View Poll Results: Have We Lost the Battle?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 29.23%
  • No

36 55.38%
  • Unsure

10 15.38%
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Future for Germanics/When Are We Past the Point of No Return?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Realistic Future for Germanics/When Are We Past the Point of No Return?

I suppose that many, if not all of us are here because we have identified certain trends in our societies, and recognised that if they are allowed to continue to their logical conclusion, as a result our race and peoples as we know them now will cease to exist.

I refer of course to uncontrolled immigration of racially (and in most other ways) incompatible people, plummeting birth-rates among the native European population, contrasted with high levels of reproduction among the invaders -- more often than not sponsored by the host population. Worst of all of course is the pollution of our gene pool by interbreeding.

The recent events in France were a taste of what is come: violence, chaos, ruin, misery. As the general IQ of the population plummers, maintaining civilisation becomes at first hard, then impossible.

Of course, we all place our hopes on halting and reversing the process. I suppose it is generally accepted that the way to do this is to make the general population realise what is going on, and what is more, to do something about it.

I don't worry that this won't happen. It will happen with almost mathematical certainty. What I worry about is that it will happen too late. If only those who are swept away by the incoming tide see how dangerous it is, then it will swallow everything.

So, while recognising that things are getting worse, we must hope to turn the tide someday.

However, at which point will we pass what I call the point of no return, the point after which it will irrevocably be too late? Not for the present generation, of course, or for the next two or three generations, but for the truly long term. Damage done to the gene pool can never be undone, except perhaps by some extremely drastic means, which it would be unrealistic to contemplate even at the best of times, let alone now.

Some people believe that France, for example, is past this point already. Even if nine out of ten native French refuse to mate with with invaders, in the long run the gene pool will still inevitably be corrupted. And then France will go the way of Portugal or Greece -- or Marocco or Egypt.

I know this is a depressing subject, but I am interested in your thoughts on this: how low can we go before losing our ability to bounce back?

Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2006 @ 07:40 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch
    I know this is a depressing subject, but I am interested in your thoughts on this: how low can we go before losing our ability to bounce back?
    That’s a good question. I would also like to know how large a population have to be to make sure there wont be any inbreeding and so on. I remember a biology teacher saying something about it a long time ago but I can’t remember what it was.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    My answer to my own question would be that as soon as Germanic Central Europe and western Russia are overrun it is all over.

Last Online
    Friday, September 12th, 2008 @ 06:56 PM
    Subrace
    East Baltid
    Occupation
    Accountant
    Politics
    White Supremacist
    Religion
    Learning Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storman-[swe]
    That’s a good question. I would also like to know how large a population have to be to make sure there wont be any inbreeding and so on. I remember a biology teacher saying something about it a long time ago but I can’t remember what it was.
    If breeding is done completely randomly.. like animals, its around 5000. (yes, most so called endangered species are in fact extict because of this!)
    If you are consious about inbreeding, a few hundred.
    With labs and testing i suppose you could take that number even lower..
    Ignored: Nicholas

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon Southron
    Ancestry
    Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    coal miner
    Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I can't comment on Europe obviously, but here in North America it's already past that point. Demographers have American whites as a minority by 2050, I believe it will happen before :speechles As in Europe, massive alien invasion coupled with a low birthrate among white Americans is to blame. I see it here in my own small town, the white population is getting grayer, fewer and fewer children :frown: Jewish supremacist Earl Raab of Brandeis University and the 'American' Jewish Congress I believe said this about his tribe's role in helping bring all this about :
    The [U.S.] Census Bureau has just reported that about half of the American population will soon be non-white or non-European. And they will all be American citizens. We have tipped beyond the point where a Nazi-Aryan party will be able to prevail in this country. ... We have been nourishing the American climate of opposition to ethnic bigotry for about a half a century. That climate has not yet been perfected, but the heterogeneous nature of our population tends to make it irreversible.
    That is why I'm "anti-Semitic" in a nutshell. Don't know how the non-white invasion came about in Europe, but here it was the jews' organizations lobbying for it almost from the time they got off the boat in the late 19th century 'til they finally got their way in '65 tef:
    Only solution I see for Americans is a resurgence in birthrates and racial separation, learning we are an ethnic group after all.
    "Yet Thomas Jefferson’s interest in the Saxon heritage went far beyond matters of philology. He held that the forward movement of British settlement in North America was a continuation of the original migration of Hengist and Horsa. It was all part of the vigorous expansion of a superior group of people. Jefferson even went so far as to suggest that the form of government being adopted in the emerging United States represented a restoration of the sublime Anglo-Saxon principles..."

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, February 9th, 2007 @ 08:32 PM
    Agnostic Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch
    My answer to my own question would be that as soon as Germanic Central Europe and western Russia are overrun it is all over.
    Ever heard of Asterix?

(The year is 2006 A.C. Europe is entirely occupied by the Turks and PC. Well notentirely! A small community of indomitable northern people still holds outagainst the invaders. And life is not easy for the Turks....)

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 @ 08:27 PM
    Country
    Finland Finland
    Having a longtime companion
    Occupation
    X-Rays & Uranium
    Religion
    I Exist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newenstad
    (The year is 2006 A.D. Europe is entirely occupied by the Turks and PC. Well not entirely! A small community of indomitable northern people still holds out against the invaders. And life is not easy for the Turks....)
    Personally I'd prefer something drastic happening before things get that bad...

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storman-[swe]
    I remember a biology teacher saying something about it a long time ago but I can’t remember what it was.
    I have heard this called the "depressional limit" and the "populational stagnation limit". It increases proportionally as the organism becomes more complex; my guess so far is anywhere between five-hundred and five-thousand.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 23rd, 2006 @ 02:08 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Not all whites are going to interbreed. There are pockets and gene pools of strongly white folk worldwide. Be careful of allowing the left to demoralise you with their constant drooling joy at the prospect of our demise. Things may not go according to plan. They will happen but there are mitigating factors the left hasn't considered because its too busy destroying us and western civilization to be able to see straight.

The Chinese are coming. This isn't as bad a propect as people believe. They are going to change the balance of power in a few ways. Diseases are coming that are incurable and epidemic. This is going to change the demographics in a number of places. Climatic disasters are coming. This is going to uproot and scatter millions. The left has no interest in what is coming. It has become enmeshed in what it has planned because it lives inside its own artifical cocoon.

Try not to be too depressed. Long ago there were less of us and we accomplished Empires. Stop allowing this filthy mind bending tactic of the Stalinists to depress you.

Look ahead. There will be bad times but survival is the succcessful meeting of challenges by adaptation and by action. And always keep an eye open for what is coming that the left hasn't taken note of. They are, in fact, sitting under the shadow of a massive tsunami. It will sweep them off their flat feet. And remember that too much negative thinking creates apathy and despair.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Falcon
    Not all whites are going to interbreed. There are pockets and gene pools of strongly white folk worldwide. Be careful of allowing the left to demoralise you with their constant drooling joy at the prospect of our demise. Things may not go according to plan. They will happen but there are mitigating factors the left hasn't considered because its too busy destroying us and western civilization to be able to see straight.

The Chinese are coming. This isn't as bad a propect as people believe. They are going to change the balance of power in a few ways. Diseases are coming that are incurable and epidemic. This is going to change the demographics in a number of places. Climatic disasters are coming. This is going to uproot and scatter millions. The left has no interest in what is coming. It has become enmeshed in what it has planned because it lives inside its own artifical cocoon.

Try not to be too depressed. Long ago there were less of us and we accomplished Empires. Stop allowing this filthy mind bending tactic of the Stalinists to depress you.

Look ahead. There will be bad times but survival is the succcessful meeting of challenges by adaptation and by action. And always keep an eye open for what is coming that the left hasn't taken note of. They are, in fact, sitting under the shadow of a massive tsunami. It will sweep them off their flat feet. And remember that too much negative thinking creates apathy and despair.
    Thank you for this outstanding post.

I didn't mean to sound defeatist or anything; it is just that I think we all should recognise reality for what it is today.

Small isolated pockets of Nordish people will not survive in the truly long run, that is a tragic fact.

I don't think that any outside factors (such as any natural phenomena) will rescue us; the only thing that can do that is a massive, collective racial Awakening.

Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast