View Poll Results: Have We Lost the Battle?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 28.79%
  • No

37 56.06%
  • Unsure

10 15.15%
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Future for Germanics/When Are We Past the Point of No Return?

Last Online
    Friday, April 19th, 2019 @ 07:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Massachusetts Massachusetts
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Occupation
    bartender
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The fact that most white, potential voters in our country are willing to vote Obama in, shows that we as a group are lost. At this point, all we can do is reminisce about the way things were in the world for centuries up until the last few decades. Now that Obama is going to win, we need to start studying what has happened in South Africa in the last ten years as well as other countries that have fallen to black rule, so we'll have an idea of how to roll with the punches. Haiti was once a prosperous colony(under white rule), and now it's the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.
    I am sooooo glad I never had children!!! I can tell you from personal experience that when you are one of a few whites in a mostly non-white environment, you can really suffer. WE are allowing hispanics to invade our nation, and WE are just handing blacks everything, from jobs to admission to universities , whether or not their qualified. The children I could have had will never endure the crap I've been subjected to for being of white race in my country, and in Europe, as well.
    Just remember that what we're experiencing in the West, today, is entirely self inflicted.

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 @ 07:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Son of the Empire
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish
    Subrace
    Alpinised Bruenn altered by Med.
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flemish View Post
    The fact that most white, potential voters in our country are willing to vote Obama in, shows that we as a group are lost.
    I am sooooo glad I never had children!!! I can tell you from personal experience that when you are one of a few whites in a mostly non-white environment, you can really suffer. WE are allowing hispanics to invade our nation, and WE are just handing blacks everything, from jobs to admission to universities , whether or not their qualified. The children I could have had will never endure the crap I've been subjected to for being of white race in my country, and in Europe, as well.
    Perhaps if you did have children and raised them with Germanic preservation in mind then they would be the next generation of voters and activists doing as we're doing now?

Are Hispanics invading if Germanics aren't maintaining their own numbers or are we opening a void for them to exploit?

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimobog View Post
    I presently hold the view that modern Europe is lost...
    Which dramatically increases our chances, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrymheim View Post
    Battles may be lost but The War is never lost, not so long as there is one person alive who remains true to the cause...
    Very true, and consequentially, one should think about what this means in regard to dealing with enemies

Quote Originally Posted by exit View Post
    The battle begins in each and every one's mind. We'll know all is lost when the majority of people use "traditionalism" as an excuse to hate and to socialize and stop thinking.
    Then everything is lost, "the majority" doesn't think to begin with, and they have all kinds of excuses, traditionalism isn't needed.
    However, this is not really important anyways.

Now that Obama is going to win, we need to start studying what has happened in South Africa in the last ten years as well as other countries that have fallen to black rule, so we'll have an idea of how to roll with the punches.
    Obama won't put America under "black rule", he will be just the exotic puppet.

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes it laws." - Mayer Anselm Rothschild
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The fact that most white, potential voters in our country are willing to vote Obama in, shows that we as a group are lost.

The majority of Americans are disinformed. As someone once put it "We clap with thunderous applause for our own deaths". Obama has a large following in White Sub-Urbia, despite most Whites never being exposed to immigrants and believing in television sterotypes like Bill Cosby and Steve Urkel.

At this point, all we can do is reminisce about the way things were in the world for centuries up until the last few decades. Now that Obama is going to win,
    No kidding. McCain has no political belief other than wanting to be a politician.

we need to start studying what has happened in South Africa in the last ten years as well as other countries that have fallen to black rule, so we'll have an idea of how to roll with the punches. Haiti was once a prosperous colony(under white rule), and now it's the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.
    Indeed. I'm 20 yearsold and everyone is non-white and a recent immigrant from a Third World nation. I was at the bus stop and counted five whites (three woman and two men; including me) in a line of 28. I was at the Mall and in crowds of hundreds I saw less than a dozen Germanic Europeans.

It's ironic. Back in 1980, the city was 100% White and was booming. Now it's showing signs of becoming a London, Berlin and Detroit; A Bankrupt Third World City propped up by Government.

The only thing that keeps the city ticking is the large amount of Whites in important sectors. However I am confident in a generation or two, the result of increasing immigration and affirmitive action policies, that the city will quickly become a ruin.

I am sooooo glad I never had children!!! I can tell you from personal experience that when you are one of a few whites in a mostly non-white environment, you can really suffer.

I suffered. I suffered through hell and this is something most people on Skadi (last I check Germany is still fairly white!) and sub-urban Americans will never know.

I was called everything from pale stick to blue eyes as a young child. I often had children throw paper balls at me and mock me. Tried going through teachers, but I got the same old "Stop being Racist!'' and inaction. I had sympathetic teachers but were powerless or risked losing anything if intervening.

No Friends on the playground, and there was a small group of Whites (four) who hung out in Class but I was athletic and never stayed inside.

Being born in a ''Asian-Detroit'' has screwed me. As a twenty yearold male, I should have dozens of ex-Highschool friends and a Best Friend or two. Not the case.

Almost everyon WE are allowing hispanics to invade our nation, and WE are just handing blacks everything, from jobs to admission to universities , whether or not their qualified.
    We are allowing everyone to invade our nation. Well that is not true because White South Africans, Englishman and Australians are usually denied. And our Government sides against us. Our Schools punish us for challenging the status quo.

The children I could have had will never endure the crap I've been subjected to for being of white race in my country, and in Europe, as well.
    Just remember that what we're experiencing in the West, today, is entirely self inflicted.
    I've received Death Threats and had a Hakka pull a knife to my throat at 12YA.

And this is living in a City with an European population of 55%. It would be tolerable if we had Segreration. But instead we live in a Multi-Cultural Society. And we are losing the number game.

I live in a prison. I cannot find Women or Men with good convictions. If I have Children, I would be a bad Husband and Father, and die of guilt, if I allowed my children to go through the hell I did.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Perhaps if you did have children and raised them with Germanic preservation in mind then they would be the next generation of voters and activists doing as we're doing now?
    Germanic preservation is barely present in the United States. Very few Americans think about their European roots. And those who do are openly ridiculed.

Are Hispanics invading if Germanics aren't maintaining their own numbers or are we opening a void for them to exploit?

It is not just Mexicans. Hispanic from Mexico to Columbia are invading the States, but few Americans will notice the differences between these groups and simply call them ''Mexican'' and/or Hispanic.

The problem continues to get worse because NAFTA killed the Mexican Industry. Our current recession (which has affected Mexico and Latin America) will both hasten and worsen the immigration problem.

And yes it is a breeding game. Mexico had gone from a nation of 12 million (1936) to a nation of 120 million (2008). Similar growth rates can be seen in the Third World. China under Mao had gone from 500 million to 1.5 billion. Nigeria has gone from 6 million to 150 million. Ethiopia (despite the famines) has gone from 4 million to 60 million (some think it's 75 million now).

Even Japan managed to double their population. While the European population in the United States and America (while it has grown faster than Europe) has come nowhere close to doubling.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 27th, 2008 @ 03:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Family
    Head over heels in love
    Occupation
    Animal Hide Tanner
    Politics
    SNP
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Regarding the topic, my view is that yes, Britain (and in time, Europe) is lost . It will never, ever return to it's former cultural and racial homogeny.
    Urk, that is sad to think about.
    I prefer to have hope, and to keep the attitude of certain words written upon the Declaration of Arbroath, long now a sad irony, but inspiring nonetheless.

Yet if he should give up what he has begun, and agree to make us or our kingdom subject to the King of England or the English, we should exert ourselves at once to drive him out as our enemy and a subverter of his own rights and ours, and make some other man who was well able to defend us our King; for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom -- for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    PS...please note, I`m not actually anti-English, but am absolutely anti-English government. So, I understand, are many English.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post

Obama won't put America under "black rule", he will be just the exotic puppet.
    Why Obama? They could had put in a White Man. Instead by electing Obama, they risk someone who might go rogue and/or damage the country. Just Obama being President will make the African-Americans more bold and demanding.

Last Online
    Saturday, May 7th, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    None of your business!
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oresai View Post
    Urk, that is sad to think about.
    I prefer to have hope, and to keep the attitude of certain words written upon the Declaration of Arbroath, long now a sad irony, but inspiring nonetheless.

PS...please note, I`m not actually anti-English, but am absolutely anti-English government. So, I understand, are many English.
    What English government? McCyclops lives at Number 10, Blair has Scottish ancestry and was born in Edinburgh, David Cameron has Scottish ancestry, too.

Scotland has a parliament, England doesn´t.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 27th, 2008 @ 03:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Family
    Head over heels in love
    Occupation
    Animal Hide Tanner
    Politics
    SNP
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Och, please keep Broon, Blair et al...we dinnae want them back!
    We have parliament, but precious little self government where it counts. Anyway, I thought most English would be pleased to get rid of the `burden` of Scotland.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 16th, 2017 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Hallstatt-Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    We have not lost the Battle, but we have lost our "collective" belonging. Nations have more or less lost their meaning, since they will not remain homogenous. We should instead work to regain our collective belonging as groups/communities inside nations, and then establish a counter-"ideology" to globalization, its philosophy and media.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast