Thread: The Case Against Male Circumcision and Child Mutilation.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Sunday, November 4th, 2018 @ 06:15 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German, Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Keltic Nord
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Manufacturing
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Case Against Male Circumcision and Child Mutilation.

Male Circumcision is nothing less than child mutilation and any arguments in their entirety have been stated to be lies and exaggeration. One the greatest acts of child cruelty all in the name of good hygiene and overall male health when much has been proven that male penile foreskin has been proven to substantiate a vital function in male biology. And I come to you for your thoughts as a circumcised male myself. I know that my future sons will NOT be getting such a disgusting cruel painful act be perpetrated upon my children based in scientific research and studies, NOT simple bias.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

http://https://www.google.com/amp/th...sion-is-wrong/
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."- Thomas Jefferson

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    There are two arguments against: one is the pain and other physical consequences, which are less than female circumcision but nonetheless unneccessary except in cases of phimosis. Then there is the more abstract bodily integrity issue, in which both are equal.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 03:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    I would think that such a painful procedure done to a small child in their very first years or months of life, have a great potential of structuring the brain to accomodate itself for the kind dangers it believes it should prepare itself for in the outside world.

It has been shown in children who were born to mothers who lived under malnutrition under WWII during their pregnancy, had a higher prevalence of obesity than their peers born straight after the war. Their body was making assessments while in the womb, based on the input that was given to them, about what to sort of conditions to expect in the outside world (in this case, a lack of food) and permanently effecting their metabolism to suit such an environment, resulting in their body storing as much fat as possible, in case of starvation.

I don't think it is a long stretch to think something similar, albeit psychological rather than physical, effects children subjected to a procedure such as circumcision, perhaps manifested as a heightened perception of hostility and unsafety in their environment. It may not be completely coincidental then, that two of the religious groups that have the hardest time harmoniously co-existing with other groups, also are the ones with the highest prevalence of male circumcision, namely Jews and Muslims.

Perhaps one should view male circumcision in this light, as a means for propagating a hostile mentality in one's population, rather than something done for supposed medical benefits or strictly traditional reasons.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations