Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: When Does Non-White Ancestry Become Irrelevant? / What Is the Maximum Amount of Non-European Background Permissible in a Partner?

Last Online
    Friday, October 27th, 2017 @ 05:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Continental Europe
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Single
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatest View Post
    The number I would put it at is a 64. I don't know a lot of people who can track all GGGG/GGGGG Grandparents on all branches. But 1/16 is just plain hypocritical. 1/16 is so recent that someone in your family (not necessarily you but a parent or Grandparent) remembered this non-white in the household
    Yes, I know 1/16 is rather quite recent. I have all pictures of 16 of my great-great grandparents and they are all European stock with well defined detail. I have 8 different lineage pictures of my great-great-great-great grandparents, my great-great grandparents grandparents and they also seem to be European, as I've traced back some of their great-grandparents to England in the Colonial Era. I'd say I'd draw the line at 1/1024 Amerindian/Mid 18th Century Amerindian admixture for non-white that's also including Gypsy, Middle Eastern and Jewish. As far as the SW/SE Euro Mediterranean/Slav/Baltic admixture goes I'd say 1/4, anything more than that is far too much.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    I suppose considering there are more and more immigrants from Africa and the Muslim countries flooding into Scandinavia, Sicilians don't look that alien there anymore. They might even be considered "white".
    Yes, Sicilians do look "alien" here, and are not considered white. It is true that we have a great immigration problem here like almost all Western and traditionally white countries, but that doesn't make us incapable of setting whites and our own kind apart from the others.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freja_se View Post
    Yes, Sicilians do look "alien" here, and are not considered white. It is true that we have a great immigration problem here like almost all Western and traditionally white countries, but that doesn't make us incapable of setting whites and our own kind apart from the others.
    Interesting to note is that in the KKK's history, the second most lynched group, after blacks, were Sicilians and Southern Italians. I imagine it had very little to do with Catholicism and very few German Catholics (if any) were lynched.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Interesting to note is that in the KKK's history, the second most lynched group, after blacks, were Sicilians and Southern Italians. I imagine it had very little to do with Catholicism and very few German Catholics (if any) were lynched.
    Contrary to jew propaganda, the KKK didn't lynch people because they "hated" them, but because they committed crimes and were somehow not brought to justice. It was the only way order could be maintained in a fragmenting multicultural environment. Now order is simply not maintained. Black on White crime is ignored by the jewsmedia, but if a White commits a crime against a black, all hell breaks loose.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Never.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Never...!
    I've never believed the whole "Mediterranean women are so gorgeous" BS that Hollywood was spewing a decade ago. A lot of those Mediterraneans are borderline nappy-haired, for pete sakes. I often ask myself, other than the Arab who wears a burka, what difference is there between an Arab and a Mediterranean? Same skin color - same nose - same hair texture - same everything...

The Mediterranean countries haven't done a whole lot since the 15C. Italy and Greece would both be resembling third world countries (much like Turkey), if it wasn't their proximity to the Germanic world, thus Germanic technology and investment. All the major infrastructure in Greece is built by Germanic contracts... no different in Italy
    I disagree. Mediterraneans contribute today in a lot of different ways, and I think it is unfair to compare the amount being contributed in modern times because their ancient contribution was remarkable.

I also tend to see a lot of difference in the physical characteristics of an Arab and someone from the Mediterraneans. I almost think it ignorant to put them in the same category. There's even a difference between Italians and Greeks in appearance, never mind either one and someone from the Middle East. Take more than a glance? They also tend to have very clear skin, and can come in many pretty shades of white. Just in my personal experience, I have seen very few "dark" as in "Arabic" dark Mediterranean folk. I would also say it seems ignorant to make it seem as though Germanic countries are the only reason for Greek success. First you say they are completely different and then they borrowed (so they are somewhat alike)? Which is it.
    "Gallantly shall he speak and gifts bring who wishes for woman's love: praise the features of the fair girl. Who courts well will conquer."

The three highest causes of the true human are: Truth, Honor, and Duty.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by triedandtru View Post
    I disagree. Mediterraneans contribute today in a lot of different ways, and I think it is unfair to compare the amount being contributed in modern times because their ancient contribution was remarkable.

I also tend to see a lot of difference in the physical characteristics of an Arab and someone from the Mediterraneans. I almost think it ignorant to put them in the same category. There's even a difference between Italians and Greeks in appearance, never mind either one and someone from the Middle East. Take more than a glance? They also tend to have very clear skin, and can come in many pretty shades of white. Just in my personal experience, I have seen very few "dark" as in "Arabic" dark Mediterranean folk. I would also say it seems ignorant to make it seem as though Germanic countries are the only reason for Greek success. First you say they are completely different and then they borrowed (so they are somewhat alike)? Which is it.

Most Sicilians (i.e. the 'Guy from Boston') look like Arabs to me.
    Just like the sitcom "everyone loves Raymond" features an Italian family that looks like spics and Arabs.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Here's a site I found on google about Italian-American celebrities. Even if we don't think they consider each other Italian, they certainty do!

http://www.italiaunita.org/celebs.html

A lot of those people wouldn't have a problem fitting in the Middle East

Last Online
    Friday, October 27th, 2017 @ 05:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Continental Europe
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Single
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by triedandtru View Post

There may be a difference between Northern Italians and Greeks, but certainly not Southern Italians and Greeks, also I'd say Albanians and Greeks are quite similar as far as phenotypes and culture as well. Like I stated, no more than 1/4 European Mediterranean is acceptabe in my opinion with the rest 3/4 Germanic/Celtogermanic. I think you're 1/4 Greek, so you're barely qualifiable in my books.

I'd say an indigenous Middle Easterner is somewhat different than a Greek, but lots of Greek have Middle Eastern genetic markers and such ancestry back to the Neolithic. Besides there was a good percentage of Middle Eastern influenced Greeks that came from Asia Minor in the 17th and 18th centuries. Although, I read a study that said all Europeans cluster together at one point or another and that Northern Europeans were closer to Southeast Europeans, than Southeast Europeans were to Middle Easterners, it seems very far fetched and untrue, but apparently that's what the study indicated. I guess this somewhat makes sense considering some of the Northern European genes were imported to Southeast Europe from Ostrogoths and other Paleo-Europeans that showed up, whereas Middle Easterners had more SSA slave contact than Southeast Euros.

Occasionally, we'll find British Islanders that can end up looking Hispanic, Catherine Zeta Jones looks Hispanic, and Rowan Atkinson looks Caucasus, but very few overall look like this and this is most of the time ancient Paleo-European genes we're dealing with, rather than such indicated ancestry, plus most Germanics/Celtogermanics have far less SSA/Middle Eastern influence than Mediterraneans.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Here's a site I found on google about Italian-American celebrities. Even if we don't think they consider each other Italian, they certainty do!

http://www.italiaunita.org/celebs.html

A lot of those people wouldn't have a problem fitting in the Middle East
    These people are also "American," even if of Italian ancestry.
    "Gallantly shall he speak and gifts bring who wishes for woman's love: praise the features of the fair girl. Who courts well will conquer."

The three highest causes of the true human are: Truth, Honor, and Duty.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast