Thread: White House Attacks Trump Over Connections to Russia and RT

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 09:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

White House Attacks Trump Over Connections to Russia and RT

Source: https://www.rt.com/usa/370079-white-house-trump-russia/

Published time: 12 Dec, 2016 22:04
    Edited time: 13 Dec, 2016 01:07

U.S. President Barack Obama meets with President-elect Donald Trump in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington November 10, 2016. © Kevin Lamarque / Reuters

President Barack Obama’s spokesman has accused President-elect Donald Trump and top members of his team of “lucrative” ties with Russia, pointing out that his national security adviser was a “paid contributor” on RT.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest made the case against Trump at the daily briefing on Monday, connecting the dots from “malicious Russian cyber activity” to top campaign officials and their past.

“It was the president-elect who refused to disclose his financial connections to Russia,” said Earnest. “It was the president-elect who hired a campaign chairman with extensive, lucrative, personal financial ties to Russia. It was the president-elect who had national security advisor on the campaign that had been a paid contributor to RT, the Russian propaganda outlet.”

Earnest implied that as the Republican presidential nominee Trump “benefitted” from cyberattacks on his main rival while “his campaign did not make any effort to obscure this.”

Earnest has directly accused Trump not only of turning a blind eye to Russia’s “attempt to destabilize our political system,” but even ordering Moscow to attack Hillary Clinton.

“The President-elect did not call it into question. He called on Russia to hack his opponent. He called on Russia to hack Secretary Clinton,” Earnest said, offering no evidence that would prove his claims. “He certainly had a pretty good sense of whose side this activity was coming down on.”

Trump has been under the Democrats’ suspicion since DNC emails were leaked in July, exposing a bias against Bernie Sanders during the primary. Clinton supporters suggested that cyber attacks were masterminded by Russia to help Trump win, and they have requested FBI Director James Comey investigate links between Trump and Russia concerning the leak.

In September, Clinton personally accused Trump of inviting “Putin to hack into the Americans,” when the two squared off in the presidential debates.

While the White House spokesman did not name any names, it was clear which officials close to the president-elect he was referring to. The “campaign chairman” with ties to Russia meant Paul Manafort, once linked to Ukraine’s former government.

Manafort made headlines that past August, when Ukraine’s current government accused him of having pocketed more than $12 million as a lobbyist and consultant for the “pro-Russian regime.” He worked for a company founded by Tony Podesta – brother of John Podesta, Bill Clinton’s former chief of staff and campaign chairman for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

The second person Earnest brought up is retired Lieutenant-General Michael Flynn, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency and currently Trump's pick for the post of national security adviser.

“General Flynn, to my knowledge, was never paid to be on my show. I can tell you that,” host Ed Schultz has said. “I think this is again the very sad road the White House is going down.”

Schultz has pointed to the former chairwoman of the DNC, Donna Brazile, and her relationship with CNN. Another example is Obama’s former adviser Van Jones, who is also a CNN political contributor.

“The White House is forgetting the connection that Donna Brazile has to CNN or what Van Jones was to the Obama administration getting paid by CNN. You can easily discredit someone if you wanna follow the money,” Schultz said.

Since October, the White House has been accusing Russia of cyberattacks on Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee in an attempt to interfere with US presidential elections.

Last week, an intelligence source told the Washington Post that a secret assessment by the CIA concluded that Russian intelligence hacked the servers of the Democratic camp and its leaders to specifically help Trump snatch the post.

The President-elect called such the implication “ridiculous.”

“I think it's ridiculous. I think it's just another excuse. I don't believe it,” he told Fox News.

At the same time, Former US Ambassador John Bolton Hacking has also suggested that “this hacking into the DNC (Democratic National Committee) and the RNC (Republican National Committee)” may have been the result of a false flag operation carried out by the Obama administration.
    The RNC has denied that there have been any cyberattacks on their servers.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, August 21st, 2017 @ 01:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    European Australian
    Ancestry
    Macedonia, Bulgaria
    Subrace
    Norid+CM
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Ethnocracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    All this stuff about Russians hacking this and that reminds me of US hacking German Chancelor's phone a couple of years ago;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...erican-2485433

such hypocracy....

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    306 Posts
    They don't want to clean up their own house of course.

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 10:23 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Poland, Italy
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Software Engineer
    Politics
    Fascism
    Religion
    I Am
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    This is like when you are at a party, and a couple are being super flirty when you yell "get a room already!"

This is getting annoying or boring. Every day we read in the news, the US basically saying (and sometimes actually saying) they want to go to war with Russia. Get it over with already!

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2018 @ 07:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Of course liberals don't like us getting buddy-buddy with Russia what with its stance on homosexuality and other conservative leanings, but I for one welcome friendlier ties between the U.S. and Russia.