Below is a text by Romanian philosopher Alexandru C. Cuza (1857-1947), who has also influenced Corneliu Zelea Codreanu and his Iron Guard. It's especially interesting in relation to the recurring themes in discussions about Christianity on Skadi Forum lately. These discussions generally evolve into the debate whether Christianity has been helpful or not, historically speaking. Cuza distinguished, with a somewhat 'protestant' attitude, between Christ's teachings and what theologians have made of it. The latter, according to Cuza, is the cause of our problems, but a return to Christ's true teachings would help us recover: "With another conception of theology, Christian nations would have reached different results. And these results show us what awaits us from now on if we guide ourselves by the same conception, one that is diverted from the teaching of Jesus".

A second theme that is discussed over and over again in topics about Christianity seems to be whether Christianity is capable of putting up a fight or whether it is a religion for 'the weak'. Again, Cuza: "The teaching of fighting the good fight, for the truth – in Jesus’ words, 'I come not to bring peace, but a sword' – was misinterpreted by Christian theology as a teaching of peace and forgiveness, which we know was commanded by Jesus only for personal offenses". And: "Through 'the religion of love,' the theology allowed blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, thus abandoning Jesus’ teaching that states that, for this, there should be no forgiveness".

For Cuza, Christ's teachings are antisemitic, because he represents the truth and the light, while Jews represent materialism and darkness, for which there is no tolerance; quoting Jesus: "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad". So why was Jesus sent among the Jews? "He was sent only for them, as the Jews are the only nation that wrongs the Holy Spirit through their diabolical religion".

I still have to read the second part, but already I think this text can create some good discussion.

The Inaccuracy of Christian Theology (excerpt from 'The Teaching of Jesus: Judaism and Christian Theology')

Foreword

My conception of Christianity, for which I beg forgiveness, is not the conception of Christian theology that presents itself as dogma by appealing to tradition.

I think that tradition cannot proclaim an inaccuracy as dogma.

Herein, tradition is transmitted interpretation. Any interpretation is the work of man, and belongs to a particular time in history.

Therefore, no matter how qualified the time’s interpreters were, their interpretation may be incorrect or defective regarding the knowledge and circumstances of nowadays, which they could not have foreseen.

The theological dogmas, even through their employment as human interpretations, are subject to constant revision.

My conception can be seen as such a revision.

For this, I have but a single task: to prove that the theological dogma, much as it would appeal to tradition, is based on inaccuracy.

This evidence results from texts and facts. All I have to do is subject some texts to the public judgment, texts that theology does not understand, that it misinterprets or, consciously or unconsciously, ignores; and some facts which, due to this, directly fall in the public’s responsibility.

Dogma is just that, dogma, until you reach absurdity or perish with her.

Therefore, we must always strive to substitute for the truth contained within the dogma. If the dogma contains the truth, it shall last. If the dogma lacks the truth, it has no right to further exist as a dogma.

Truth in itself is life and only the free spirit, self-described by its own nature in opposition to any unjustified dogma, can determine what the truth is.

The freedom of the spirit is the basic principle of the teaching of Jesus, who said (John):

6:63. It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The spirit has but a single principle, as divine as itself, and that is logic, by which the truth itself is required as it rejects any inaccuracy, without any coercion.

The fault of Christian theology is simple. I summarize it in the following three sentences which, of course, are themselves subject to the same principle:

Christian theology, which did not understand the meaning of Christianity.
Christianity, controlled by this inaccuracy of Christian theology, did not resume Jesus’ mission against Judaism.
The inaccuracy of Christian theology has made it such that Judaism, harshly reprimanded by Jesus, extended its dominion all over the Earth.
As an obvious sign of this dominion and of the inaccuracy of the Christian theology, “Satan’s University” is being built, a building made possible by Christians, by the Christians of this theology, without whom it could not have been erected. It is being built on Mount Olivet, where Jesus was betrayed, thus dishonoring Jesus’ passions and teaching, a symbol of betrayal of the one true God and meant to be a sign of Judas’ triumph (Luke 22:3).

(...)
Continue reading:

Part one

Part two

Copyrighted in 2017 by The Order of the Enemy.