Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Religious Worldview: a Basic Moral Collection for the Post-Christian World

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Mine is life-centric (Savitri Devi) & Pagan Unitarian (Sigrid Hunke). In the past I studied the religious codes of the Janissaries and the Samurai.

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 03:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    Mine is life-centric (Savitri Devi) & Pagan Unitarian (Sigrid Hunke). In the past I studied the religious codes of the Janissaries and the Samurai.
    Please, explain little bit more about Savitri Devi, Sigrid Hunke, the Janissaries and the Samurai codes. I know that the Samurai follows the Bushido and some things from television like as the Shogun serie and the original book what from the movie has becomen.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Spirit of the Reich
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volksdeutscher
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Y-DNA
    I-M170
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gemini
    Family
    Polyamory
    Occupation
    Herbalist
    Politics
    Ecological Geniocracy
    Religion
    Vedic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    The main issue is, everybody since one or two centuries thinks he can "design" his own religion according to his own musings or based on simple reading of various books.

People today are so ignorant of spiritual realities that they see religion as merely some kind of social control system that can be modified at will.

This has started with the advent of Protestantism, where mere social philosophers thought they could "redesign" the Christian religion to fit some practical needs - and it continues to this day, where "new religions" are created all the time by all kinds of adventurers and crooks.

Religious and spiritual issues can only be changed or modified by true mystics. People who have an experiential knowledge of the spiritual truths. Or, you can follow a shaman and then you will at least have a basic knowledge of the natural world and of the lower realms (spirits, elementals, demons, etc)

At the very least, even if you did not have mystical experiences, you should have 30 years of spiritual research and extensive understanding of all spiritual traditions before making any claims.

This was the case of Karl M. Wiligut for instance, who may or may not have been a true mystic, but at least had 40 years of esoteric research and practice behind him, before he joined the Personal Staff of the Reichsführer-ϟϟ...

ϟϟ-Brigadeführer Wiligut authored the 'Neune Gebote Gots' (Nine Commandments of Got) which are highly esoteric and which I don't fully understand (I don't have the English translation available):

This is why the whole of modern heathenism is just a joke that most of them don't even take seriously. The 'Nine Noble Virtues'... created by some random dudes in the 1970s... Yeah, right

If someone is looking about serious research on "their ancestors" they must have extensive knowledge of all the works that have been done by German academics during the period 1870-1945.

I have whole lists of books, documents and authors from that period who did real work and had basically reconstructed most of the ancient Aryo-Germanic sun-cult. Of course they have differences in their interpretations, which is where your true research should start. I'll publish the whole list of books in an organized fashion whenever I have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    Hunke is a total quack. She has wrote a book praising Arab "inventions" that is now a reference among Moslem immigrants that try to justify their presence in Europe.

Each and every "invention" that has been attributed to "Arabs" in reality either came from India directly, or after modification by Sufi and Shia Persians - who were mostly White people, especially at the time.

Now all this exaggerated "arab inventions" are erroneously attributed to the brown hordes of immigrants, who are themselves the lower classes in their home societies of the Middle East and North Africa...

Sigrid Hunke joined the "Germanistischer Wissenschafteinsatz", the German Sciences Service of the SS, the organization established by Heinrich Himmler to oversee the Germanization of Northern Europe. Her job was to research racial psychology.

After 1957, she went to Morocco and stayed two years in Tangier (Tanja), after which she returned to Bonn.

In her book, "Allahs Sonne über dem Abendland" ("Allah's sun over the Occident") she asserts that "the influence exerted by the Arabs on the West was the first step in freeing Europe from Christianity."
    It is my suspicion that this 44 yo woman living in a beach resort in Morocco had developed an infatuation for young Arab men or something, and then went on a mission to justify the greatness of their "culture"... Just like the British women of today who go for sex tourism in Turkey.

This also reminds me of the many corrupt French politicians who are pushing for an Union of the Mediterranean unifiying North Africa with Europe... The ugly reality behind the passion of those French politicians for Morocco and Tunisia is that many have been given villas in Morocco and/or spend weekends and holidays there where they indulge in females prostitutes and young boys (google Frederic Mitterrand / Jack Lang (most famous examples but there are many) + pedophile + Morocco...) And then gloat about the "commonalities of Arab and European cultures..."

I would be interested in Hunke's research on racial psychology however...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I think that is unfair on Hunke and to call her anti-Germanic and one must accuse the NSDAP also to pull it off. Pro-Arab sentiments were in vogue in the Germany of the time.

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
    This is why the whole of modern heathenism is just a joke that most of them don't even take seriously. The 'Nine Noble Virtues'... created by some random dudes in the 1970s... Yeah, right
    I say that too. Since the 1970s small Odinist or Asatrú or something circle have maden own small religion, howover to crystalilze the human knowledge needs thousands of years. Hence I choose to modernize and dechristianize the 10 Commandament or Christ's teaching, because we do not need the 2000 year old bloodthirsty Church and the daydreamer Christ when he was in the trouble, he did not go to Syria, like as Mohamed to Medina (Yathrib), but he left to torture and execute him. Well, it is possible too that he want be truly martyr to "proof" own teachings. So, we do not need the Church or the character daydreamer of Christ (Nietzsche has written that Chris was simply mad), but we need the more thousand years old crystallized teachings, exactly some teachings of the Christianity.

The Christians are lesser and lesser in Europe, the Churches in Sunday are empty (expect som old lady), the only part of the World where the Christianity grows is the Third World. Well, where the most of the people poor, maybe analphabet, but not well-read, the priests can sell easily own goods. However in the Western World the quality of life is higher, everybody can read, the most of the population well-read and the internet secures more informations than the books, here the Christianity is a fairy tale, like as the Norse sagas too. I think the Christianity a house before collapsing and we shall save from the house the valuable things, the other can destroy with the house.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."

Spirit of the Reich
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volksdeutscher
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Y-DNA
    I-M170
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gemini
    Family
    Polyamory
    Occupation
    Herbalist
    Politics
    Ecological Geniocracy
    Religion
    Vedic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    To understand true Christianity, you have to study it esoterically (religious practice is only the outer aspect of it, designed for the masses, so that they too can get some crumbles of spiritual knowledge).

The Rosicrucians are one such spiritual school that are the keepers of the true tradition (they are the ones who inherited much of the knowledge of the builders of the cathedrals).

"Du bist das Bild, das ich in mir barg..."
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 @ 11:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
    The main issue is, everybody since one or two centuries thinks he can "design" his own religion according to his own musings or based on simple reading of various books.
    Yes, absolutely. I am thinking of, for example, the Church of Satan and its offshoot Temple of Set. Or as you mention below, the myriad Protestant sects, with all the minuscule doctrinal differences between them - which, historically, all over Europe bewitched the mind to such an appalling extent.

People today are so ignorant of spiritual realities that they see religion as merely some kind of social control system that can be modified at will.
    Or perhaps they have simply purged their minds of the mental and emotional sickness of religion. Statists and totalitarians cynically do use religion as a social control system, promising the blessings of [fill in the blank: heaven, paradise, whatever] to the faithful - while they get a head start on their own rewards by enjoying, here and now, the wealth and power they extract from their followers.

This has started with the advent of Protestantism, where mere social philosophers thought they could "redesign" the Christian religion to fit some practical needs
    Actually, the preponderance of the evidence suggests that the Reformers fell into two often overlapping categories: people who sincerely believed the Catholic Church was irredeemably corrupt and therefore in need of massive Reform if not revolution; and political opportunists, who wished to assert themselves politically against the power of the monarchies allied with the Church as well as the Church itself.

- and it continues to this day, where "new religions" are created all the time by all kinds of adventurers and crooks.
    And where existing religions are modified from within, as witnessed by the fifth column of Marxists and liberation theologians who controlled much of Vatican II, and even by the current pope, arguably a social justice warrior himself who is more interested in furthering the goals of his secular counterparts than he is with protecting traditional Catholic doctrine.

Religious and spiritual issues can only be changed or modified by true mystics. People who have an experiential knowledge of the spiritual truths. Or, you can follow a shaman and then you will at least have a basic knowledge of the natural world and of the lower realms (spirits, elementals, demons, etc)

At the very least, even if you did not have mystical experiences, you should have 30 years of spiritual research and extensive understanding of all spiritual traditions before making any claims.
    The human capacity for self-delusion being virtually infinite, it's really quite dangerous to "follow" anyone who claims to possess special esoteric knowledge. It's great to be open minded and to learn and study; it can be fatal to abdicate one's mind and instincts in pursuit of "higher truths".

This was the case of Karl M. Wiligut for instance, who may or may not have been a true mystic, but at least had 40 years of esoteric research and practice behind him, before he joined the Personal Staff of the Reichsführer-ϟϟ...
    A genuinely fascinating figure. I'm still studying and attempting to fathom his writings.

If someone is looking about serious research on "their ancestors" they must have extensive knowledge of all the works that have been done by German academics during the period 1870-1945.

I have whole lists of books, documents and authors from that period who did real work and had basically reconstructed most of the ancient Aryo-Germanic sun-cult. Of course they have differences in their interpretations, which is where your true research should start.
    I completely agree. My own studies in this arena are currently focused on this period.

This also reminds me of the many corrupt French politicians who are pushing for an Union of the Mediterranean unifiying North Africa with Europe... The ugly reality behind the passion of those French politicians for Morocco and Tunisia is that many have been given villas in Morocco and/or spend weekends and holidays there where they indulge in females prostitutes and young boys (google Frederic Mitterrand / Jack Lang (most famous examples but there are many) + pedophile + Morocco...) And then gloat about the "commonalities of Arab and European cultures..."
    And not just the French; it seems this perversion has spread to all corners of the statist and bureaucratic world. Interested readers with a high tolerance for the intolerable can google "pizzagate" - discussion of which has virtually taken over reddit and 4chan the past weeks.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Addition

Rule of Peaceful Nationalism: Everything for the people and homeland, nothing against other people or religion.

Rule of Henothesim: Accept the existestence all God, Angel and Ghost in the Human history and it have the won pantheon.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

2 Addition

Aufrichtigkeit - Honest
    Bescheidenheit - Humble
    Härte - Hardly
    Gehorsam - Obediency
    Fleiß - Industry
    Gottesfurcht - Fear of God
    Gerechtigkeitsinn - Just and Fair
    Mut - Bravery
    Ornungssinn - Love of Order
    Redlichkeit - Honorable
    Pünktlichkeit - Accuracy
    Sparsamkeit - Economical
    Zuverlässigkeit - Reliable
    Pflichtbewußtein - Duty
    Tapferkeit - Bravery, Knightly
    Treue - Loyality
    Zurückhaltung - Reserve
    Unbestechlichkeit - Unbribeing
    Unterordung - Subordination

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 19th, 2019 @ 09:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    Like as Hädnel Halleluja Chorus:

"King of kings, and Lord of lords, And He shall reign forever and ever!"

I do not say that the Jewish God would be the Satan as the Christian God is the Jewish God too.

The Elit of the Western World is atheist, just see Bernard Russel or Richard Dawkins. However the God of the Western Elit the wordly, profan Power what bases on money and weapons. In other hand worship, lie, steal, kill, destroy countries and nations for the wordly Power has a taste of Satanism.
    The God of the gods and the Lord of the lords is the True God,

Consider this:

http://biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/82.htm

'God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.'

Faithful Christians have understood that that the True God is the God of the gods and the Lord of the lords (the gods/lords = the heavenly host, angels and whatnot); false Christians worship the 'god/lord of the earth,' i.e. Lucifer.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast