like Scandinavia or at least wider Northwestern Europe, when you can import someome from half the world away to pollute your people's gene pool with.

That's why choosing a foreign partner is never a private, "individual" decision and never should legally be.

If these people want to think only with their loins they should simply migrate out of our lands themselves. That's admittedly not entirely fair to their destination countries either, where they in turn will pollute the gene pool, but it's up to those to take up counter measures in turn themselves.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Officially part of the Kingdom of Denmark, the Faroes have their own language (derived from Old Norse) and a very distinctive culture - especially when it comes to food. Fermented mutton, dried cod and occasional whale meat and blubber are typical of the strong flavours here, with none of the traditional herbs and spices of Asian cooking.
    Faroes food sounds horrible.
    I'm a single White woman and would like to be married but I prefer an American, or a European man, and should live near a supermarket.

Those Faroes men prefer Asian women. I heard Asians eat bugs. Yuck. If the Asian women can tolerate eating bugs and worms then they can tolerate fermented mutton.

source: http://travel.usnews.com/features/Co...That_Eat_Bugs/

Citizens of Thailand are no strangers to entomophagy. In fact, fried bugs are commonly served with beer (like peanuts at a bar). Once more prevalent in the Northern provinces like Isan, snacking on these vermin is now a regular occurrence in major cities like Bangkok, where vendors sell crispy insects from carts at outdoor markets. One of the country's most popular snacks is Jing Leed, a deep-fried cricket seasoned with Golden Mountain sauce (similar to soy sauce) and pepper. Other favorites include grasshopper, woodworm, bamboo worm and Maeng Da, or 3.5 inch-long water beetles. While most insects sold by Thai street vendors are prepared the same way, each variety is said to have its own distinct flavor.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 12:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Dried cod is normal fare in the north. Kæstur hákarl is the dubious one.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    I can't imagine preferring Asian women. They seem to have no souls.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Monday, March 25th, 2019 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    75% NW Euro (English/Dutch/German), 25% Sicilian
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Eternal Tradition
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    I can't imagine preferring Asian women. They seem to have no souls.
    I don't want to do anything to promote yellow fever... but no. I am around lots of Asian girls, I can tell you - they're pretty hot, a bit smarter than white girls on average, and far more feminine (the woes of feminism). It is easy for me to see why so many guys prefer them, and I know very many who do.

They're also much easier, though, and I think that plays a role too. Yellow fever among white men plays much less of a role in the ubiquity of WMAF than does white fever among Asian women I'd say.

Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsOsix View Post
    I don't want to do anything to promote yellow fever...
    Is that right? I'd suggest you and all other mongoloid lovers take your yellow fever to Asia instead of bringing those slant eyed dog gooks over to white lands. You'd really do the rest of us a huge favor.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Eternal Tradition
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
    Is that right? I'd suggest you and all other mongoloid lovers take your yellow fever to Asia instead of bringing those slant eyed dog gooks over to white lands. You'd really do the rest of us a huge favor.
    Is it possible for you to think Asian women aren't attractive without calling them childish names? I haven't advocated for anything of the sort. Most of the content of my post didn't even lean positively towards Asian women. Are you honestly that insecure, that you need to accuse anyone who honestly evaluates the merits and drawbacks of Asian women instead of mindlessly calling them "slant eyed dog gooks" a "mongoloid lover"? Why would you even say that? It's petty and callous.
    "Considering your specific duty as a kshatriya, you should know that there is no better engagement for you than fighting on religious principles[...] either you will be killed on the battlefield and attain the heavenly planets, or you will conquer and enjoy the earthly kingdom. Therefore get up and fight with determination. Do thou fight for the sake of fighting, without considering happiness or distress, loss or gain, victory or defeat--and, by so doing, you shall never incur sin."

Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsOsix View Post
    Is it possible for you to think Asian women aren't attractive without calling them childish names? I haven't advocated for anything of the sort. Most of the content of my post didn't even lean positively towards Asian women. Are you honestly that insecure, that you need to accuse anyone who honestly evaluates the merits and drawbacks of Asian women instead of mindlessly calling them "slant eyed dog gooks" a "mongoloid lover"? Why would you even say that? It's petty and callous.
    I say that because that's what they are, too bad certain white men prefer shit like that and see no issues drooling over them and even race mixing with them. Just like all race mixing involving whites it's utterly disgusting and there are no kind words to explain it, sorry if I hurt your yellow fever feelings...

I bet there are tons of other forums out there where you can post about how "hot" the dog gooks are, I'm thinking Skadi forum is the completely wrong forum to do so. How about posting about "hot" dog gooks on TA for instance, all kinds of weird, disgusting shit is accepted over there.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Eternal Tradition
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
    I say that because that's what they are, too bad certain white men prefer shit like that and see no issues drooling over them and even race mixing with them. Just like all race mixing involving whites it's utterly disgusting and there are no kind words to explain it, sorry if I hurt your yellow fever feelings...

I bet there are tons of other forums out there where you can post about how "hot" the dog gooks are, I'm thinking Skadi forum is the completely wrong forum to do so. How about posting about "hot" dog gooks on TA for instance, all kinds of weird, disgusting shit is accepted over there.
    You're the one who's throwing a tantrum here because any explanation of the yellow fever phenomenon which doesn't involve childish namecalling apparently bothers you. Some of us are establishing European families without calling the women of other races "dogs". A noble person does not need to degrade others to promote his own. All he needs is honesty and self-respect. To instead hurl vain insults only marks one as lower class, insecure, and lacking in substance.

If the butchly callous behavior you display were at all common among white women, we would be demographically doomed for sure. Think about it.
    "Considering your specific duty as a kshatriya, you should know that there is no better engagement for you than fighting on religious principles[...] either you will be killed on the battlefield and attain the heavenly planets, or you will conquer and enjoy the earthly kingdom. Therefore get up and fight with determination. Do thou fight for the sake of fighting, without considering happiness or distress, loss or gain, victory or defeat--and, by so doing, you shall never incur sin."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast