View Poll Results: Do you think tattoos are aesthetical?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think it looks good on both men and women.

9 18.37%
  • I don’t think it looks good on either gender.

21 42.86%
  • I think it looks good on men but not on women.

2 4.08%
  • I think it looks good on women but not on men.

0 0%
  • Other(please elaborate)

17 34.69%
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Tattoos Aesthetical? What is Your Opinion?

Last Online
    Saturday, February 9th, 2019 @ 02:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Thumbs Down

Both have good points, but both are starting to land below the belt.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    16 Minutes Ago @ 09:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    I think, even if one disagrees with tattoos, which I largely do myself, we have to differentiate between different kinds and amount of tattoos, as well as the motivation behind them, to be honest.
    I don’t think it’s a simple matter of black and white in this case(is it ever?).

A a few hypothetical cases:

If someone gets...
    • A tattoo with the names of his/her lifetime partner or children in it, it’s probably simply an expression of love. Although it’s a bit cliché.

• A crude Swastika tramp stamp or a KZ(no joke, happened in Germany), it’s probably mostly an expression of stupidity and a sign, that the actual political conviction can’t be that great.

• A military tattoo, when he actually served, it’s a sign of comradeship.

• A tattoo merely saying “peace” or something similar, especially with some Chinese/Japanese/Arabic characters, usually even incorrectly done, it’s probably a sign of shallowness and a deficient intelligence quotient.

• A, well done and thought out, Pagan/Christian symbol, it’s probably a sign of devotion to his/her believes.

• A tattoo, of any kind, covering large parts of the body, and especially the face or neck, it’s probably a sign of extreme attention seeking, insecurity and stupidity.

As we can see, there are gradations and even if we find it generally unaesthetic, one has to admit, that some tattoo executions and amounts are less bad than others and some motivations aren’t bad at all.
    And I personally have enough faith in (current) Skadites, that they won’t have any of the wrong ones.
    "Man kann sich heute nicht in Gesellschaft um Deutschland bemühen; man muss es einsam tun wie ein Mensch, der mit seinem Buschmesser im Urwald Bresche schlägt und den nur die Hoffnung erhält, dass irgendwo im Dickicht andere an der gleichen Arbeit sind." - Ernst Jünger

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    means more of our women are socially pressured to get them and uglify their bodies, which means fewer women who will fit that untainted motherly figure most of us would prefer to bear our children.
    This is interesting. Some of my comrades' and associates' wives have three, four or five sweet well-behaved children with good Germanic forenames and some of them have select, hidden, meaningful tattoos whilst still looking like good, normal Germanic women devoid of all the typical degeneration.

The fact your ideal vision of an 'untainted motherly figure' hasn't arrived whilst I know several examples of Germanic mothers of multiple children who do have tattoos without being absolute degenerates IMHO highlights you have an unrealistic expectation of reality.

At any rate, I'll dare you to tell their husbands that the mother of their children is a degenerate because they have small, hidden and meaningful tattoos. If that's the way you're going about life, good luck in getting acceptance from your fellow preservationist.

If we're going to exclude everyone with tattoos, dyed hair, listening to music other than March music, beards, for smoking or drinking in moderation (these two habits being things that those engaging therein should be encouraged to break but not forcibly so), for watching mainstream TV shows every odd week, for wearing make-up, for drinking from plastic bottles or any of the aforementioned likes from our ranks altogether --- we might just as well mass-suicide and hope we end up on some space-ship.

Let's judge a person by their merit as a whole (i.e. naturally if they engage in every degeneracy, they have no place - but let's not exclude people because they're not our ideal people shaped from clay or sth), not by some lifestyle choice we believe is detrimental. We're hardly in the position as a people to decide we're going to oust someone from our ranks because we don't like the shirt they wear.

Tattooing is not "art." It's vandalism of the human body.
    So is wearing ear-rings or dyeing your hair. We've been through this before on this board, haven't we? What was it again, concentration camps for people who dye their hair?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

5 Reasons Why Girls With Tattoos And Piercings Are Broken

The article is a little bit too critical for my taste and a generalisation, there are obviously good and bad peoples with tattoos and piercings. However, I'm posting it because it touches on a problematic of the modern world and the modern generation:

No girl has ever improved her looks with a gaudy mural injected under her skin or a piece of metal dangling from her nostrils. There’s no man on Earth who has ever thought about his girlfriend or wife, “Man, you know what would make her even sexier? A butterfly emblazoned just over her ass.” Yet despite this objective reality, thousands of girls continue to mutilate themselves at an astounding rate, to the point where more girls now have tattoos than men. Here are the reasons why you should shun these girls like they’re lepers.

1. They’re sluts

What kind of girl would be comfortable lying down half-naked in public for two hours while some fat dude with a dirty beard jams a sharp needle into her skin? Answer: the kind of girl who takes sharp objects in her vagina as a hobby. Girls with tattoos and/or piercings (aside from earrings) are slags who fall in and out of guys’ beds at a moment’s notice. If you’re unfortunate enough to commit to a girl with ink on her body or metal in her face, she’ll cheat on you at the drop of a hat. Tattoos and piercings are the mark of the whore, which is why in more traditional countries like the Philippines, only whores have them.

One of the first girls I ever banged was a self-styled “piercing addict.” She had multiple ear piercings, a stud in her nose, a tongue piercing, and both nipples pierced. While we were dating, she was also bragging about how she was going to get her clit pierced (oh lucky me). In the time that I knew her, she went on to bang two of my friends, as well as at least four other guys I knew, within a span of two months. She would later get busted by campus police for turning tricks on the side.

2. They have no foresight

Even in our degenerate society, people with visible tattoos and piercings have difficulty getting jobs. Not even minimum wage employers will hire them, because no one wants their Big Mac or Double Crappuccino served by an Apocalypto extra. Girls who get inked or pierced are showing that they can’t be trusted to plan for the future. They don’t care that their stupid choices will consign them to living off their parents for the rest of their lives: all they care about is their individuality.

Not only that, but girls with tattoos specifically have no idea that their cool designs will be destroyed by aging. Gravity and Father Time work their magic on us all, and your taut flesh will eventually sag and wrinkle like a raisin in the sun. A chick who can’t comprehend that the awesome Narnia scene tattooed on her back will look like Technicolor vomit when she’s 40 is too dumb to be the mother of your children.

3. They’re selfish

The reasons girls get tattoos and piercings—“I’m doing it for ME!”—are indicative of narcissism and mild psychopathy. Girls get tattoos for the same reasons they cut their hair short: a desperate attempt to assert how unique and special they are. A girl who willfully disfigures herself like this will never attempt to please you or do anything nice for you. She won’t care for you when you’re sick, will refuse to sleep with you for completely arbitrary reasons, and will generally be a moody, unlikable cunt.

4. They’re boring

Girls’ logic when it comes to tattoos is best described by paraphrasing Lena Dunham’s character in Girls: ”I have a tattoo, and that just makes me naturally interesting.” Nothing could be further from the truth. My experience shows me that girls with ink and/or metal are the most boring, conformist chicks you’ll ever come across. To be fair, most girls are dull as dirt, but tattooed and pierced girls are aggressively dull, assaulting you with the most hackneyed left-wing tripe you’ll ever hear.

My “piercing addict” girlfriend, for example, identified as a Marxist (I shit you not) based on one class she took on Latin America and was constantly talking my ear off about some “injustice” or another. The joke was that before she took that class, she was so tuned out to current events that she wasn’t even registered to vote. I derived incredible pleasure from shoving my cock in her mouth to shut her up.

5. They’re mentally ill

This is the clincher. Any girl who thinks that a getting a ring in her nose or a Bible verse on her back is a good idea is going to be off her rocker. In my entire life, I have never met an inked or pierced girl who wasn’t sick in the head, whether they had depression, “anxiety” or a full-blown personality disorder. While girls with facial piercings and tattoos on the arms or legs can at least feign normality, chicks with piercings or tattoos on or near their erogenous zones (breasts, labia, ass) are the kinds of broads who will cut you with a knife.

Going back to the “piercing addict,” she was a complete masochist who would burst into tears every time after we had sex, crying about how I wasn’t banging her hard enough. Another girlfriend of mine who had a tramp stamp was a full-on borderline, starting fights for no reason to try provoke me into hitting and slapping her. She also casually referred to black people with the n-word in mixed company despite being a racial minority herself. Both girls were absolute maniacs in the sack—we’re talking nails-digging-into-my-back kind of sex—but outside of the bedroom, they were one bad day from a complete breakdown.

The only good thing about tattoos and piercings is that they signal which girls you can bang with minimal effort. If you’re looking to make a girl wince during anal on the first date, pick the one with a tramp stamp or a tongue piercing. But if you’re looking for a girl you can wife up, go for the ones who haven’t mangled their bodies beyond repair.
    http://smashculturalpaganism.blogspo...ttoos-and.html

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Siebenbürgerin For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts
    There is so much wrong with this article, when you click on the link it shows a girl with a Mjolnir very skillfully done on her chest. The namesake of the blog is "Smash Cultural Paganism " I doubt very seriously they even know what Paganism is. The writer uses two examples of girls he knew, they way he writes about them being "bangs or f*cks" suggest that he is very low brow himself, and in is own words had trouble pleasing these woman (= a cuck ).

Funny, some of craziest whores I have ever knew did not have a single tattoo, but in fact professed to be some sort of weird jesus freaks.

I have my left arm completely sleeved, yet I manage over 100 employees at times. My current girlfriend has her wrist tattooed and she is a manager at a medical company. While I do agree with the article about the facial piercings and employment, I don't about the tattoos. Tattoos are part of our culture and always have been, get over it. In fact the only time tattoos were seen as taboo were during the Victorian era and its throwbacks.

This and articles like it are the reasons I despise the religious right in America, if they ever gained power they would be more repressive than the radical leftist they try and fight. The radical left also want repression of ideas they disagree with, same as the Christian right. Both are tools and both are extreme hypocrites.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    My wife has a beautiful feline memorial tattoo on the upper part of her left breast.

I have a celestial star/cross on my upper right deltoid. And a tribal feline tat on my upper left deltoid, which another lady I know happens to have on her torso.

I also intend to have another tat, including the words, return to innocence, inked in calligraphy.

If meaningful tattoos are tastefully and artistically created, they help define our unique individuality.
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.” Robert A. Heinlein

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    I don't judge peoples' character based upon tattoos, but seeing these permanent ink blotches, especially on women, sucks out a little bit of my soul, because they are just a reflection of the degeneracy of the age, and to me they always uglify the pure, unadorned human being the person once was.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    39 Minutes Ago @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    I have no tattoos, and only ''piercings'' are in my ears (= earrings).

And for sure I'm not any kind of ''Jesus freak''. LOL. Like most of Scandinavians, I'm not a religious person.

It just is that I don't like tattoos. I think humans skin is more beautiful without of those.

Same with piercings. What comes to jewels....necklaces, rings, anklets, earrings, broochs, pins are enough for me. I don't need (or want) piercings in my belly, nose, tongue etc.

But again ... I'm not a big city girl.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, November 18th, 2018 @ 10:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    8/16 English, 1/16 Scott. English, 3/16 Irish English, 4/16 Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nationalist / Eclectic
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    I don't mind one or two small, discreet tattoos on a woman. But the large ones look like body graffiti. Ear lobe piercings are okay but nowhere else, please.

The worst thing in this whole trend are those discs that some people put into their ear lobes which, presumably, deform the ear permanently. What the hell? They are very reminiscent of African culture as well.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aelfgar For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts
    Most would read this and miss the point of the blog. The point is not so much to downgrade women with tattoos as it is to "smash Paganism". However that girl they picture with the Mjolnir tattoo is far less likely to breed outside of her race than a "Christian" girl who believes all are equal under the eyes of her god.

Too many times I have seen Christian men proclaim they don't believe in race mixing......until their daughter brings home Tyrone and their statements change to "he is a good Christian" a little more time goes by and the daughter now has mixed child and Tyrone is no longer around and the grandparents are raising the mixed baby. I shame these people for not disowning their daughter and for not raising their daughter correctly in the first place.

Until we all take a hard social stance and shun people, race mixing will continue until we are no more.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post: