Thread: Barack Obama Born in Los Angeles?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts

Barack Obama Born in Los Angeles?

I've always suspected that BHO was born on the US mainland while Ann Dunham was residing in a home for unwed mothers. I found something interesting at a genealogical site (www.familysearch.org) which has the California Birth Index up to 1995. There was a male infant born with the surname Dunham on September 16, 1961 in Los Angeles (County). The mother's surname is also Dunham (no first name given) with no father's surname listed. Meaning an illegitimate birth. There are no given names for the infant. BHO was born on August 04, 1961. But if he was born in Los Angeles and his mother was expected to give him up for adoption there could have been a delay in filing the record of birth that could have resulted in the wrong date in the birth registry. Dunham is not a common surnname so it seems odd that there was a bastard Dunham boy's birth registered in California six weeks after BHO's birth.

What is certain is that no record of a Dunham-Obama marriage has ever surfaced and Ann Dunham was enrolled at the University of Washington (in Seattle) three weeks after BHO's birth.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    I've always suspected that BHO was born on the US mainland while Ann Dunham was residing in a home for unwed mothers.
    And of what relevance would that be now? The dog is dead.

Of political relevance always has been the question, whether he was born on US-american soil, or not. Because in the latter case, he would have been un-eligible as US-president. Nothing else was interesting about that man.

If you 'always' believed, nay, you wanted to believe, he was born in the USA, and even on its mainland, then it shows, that you in your heart always wanted him for your president.

And this -- alas -- he has been, for ate laaaang years... So why would you warm up the cold coffee?

If he really was born in an LA asylum, then he was rightfully your president, I'd say.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts
    Actually, I think the most likely reason for BHO's ineligibility is his Indonesian citizenship.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/claim-abs...esian-citizen/
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spjabork View Post
    And of what relevance would that be now? The dog is dead.
    It's still a relevant topic, regardless of the fact that Obama has left office.
    Of political relevance always has been the question, whether he was born on US-american soil, or not. Because in the latter case, he would have been un-eligible as US-president. Nothing else was interesting about that man.
    The question was "Is Obama a natural-born citizen?".
    Though from my own research on the matter he was a natural-born citizen at birth. The legal provision that was cited by birthers, that you had to be a citizen for 19 years for a child born to US citizens outside the US to be considered natural-born (a US citizen by birth) is a legal requirement for naturalized citizens, those who were born aliens but later acquired US citizenship. There is no question that Ann Dunham was a natural born citizen and the 19 year requirement did not apply to her.
    If you 'always' believed, nay, you wanted to believe, he was born in the USA, and even on its mainland, then it shows, that you in your heart always wanted him for your president.

And this -- alas -- he has been, for ate laaaang years... So why would you warm up the cold coffee?

If he really was born in an LA asylum, then he was rightfully your president, I'd say.
    This last part of your post is just trolling at its worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Actually, I think the most likely reason for BHO's ineligibility is his Indonesian citizenship.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/claim-abs...esian-citizen/
    That is why Obama is likely not a US citizen, that he embraced the Indonesian citizenship his step-father obtained for him after he turned 18. There is evidence Obama had an Indonesian passport at one time and attended college as a foreign student which likely gave him additional advantages in addition to being Negro.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    This last part of your post is just trolling at its worst.
    You must understand: not everything you don't like to hear is 'trolling'. I am just talking facts. You had one negro president, you will have another one. That is absolutley sure. And there is nothing you can do about it, except...

In fact, your second negro president had been already earmarked for you. Or is it, that you have the 'Herminator' already forgotten?? Those guys who prepare the presidents for you, they will not make that mistake again to let doubts arise, as to where the upcoming negro was born. Be sure of that.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    The reason to "heat up the cold coffee" so to speak is to never let this rest. We have to defeat a horrible school of thought in America, and when you knock an enemy down you don't let them rise up again. If by not exposing these things lets them rise again, than we should all be ashamed of ourselves. When a rat comes into your barn you don't spank it, you destroy it so that it will never come back.

The DNC groomed BHO for being president. They sealed his college records they were hiding things. My guess is that he got special funding for being a black foreign student. There are other reasons why they are hiding his college papers that would be very damning to the eyes and minds of even the average American voter. After people started exposing his wife's college records they sealed those as well. The DNC is a evil and anti-American organization. I had her thesis saved in a file on my other computer and it was destroyed when my house burnt, but it was basically how the welfare system was to be used as a form of retribution for whites to pay blacks for slavery which happened over 150 years ago.

The DNC grooms presidents far in advance as was the case of BHO, and Hillary. While they failed with Hillary they my very well succeed with their next picked person. My guess it will be Elizabeth Warren, but who knows, they may pretend to be more conservative in order to get back into power.

Whether you are a Trump supported or whatever, the American people need to learn what the DNC is and has become. It is an organization that has an aim to destroy the basic laws and ideas that America was originally founded on. They want to destroy free speech, they want to destroy our right to protect ourselves from government and they want to destroy white European culture in America. This is why Americans need to know who BHO really is and that the DNC is planning to put another like him in power.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spjabork View Post
    You must understand: not everything you don't like to hear is 'trolling'. I am just talking facts. .
    I'm simply stating facts regarding the birth issue and the law regarding Obama's citizenship status at his birth. Your reply was an ad hominem.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I'm simply stating facts regarding the birth issue and the law regarding Obama's citizenship status at his birth. Your reply was an ad hominem.
    Do you know, if the real life facts run counter to what you wish and want, in your heart and mind, what to do then? You have two options: either, you can falsify the truth, or, in case you do not want to lie, you can just keep silent. This is the safest, most elegant, and most honorable way to deal with awkward things, just to ignore them. And not to bring unnecessarily the shit to the attention, and to the bothering, of others. Got it?

Some things ought never to me mentioned, even if they are true. This is a question of hygiene.