Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweden: Five Afghan Teenagers Responsible for Gang-Raping Boy Will Not Be Deported

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts

Sweden: Five Afghan Teenagers Responsible for Gang-Raping Boy Will Not Be Deported

Five Afghan teenagers have been convicted of gang-raping a boy in Sweden - but none of them will be deported because their homeland is 'too dangerous', it has emerged.

The victim, who is under 15, was filmed during the attack, which happened in woodland in Uppsala, south east Sweden.

He was beaten and dragged out to the forest at knife-point before being subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour, prosecutors say.

After a trial, the teenagers were found guilty of aggravated rape - but despite requests by prosecutors, they will not be expelled from Sweden because of their age and the dangers they would face in their homeland.

The court said that the boys would have been 'hit very hard' by deportation because of the security situation in Afghanistan.

Four of the defendants received jail terms of 15 months while the fifth was given 13 months, Expressen reports.

Prosecutors had claimed that one of the attackers filmed parts of the assault, overnight on October 24 and 25, and posted the footage on social media.

The victim, also from Afghanistan, went to police before five suspects were detained on child rape charges, it has been reported in Sweden.

All five denied the accusations with one saying he was not present.

Two others said they did not remember what they were doing while the final pair made 'some concessions'.

Court papers said the teenagers, aged 16 and 17, 'inflicted beatings' to the child's head and body before 'grabbing the defendant, covering his mouth and dragging or carrying him into a woodland area'.

At this point, the court papers say, each of the accused carried out serious sexual assaults on the child who was also bitten on the back and spat on.

All arrived in Sweden as unaccompanied minors seeking asylum and could be deported if convicted.

According to local media, the alleged perpetrators and the victim knew each other but the motive for the attack is not yet known.

Stefan Wallin, a defense lawyer representing one youth, said his client neither admits nor denies the charges.

"He has no recollection of the events because of alcohol intoxication," Wallin told the AP.

Defense lawyers for the others didn't immediately return requests for comment.

A trial is set to take place in Uppsala District Court.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dangerous.html

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 10:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of Germania View Post
    I hate Sweden. It's absolutely unbelievable what they have made out of their country that was once the most beautiful country in the world. They have had a Bullerbü paradise and they have made a living hell out of it - voluntarily. They must have a screw loose, I can't explain this to myself in any other way. It's absolutely unbelievable. Just what is wrong with them, why are they doing this to their own country that was once sooo beautiful?

Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I hate Germany. It's absolutely unbelievable what they have made out of their country that was once the most beautiful country in the world. They have had a Bullerbü paradise and they have made a living hell out of it - voluntarily. They must have a screw loose, I can't explain this to myself in any other way. It's absolutely unbelievable. Just what is wrong with them, why are they doing this to their own country that was once sooo beautiful?
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Alright, please no fighting between Germanic Nations, it is really sad.

As Germanics we have to stick together and hope for the best to come for all our people. We can all agree that everyone of our governments at this time are stupid and don't care for their own people.

I have no heritage ties to Sweden, other than being a fellow Germanic. But that does not stop me from having sympathy for the Germanic victims of each governments insane policies. If we do fight with ourselves it gives our true enemies strength and we all have the same enemies that are trying to destroy us. Again please do not fight and insult each other's homelands.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 1st, 2017 @ 02:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Pomerania, Norway
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    Single adult
    Politics
    Monarchist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
    They must have a screw loose, I can't explain this to myself in any other way. It's absolutely unbelievable. Just what is wrong with them, why are they doing this to their own country that was once sooo beautiful?
    Male-on-male rape is very common in Afghanistan. Pashtun men won't let their daughters anywhere near men who don't have any wealth or prospects, so there are fringe communities of men on the outskirts of society who abuse boys and force them to dress as women. Now, we can choose to believe that Leftists are just idealistic and sheltered people who had no idea this would happen, but it's more likely these young invaders are part of a sinister plan beyond their comprehension.

My theory is that the idea is create societal chaos that will the citizens will beg for complete government control over every aspect of their lives in the name of safety.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    It should be clear that these decisions are not in the best interest of the Swedish people and hardly the desire of the average, pro-Germanic Swede. The reason I'm posting such threads is for people to realise what scandalous decisions are being taken in Germanic countries, these are not "our" governments and the decisions are treasonous towards our nations.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 11th, 2017 @ 02:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of Germania View Post
    It should be clear that these decisions are not in the best interest of the Swedish people and hardly the desire of the average, pro-Germanic Swede. The reason I'm posting such threads is for people to realise what scandalous decisions are being taken in Germanic countries, these are not "our" governments and the decisions are treasonous towards our nations.
    What else can one expect from a political caste that includes people with openly pedophile tendencies?

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 03:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Why?

Why do these millions of "asylum seekers" not go to Saudi Arabia or Iran? There are secure countries where you steal, you will beheaded (Saudis) or hang (Iran)? The culture is the same, these are rich countries, why not? Or there are order and these "asylum seekers" just find a good little country where they can do what they want?

I would send all of these "asylum seekers" to Iran or Saudi Arabia. There they would learn what is the order or they would hang. Requiescant in pace.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    Why do these millions of "asylum seekers" not go to Saudi Arabia or Iran?

Sending Sunni's to Iran would be fun... but not for them
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    Sending Sunni's to Iran would be fun... but not for them
    If trash kills each other, we can sit by, watch and clap.

That sounds hard, but I have no sympathy, respect or compassion for these people anymore. They are ruining Europe as we speak.

I care for all Germanic countries! But I can´t understand that a country like Sweden who was neutral in World War 2 and therefore can´t have a guilt complex like many of us Germans could become so self-destroying!??

Cultural marxists and multiculti supporters in Germany can relate to the Third Reich and the Holocaust when "arguing" for their political orientation, but how does leftwing Swedes rationalize their self-destruction?

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast