Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    The more they keep of their own culture, the more they will stand out and differ from us. It's perfect.

The more they are like us, the easier they will be accepted by the big masses, the more they will be assimilated, the harder it will get to get rid of them when that day comes.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
    The more they keep of their own culture, the more they will stand out and differ from us. It's perfect.
    I used to cite this argument as well, but this was before the demographic problem began to shift against our favour. Nowadays, it depends on the situation, and I'd say there's an urban/rural divide on this. In most countryside villages our culture is naturally the Leitkultur by quantity alone and as such it's not a problem if they keep more of their own culture, because they'll stick out more that way and don't do to our villages what they've done to our cities.

Naturally, the more they stick out, the more it'll be an "us vs. them" feeling, but we're beyond this stage in most larger conurbations beyond let's say 10,000 inhabitants. In cities we now have primary school classes that are 85% foreigners and 15% indigenous kids. In such a case it'd be ideal if they had less of their culture, for less poisonous influence upon our children, because the fact we're supposed to be "masters of our own house" is no longer so clear there. We must actively seek segregation there, not passively as you suggest.

So if we don't want to give up our towns and cities indefinitely, we must stop to let them unfold their culture freely, because they're now at the point where it's becoming predominant amongst the youth. As such, we need a mixture of keeping both a pronounced differentiating line whilst at the same time finding a Leitkultur type of arrangement where contact is momentarily inevitable.

The more they are like us, the easier they will be accepted by the big masses, the more they will be assimilated, the harder it will get to get rid of them when that day comes.
    I think, by and at large, we're over this "accepted by the big masses" thing. The fact that they're becoming a larger demographic portion for one, and the 'migration crisis' for another has awoken people somewhat, and I think they might be able to pick apart who belongs and who doesn't a lot easier than was the case some years ago.

Like five or ten years ago people would always start their sentences with "I'm not a racist, but..." and nowadays the same people will say "They call me a racist, but I don't care. I'm just a common sense guy." --- I think this will intensify throughout time. And as far as the attempts to assimilate are concerned: I staunchly believe that assimiliation is only possible between culturally and biologically proximate nations, as such whilst we might end up having to assimilate the odd non-Germanic European, we'll always be able to tell horse and donkey apart, and thus Turks will always be Turks.

The part where they'll cease to differentiate between "good" and "bad" racially alien foreigners won't arrive until the day SHTF, but at least I hear there's an increasing amount of people who also draw conscious lines there. Like some years ago it'd have been impossible to suggest to people that if they don't want Turks here they should stop eating at Kebab places, and when I did mention this was what I did, I got the blank stare. Nowadays it's becoming much more commonplace for people to refuse to support such establishments blanket.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, August 21st, 2017 @ 12:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    European Australian
    Ancestry
    Macedonia, Bulgaria
    Subrace
    Norid+CM
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Ethnocracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    White Muslims should stop wearing the garb. In fact they should stop being muslims all together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12