Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classify Alexander Siddig

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Friday, January 24th, 2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Classify Alexander Siddig

He is a Sudanese-British actor who born in Sudan by British mother and Sudenese father, however he has spent own life mostly in Britain. The most fameous character what he has played that is Imad ad-Din al-Isfahani, the Chancellor of Salah ad-Din, the sultan of the Saracenes.

Front of :

Half-Pofil:

Pofil:

Body:

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 12:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    I knew he is an ethnic Arab not black Sudanese though I can see Negroid hints especially round his nose. Certainly he is not Arabid/Orientalid. Faces such as his are not uncommon in modern Egypt but Egypt is more complicated than books say. Besides the classic linear variation of the Mediterranean race, there is a Mechtoid strain there, the Arab strain, dinaricised Meds in Lower Egypt and the Negroid element introduced during the Moslem period.

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    I would say he is Arabid with reduced Cromagnoid (Asian-Alpinid), especially his nose. I would say his Arabid strain has comen from his father and his Alpinid strait from his mother.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Yes his nose could be European but UP survivors are present in Egypt. I think it was Gayre commented on this whereas Coon (I think) mentioned them only is past tense and most sources not at all. Nasser for example had certain UP traits. As you know the Alpine is just a derivative of the EUP Cromag and the Mechtoid was the African Cromag of S European origins.

He is good looking but in the photo where he is lighter his nose still looks foreign, not just the tip but the nostrils seem to flare worse than mine. He could pass as S Spanish because there is Moorish blood there. Most of it not truly Arabid but Arabised w significant Mechtoid, Eurafrican etc..

„Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    For me he has a Mediterranean or Balkanic (including Hungarians) look. Here lot of men seems like he, however I use to say or just think funny, he looks like an Arab, but not, they are real Hungarian. The Hungarians have a strong Balkanic and Caucasian influence that some of them look like he.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    For me he has a Mediterranean or Balkanic (including Hungarians) look. Here lot of men seems like he, however I use to say or just think funny, he looks like an Arab, but not, they are real Hungarian. The Hungarians have a strong Balkanic and Caucasian influence that some of them look like he.
    He is not a classic Mediterranid nor an Arabid. But yes I see Alpinoid and gracilised (Mditerranised) leptodolichocephal in him. Probably a classic Mediterranean made a bit ruggeder by a UP strain making him look a bit Berid-ish. I won't pretend a deep knowledge of (white) Northeast Africa. I could discuss about Morocco or Algeria better (after Coon and Chamla).

By now its obvious that before the Berbers etc there were already Mechtoids crossing from UP Italy and a Capsian race of coarse Proto-Mediterraneans or Eurafricans traceable to Palestine. In Egypt the Badarians were already a textbook Med type though with more prognathism than usual same as the (Chadic?) Tenerians who do not otherwise seem Subsaharan. Though claims get made for a Negroid element at Naqada and even in Epipaleolithic Palestine they did not bear out.

Negroid strains in Egypt is thought to date only to the slave trade under Arab rule, though Negroid individuals are known before that in Egypt and (black skinned) Nubians ruled the country briefly. In modern Egypt the Christian Copts are on average more Negroid than the Sunnis. Since late antiquity Coptic Egyptians had strong cultural connections to Christian Sudan and this seems to have encouraged racial mixture. The Delta had (and still has) dinaricised Mediterraneans since the racial chaos of the Hyksos period when Alpine and dinariform strains were introduced.

Nubians were not depicted black in early Egyptian art and the teeth and skulls of Neolithic Nubians cluster with Europeans and Egyptians. Not with the black race. Over time the Nubians became depicted black like their living descendants. The Meroitic language is no longer an isolate it is Nilo-Saharan as was Garamantian spoken in S Libya. A possible racial feature of the Nilo-Saharans is their wrists are unusually slender even in the men and even though the Tuareg are otherwise not gracilised into a classic Mediterranean. This is not Negroid admixture.

The Garamantes like the Sumerians and Harappans were of a type called Atlanto-Mediterranean, Eurafrican or Proto-Mediterranean: all classic/small Mediterraneans have evolved through gracilisation from these coarser ancestors. Today the coarser grade in unmixed form is usually thought of as N Spanish in Europe (think Salvador Dali). In Africa the Touareg are considered good representatives although their lower castes acquired degrees of Negroid admixture since antiquity. You do see slight (post-Garama) admixture in the Tuareg nasal shape: since antiquity the average nasal aperture of Saharan whites has broadened.

I'm posting this older Tuareg guy for comparison to Siddig. His nose tip droops with age but imagine him younger.

Last Online
    Friday, October 27th, 2017 @ 04:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Continental Europe
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Single
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

He looks like many Magyarabs from Egypt actually. I wonder if he has any descent from them. If that's the case then I'd say some sort of Pontid, Atlantid and low level Berberid/Negrid look to him.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Magyarabs

Quote Originally Posted by Genfluss View Post
    He looks like many Magyarabs from Egypt actually. I wonder if he has any descent from them. If that's the case then I'd say some sort of Pontid, Atlantid and low level Berberid/Negrid look to him.
    Yeah, here is some absurd legends about Hungarian origins and relatives in Hungary among the nationalists. The Magyarab theory is that the Ottoman Turkish the Hungarian captives in the early Modern Era settled in Egypt. The other legend that in Kazakshtan is a Madjar tribe among the Khazaks. However the old Hungarian form of the Magyar was Mogyeri, moreover the Mongoloid, Cenral-Asian people is very rare among the Magyars and it is documented thath they has comen with Szeklers, Cumans, Pechenegs and Kabars (ex-Khazars) whos are Central-Asian Turkish people originally.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    Yeah, here is some absurd legends about Hungarian origins and relatives in Hungary among the nationalists. The Magyarab theory is that the Ottoman Turkish the Hungarian captives in the early Modern Era settled in Egypt. The other legend that in Kazakshtan is a Madjar tribe among the Khazaks. However the old Hungarian form of the Magyar was Mogyeri, moreover the Mongoloid, Cenral-Asian people is very rare among the Magyars and it is documented thath they has comen with Szeklers, Cumans, Pechenegs and Kabars (ex-Khazars) whos are Central-Asian Turkish people originally.
    One of the anthro/HBD blogs had brief information about Turkic strains in Egypt. The Ottoman period installed an Albanian-Kurdish diaspora elite in Egypt though not a Magyar one (Pasha Ali). Any Mongoloid in Egypt has more to do with Mamlukean period (so Ahnenkult's book said). Magyars are Uralics who moved onto the steppe as nomads. Same as the Yenisean Xiongnu, Germanic Alans and Slavic(+Baltic) Cossacks. If there are Alanic elements in the Crimean Tatars then there really should be Magar heritage among the Kazakhs.

I would like to know how Romania became Romance-speaking after such a short occupation: though it has an Asian counterpart the rapid Sinification of Szechuan under the Chinese. Wonder if reference to the Shepherds of the Romans refers to the Latinisation of native populations along the frontier as a lingua franca among a rassenchaos of Roman herders. The Vlachs are the same race as the Montenegrins and Sarakatsani - coarse, Borreby-like Alpinoids - but all of these races likely went through language shift. Possible exception is the Greeks traced their heroic origins to Thessaly. But then Greek is close to Armenian and the mythologies of both are semi-Caucasian, and I am certain the first Greeks crossed into Europe from Anatolia.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    I just looked on Wikipedia search for the Magyarabs now Genfluss mentioned them. A while ago I read about them or something similar (in an old Mankind Quarterly?). Something similar happened in the Ottoman Caucasus so I might not be remembering Magyarabs spcifically.

Reminds me of the Melungeons in the Appalachians. In their case though the black ancestors might have arrived on Iberian ships their ethnic origins are not Portuguese. Melungeons got away with their claim because most whites then were not familiar with Iberians so anyone exotic and dark could claim to be them. Fictitious Melungeon oral history avoided their disgraceful origins by design.

No Magyarabs were even known to Europeans till 1935? Sounds like the bogus Lemba story and the Queen of Sheba. Magyarabs look like Egyptian-Nubian mixes and have no record of having spoken Hungarian? Their ancestor is supposedly a Shenghal Sendjer which sounds like a reference to Ninawa. Supposedly he was a general who would have to be missing from Turkish records.

If resettled Assyrian Christians, Shabbak or Yezidis were deported to Nubia and Aswan their religion would be different same as Christian Hungarians. Al-majāri lā jisālli fil-mesjīd? The Hungarian story is plausible but so is the Ninawa origin and even the Magyar reference might instead be a reference originally to Majus (=Iranian). The Lemba nonsense in Africa shows us how Europeans can twist and alter native origins narratives. Even the Falasha were introduced to Jewishness during the colonial period. Where does the DNA plot Magyarab ancestry?

As far as I know Magyarabs look like other white-black blends in S Egypt/N Sudan so I can't compare Siddig to them. I'm surprised Genfluss talks as though he has seen many Magyarabs because I doubt they exist frankly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast