Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsOsix View Post
    I don't want to do anything to promote yellow fever... but no. I am around lots of Asian girls, I can tell you - they're pretty hot, a bit smarter than white girls on average, and far more feminine (the woes of feminism). It is easy for me to see why so many guys prefer them, and I know very many who do.
    I don't consider having a soul so alien to my own to be "hot" in any way, and what intelligence they have is also alien. Feminism is an absolute plague, true, but Asian or half-Asian women raised here are the WORST feminists I've known. Because they have no soul (at least none to which I can relate.)

They're also much easier, though, and I think that plays a role too. Yellow fever among white men plays much less of a role in the ubiquity of WMAF than does white fever among Asian women I'd say.

This might be true. Asian women do often tend to be the worst race-mixers out there... but that's because they are soulless. And these twisted WMAF marriages always produce misfit children, too. Not only can they not find suitable transplants/ bone marrow if needed, they are often mentally ill. Here is the web page of one of these psychopaths:

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.co...g-hapacalypse/

You don't solve social ills by inflicting even worse ones upon society. Feminism is the plague, but race-mixing is death itself. I wish more white women would speak out against feminism and understand that feminine wiles are not there to push their agenda on men. That truly is the biggest turn-off there is. It's a big problem and happens all the time. In fact, twice with me, if girlfriends had not pulled this crap and been pushy and tried to lead me by the nose, those relationships might have gone a lot farther. All too often, white women just don't get it, and usually it's because society is pushing them to be the leaders when they should NOT be. Women should be interested in creating a home and a family, not dominating or competing with men. The latter type wind up alone with their cats and just can't figure out why...
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 06:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Most of the content of my post didn't even lean positively towards Asian women.
    Let's recap

they're pretty hot, a bit smarter than white girls on average, and far more feminine (the woes of feminism). It is easy for me to see why so many guys prefer them, and I know very many who do.
    Besides the slight in being easier, I don't know what planet you'd have to be on to say that wasn't overwhelmingly positive.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 9th, 2019 @ 02:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    I am around lots of Asian girls, I can tell you - they're pretty hot, a bit smarter than white girls on average, and far more feminine.
    Far more feminine BS. They normally lack tits or feminine shape.

Having darker hair, skin, eyes and a wider nose on average also makes them less feminine than white women.

The only thing more feminine about them is their perceived subservience and short stature, which attract a lot of beta white males.

Take that s#$t back to Apecity!
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Monday, May 29th, 2017 @ 05:26 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    State
    Florida Florida
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Manifest Destiny
    Religion
    God
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I saw a meme a while back showing that weak White men like submissive Asian women, and misguided White women want a dominant black man. It's gross. And funnily enough, most white men who date Asians don't even date the "smarter" ones, they chase those goblins from the Philippines and south east Asia.

Last Online
    Monday, March 25th, 2019 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    75% NW Euro (English/Dutch/German), 25% Sicilian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Eternal Tradition
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I saw a meme a while back showing that weak White men like submissive Asian women, and misguided White women want a dominant black man. It's gross. And funnily enough, most white men who date Asians don't even date the "smarter" ones, they chase those goblins from the Philippines and south east Asia.
    You're right, and the two are basically the same in principle. The correct response though is to send the message to young white people that pursuing Asian women or black men is not a worthwhile pursuit - the extremely unhealthy relationship dynamic of WMAF couples is, uh, well documented. And I've seen friends go through it.

I don't really the thing about Flips/SE Asians is true, but my experience with Asians is mostly Chinese/Koreans. Flips and SE Asians strike most whites as maybe similar to Hispanics and very few white men are not into that. They go for higher estrogen levels.
    "Considering your specific duty as a kshatriya, you should know that there is no better engagement for you than fighting on religious principles[...] either you will be killed on the battlefield and attain the heavenly planets, or you will conquer and enjoy the earthly kingdom. Therefore get up and fight with determination. Do thou fight for the sake of fighting, without considering happiness or distress, loss or gain, victory or defeat--and, by so doing, you shall never incur sin."

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    4 Minutes Ago @ 09:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Flips and SE Asians strike most whites as maybe similar to Hispanics and very few white men are not into that. They go for higher estrogen levels.
    To be honest, even among men who are not race conscious I don’t seem much of an appreciation for/attraction to (South-) East Asians. A lot apparently seem to drool over Latinas, for whatever reason, but only the most extreme loser types seem to have to go for SE Asians.

Even if I weren’t race conscious myself, I would question any man going for such, for our White standards, infantile/pedomorphic looking and docile/submissive women. This sort of behavioru is actually worrisome in more than just one way.
    "Man kann sich heute nicht in Gesellschaft um Deutschland bemühen; man muss es einsam tun wie ein Mensch, der mit seinem Buschmesser im Urwald Bresche schlägt und den nur die Hoffnung erhält, dass irgendwo im Dickicht andere an der gleichen Arbeit sind." - Ernst Jünger

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    605 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    To be honest, even among men who are not race conscious I don’t seem much of an appreciation for/attraction to (South-) East Asians. A lot apparently seem to drool over Latinas, for whatever reason, but only the most extreme loser types seem to have to go for SE Asians.

Even if I weren’t race conscious myself, I would question any man going for such, for our White standards, infantile/pedomorphic looking and docile/submissive women. This sort of behavioru is actually worrisome in more than just one way.
    This is very true to some extent, though most of the "white" men I know don't like latin women either. They make remarks about a certain mexican food item that smells bad.

What is really true is about the loser type guys who import a asian woman. They want a submissive woman and the asian female wants what middle class loser white male can provide. For the life of me, I can't figure out why a man would want a such a submissive partner, a partner should be a friend and have their thoughts and you work together and you would never want to "tame" her or make her some sort of slave to you.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12