View Poll Results: Have We Lost the Battle?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 28.79%
  • No

37 56.06%
  • Unsure

10 15.15%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Future for Germanics/When Are We Past the Point of No Return?

Last Online
    Sunday, July 23rd, 2006 @ 02:08 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Now I am convinced that genuinely degenerate sci-fi and fantasy have corrupted the thinking of certain people, in fact if this goes on enough people will have their minds bent and we will not survive because our youth have polluted and ill trained imaginations and practically no intellect. I blame a combination of the film industry, PC games and the internet. The tragedy lies in our not having enough of the good things and strong codes of a couple of decades ago to keep young people from filling their minds with so much muck that they can no longer think straight.

Unfortunately, many film makers and PC games manufacturers and metal music producers have leapt into Norse and Celtic mythology and along with cultist neo nazism variations and some truly weird versions of Christianity have managed to create a generation of very strange people we no longer recognise as our own. Together with some of the earth's older misfits they are a formidable army of raving nutters. Their minds are utterly infected with this rubbish and with collected mind junk from previous centuries packaged as magical truth.

0: :O

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I have been a scifi-geek and a computer games enthusiast for the last two decades, and I am stil here ...

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I'm not wrong. There are things that are seriously negative. Unless Batman is real, Gotham has a bad time coming ...
    :loki:

Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2006 @ 07:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    As to the main question of this thread:

I would say, how many time we have left until the arrival at the point of no return or whether we have already passed it depends on how we (I mean we white europeans) act in the near future.
    Fortunately we are still in a majority, but as you know the situation becomes more critical day by day.
    If a huge percentage of our people would think like many of you in the forum, resisting policies in an agressive way that are damaging both our culture and way of life, we would not be loss so fast...

But from my point of view, many of "average" people don´t even want to think about these issues: they are concentrated on their hobbies, jobs, studies and so on and they don´t face any direct threat to their life (still) because of peace and material satisfaction.
    I bet there are a lot of people that are even not aware about our birth rates in comparison with non-white´s birth rates and thinking one second that it´s a real danger to their (our) native culture...unfortunately...

Furthermore, people seem really to be afraid of thinking about this issues because of the anti-nordic and preservation-failed political correct propaganda run by the media which has established itself in many people´s heads.
    The last what I´ll say for now: White people habe been indoctrinated in how they oppress non-whites (the victims) and that whites are finally owe to non-whites. This is what many average people think - not thinking about the consequences for themselves and their children...

I hope to have it wrote in an understandable way - I´ve tried my best...

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 18th, 2006 @ 03:29 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Falcon
    Now I am convinced that genuinely degenerate sci-fi and fantasy have corrupted the thinking of certain people, in fact if this goes on enough people will have their minds bent and we will not survive because our youth have polluted and ill trained imaginations and practically no intellect.
    So you are in the position to label things degenerate but Gregory Klimov is not?
    I blame a combination of the film industry, PC games and the internet. The tragedy lies in our not having enough of the good things and strong codes of a couple of decades ago to keep young people from filling their minds with so much muck that they can no longer think straight.
    Who thinks straighter in your opinion, an average Nordish man w/ a Negroid wife and three well-fed mulatto offsprings or a Nordish teenager who through whatever thought process it took has arrived at the conclusion that his race must survive?
    Unfortunately, many film makers and PC games manufacturers and metal music producers have leapt into Norse and Celtic mythology
    It's unfortunate that there exists media which displays our heritage in a positive manner? I suppose, Lord of The Rings is another example of YOUR idea of degeneration. The BNP said it was a "must-go-see" film. John Rhys-Davies (actor who portrays, "Gimli") has voiced his concern over the forced race replacement in Europe.

The Lord of the Rings' GIMLI speaks up for the West

and along with cultist neo nazism variations and some truly weird versions of Christianity have managed to create a generation of very strange people we no longer recognise as our own.
    These are adaptions necessary for survival. Your ancestors wouldn't recognize you, a female heathen with the right to vote, living under the direct rule of Negroids.
    Together with some of the earth's older misfits they are a formidable army of raving nutters.
    Exactly! We are a formidable army. That is the key point. We need to become radically self-actualized just like our enemies if we are going to win.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

off-topic briefly just in response to hearing the above news link..

What an admirable man I have respect for anyone in such a position who speaks out. I think he is a clear example of how not Racist it is to care for your people and culture.
    I think if other LotR fans knew he said this, it would help garner more support and intrigue into the struggle we have.
    Tired

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Odin's Pie - firstly, who on earth is Klimov when he's at home? His web page has been removed. That tends to speak volumes. Secondly, in answer to your question "do I have the right..." etc. Yes, I do. Everyone has a right to an opinion. The fact that mine is based in reason and Mr Klimov's appears to be based somewhere on an open field in Alpha Centauri doesn't matter. Everyone has a right to free speech. If not, we live in a dictatorship. I used to live in one of those so I know what I'm talking about.

Don't quote the BNP as a source of wisdom. It's a political party, it has reasons for the things it says. I happen to agree that Tolkien's stories are superb but that rests on his high mindedness and his literary skill, not on some racist ethic that has been illigitimately extrapolated from his writings. The man who played the Dwarf said something admirable and then ruined it by adding that he thought it didn't matter whether races were replaced as long as Christian values remained. I vehemently disagree. It matters a great deal that a race has recognition for its cultural and scientific achievements and I see no reason why it should hand these to the world at large on a platter, just to be politically correct and not upset the powers that be. To hell with the powers that be. They are only humans like the rest of us and have no moral imperative in their own right whatsoever. They have one, in fact, in ours and that is because we keep voting them in and not complaining loudly enough when they err. So to an extent it's our own fault, but as population demographics change it will simply be because democracy doesn't work in multicultural populations.

I don't understand your conviction that "negroid's" run my life. They do not run my life. They try to run the government in the country I live in and are as corrupt as the whites who handed this to them on a platter. Idiots abound across the races. That is a fact. When racism becomes a sickness that in turn becomes palpable and when weirdo prophets start telling people what to do and where to get off the averge human loses his and her temper and bashes these morons with a flat paddle, so tell old Mr Klimov that he is skating on thin ice and making us all look stupid. We don't like to be made to look stupid. It p*sses us off something wicked.

You don't know me. If you have any intelligence you will try hard not to get to know me in your present state of mind. I am already having difficulty with your choice of forum name. As an Odinist I find your attitude very unOdinic. I think the heady juices of supremacy ethics have gone to your head. Which is why quoting the BNP in this context does the BNP no good and I'm sure they would agree. They are not a bunch of lunatic racists, they are a patriotic political party.

We have lemons. We must make lemonade so we can sell this and buy a wine farm. We don't hate anyone on account of the way their gods made them. All this madness is making my lip curl. Where is it coming from? Why is it here? Who is indoctrinating our people into this idiot creed? (Those are rhetorical questions. I know the answer.)

If people like Mr Klimov continue to talk cr*p many more minds will disappear down the toilet. I found that FAQ about imaginary "degenerates" positively inane. I know people like you think I'm a liberal. Liberals think I'm a nazi. At the extremities of any line you get similarities that cross the ideologies to embrace on common ground. Both these groups are nuts.

I am a pagan proponent of the constantly evolving new right. Below is an archive of new right texts (not to be taken literally or as though God wrote them and passed them to Aryankind through a shining prophet called Mr Klimov [psychotherapy be upon him]). They help to clarify the struggle of those who genuinely want to make something of the mess that is extant and, pardon the term, degenerating by the nanosecond. I don't agree with all of them and neither should anyone else, they are a think tank of ideas and proposals. We are a reasonable people, a reasonable movement and we hate no one. Except certain elements in the left who now control our entire civilization and who need to be shown the door.:

http://foster.20megsfree.com/index_en.htm

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, July 5th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Have We Lost the Battle?

I'm sure you know what I mean.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    If by "we" and "battle" you mean the Germanic peoples and their cause for preservation, then we have lost the "battle", but we could still win the "war", in my view.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, July 5th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    If by "we" and "battle" you mean the Germanic peoples and their cause for preservation, then we have lost the "battle", but we could still win the "war", in my view.
    Actually I meant traditionalists in general and their cause.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast