Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Religious Worldview: a Basic Moral Collection for the Post-Christian World

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 07:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

My Religious Worldview: a Basic Moral Collection for the Post-Christian World

I. We are your Gods, the Gods of your Ancestors!
    II. Do not worship another foregin Gods!
    III. Keep the Sunday or another day to rest, if you do not keep the Sunday!
    IV. Do not kill any human being, never get your weapon by rage, when just
    anothers want kill you!
    V. Do not steal!
    VI. Do not lie!
    VII. Do not want have pleasure with another man's woman!
    VIII.Do not want get anothers' house or other owns!
    IX. Love your parents, your family, your fellows, all the other humans and this Earth what we have given to the whole Mankind!

If you do not keep these biddings, we, the Gods punish!

However you keep these biddings, you and your family may have a long and glad life!

Auf deutsche Sprache:

I. Wir sind deine Götter, die Götter der deinen Ahnen!
    II. Du sollst nicht anbeten andere keine Götter!
    III. Du haltst das Sonntag oder anderes Tag für der Ruhe, ob du halst nicht das Sonntag!
    IV. Du sollst nicht morden einziges menschliche Wesen, niemals ziehe deine Waffe wegen der Zorn, wann nur anderen wollen töten dir!
    V. Du sollst nicht stehlen!
    VI. Du sollst nich lügen!
    VII. Du sollst nicht wollen zu liebeln mit anderem Mannes Frau!
    VIII. Du sollst nicht wollen zu wegnehmen anderes Haus oder anderes Eigentum!
    IX. Du sollst lieben deine Eltern, deine Familie, deiner Genosse, alle andere Menschen und die Erde was wir haben für der ganzen Menschheit gegeben!

Ob du sollst dich nicht diese Gebote, Wir, die Götter bestrafen dich!

Aber du sollst diese Gebote, du und deine Familie vielleicht haben langes und glückliches Leben!

It is my own idea to make a basic moral collection for the post-Christian World. I feel that the Christian morality is higher than the nowadays Liberalism, hence I have an idea that we should borrow and transform the good things from the Christianity like as the Christians have borrowed the Mithras-cult, the Isis-cult or Aristoteles and Platon.

I have copied the universal truths from the 10 commandment and I put on these into a Post-Modern Enviroment. Well, the paper is Chinese, the Compass is Saracen why we do not import from a collection of the basic moralic laws of Christianity? Hence I did one and I hope that this will spread and the tendency will spread too that our own religion borrows things from others and use it.

The 10 commandment has been the rule max 1500 min 400 years ago in Europe. It keep that could give to the society the basic standards what every human follow in the Christian World. If we left the Christianity, we will need this kind of standards. Moreover the 10 commandment is based on an universal moral what exist among non-European and non-Middle Eastern worlds too, f.e. do not steal, do not kill, do not lie. These orders are another exotic society too as China, Japan, etc.

F.e. a Roman late republican soldier (Ith century BCE) had Hispanic sword, Keltic helmet an armour and Persian insignia, the Legion Eagle. They imported anything what they found good.

III. The rest day is a good idea in our age, when people use to work one or two weeks without free day. The idea of the paper has comen from the Chinese, why does not the idea of rest day came from the Jews?

IV. This is an universal human rule that human do not kill human. It is everywhere in human cultures. We live in secure in Europa, but just read some foreign politics, and you will see this Planet that this is a Hell of War for billion of humans.

That is a thing that you marry with a Nigerian female, but that is another thing that you import clever, reasonable things form other culture like as compass, paper, Al-Gebra, Al-Chemia, gunpowder, steering wheel, rudder, heavy cavalry (yes, it has comen from the Parthian-Persians to Rome), anatomy, the excellent Damascusian blade, alphabet and the list goes on.

I never write that the angry Gods kill families, that is the angry God of the Abrahamic religion. The Judaism originaly politheistic. I have learnt in the Relegion History studies that Eloh or in his later name YHWH had a female part, the Mother God, Ashera like as the Ancient Middle-Eastern religion were female God of love and fertility, like as Isis in Egyipt, Anahit/Astoret by the Semites and Inanna by the Sumerians.

The old Judaism was not monotheistic, however with the time they forgot Ashera, however they had becomen henotheistic what means they worship Eloh (similar like as in Arabic Al-Illah > Allah, THE God), however they believed in the Gods of their neighborhood. Nowadays the Christians, the Jews and the Muslims denies that here would be another God.

Well, in an extreme aspect of view the Catholic Church is huge "Jewish" sect, but they are descendant by the soul from the Jewish Jehosua ben Joseph, commonly named Jesus Christ. The first Christians are in the base of the religion, they would be Jewish, but the Church have collected things from many Antique religion. F.e. the Isis/Kübele/Magna Mater-cult has becomen to the cult of Holy Mary. Jesus was mixed with the Parthian Sun God Mithras whos dies every year, but he resurrect in 25th December. They merged the works of Platon and Aristoteles. The Christianity started as a Jewish sect, however now this is a composit-religion of several cult and philosophic writing with the core, the life of Jesus. A part of Hungarian priests neglig the Old Testament, because that is not about Jesus.

Moreover hiddenly the Church is polytheistic as the One God have Three Person, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The 4th is Holy Mary by the Catholics as they worship her like as a Goddes.

In the athor hand the Church was the greatest pursuiter of the Jews and the Holocaust would never happen without the priest whos every Sunday blamed the Jews from the pulpit. Hitler was Catholic and hidden the Church helped for him when he went to the power, because the Church feared a newer communist revolution in Germany. After the war they smuggled the massmurderer nazis to South-America.

At least the Church is many thing, but not Jewish.

The Biddings are not monotheistic as I translated the 10 Commandment into a polytheistic version.

Moreover by the old Indo-Europeans had a God, Dyws. It means no more than THE God and the sky. He was the ultimate God. He has becomen the Greek Theos and Zeus, the latin Deus, Dies, he was the Dies-Pater, the Father God, later simply Juppiter. These Roman and Greek Gods were Main Gods, the king of the other Gods, THE God.

If you see any single religion has a Main God with or without smaller Gods, but I think the heavenly army of the Angles and Saints is another polytheistic thing by the Church.

The freedom is absolutely important, hence we have gotten free will.
    However there are the rights, there are duties too.

God is mercyful, but he would drop to among the horses the reins and let the people make bad thing without punishment, the World would be a Chaos.

The main proplem were the 20th century totalitarian dictaturas (Communism, Nazism) that they dropped the moral, hence they could do everything what they wanted, because the moral did not prevent them from those brutal things.

As I have written above originally in Middle Eastern religions,f.e. in the Judaism Eloh or YHWH had a female partner, Ashera, the God Mother like Isis in Egypt, Anahit/Astoret among the other Semites or Inanna by the Sumerians. Later Ashera has extincted, however the Judaism staid henotheistic religion what accept the other Gods, moreover in that Psalm and in other place of the Bible the text speaks about "Gods" or the God speaks about ownself in plural.

F.e. "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

/King James Bible: Chapter 1:26

Furthermore I have written above the Christianity is a polytheist religion as the One God has three person, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Moreover the Catholics whorship Holy Mary like as a Goddes.

The only true monotheistic religions are the Modern Judaism and the Islam.

This was the reason that I have written the 9 Biddings. 3000 years of experience of natural law. The 9 Bidding is introducing with the Gods like as the 10 Commandment is introducing with Eloh, the Jewish God. I have written that

I. We are your Gods, the Gods of your Ancestors!
    II. Do not worship another foreign Gods!

that I make strength the belief of our Ancient Gods.

In the Lutheran Church's Liturgic Book (originally I am Lutheran as you S.) tells that after the 10 Commandment:

"I am the Lord, your God, the fear-loving God, who punish the sins of the fathers on theirs sons, for the third and fourth generation, whos hate me; but I am merciful with them to thousand generation, whos love me and keep my Commandment."

I have maden the Post-Modern version of the 9 bidding and I got out the part of "punish the family", because this show the largest resistance and it is reasonable that why a son is punished by of own father sin. In Hungary, mainly about the politician with communist parents exists the "Fathers and Sons" question.

Nevertheless the Holy Roman Catholic Church would be never so wide-spread and so powerful on the Gods' Earth without rules, organization and dogmas.

I have comen from Christian circle. As I know well the Christianity and I have red a lot of Roman and Greek mythology, I have thought that it would be good syncretize the good things from the Christianity and with another ideologies.

Well, when I have red firstly the lot of sin if the Church how destroyed the pagan temples, libraries in the late Roman Empire or the Medieval where burned men and made bloody Crusade to the Holy Land (or the Christian monopolium of the trading in the Mediterranean Sea), later how destroy the last village pagan medicine man/woman or pagan priest/priestess, how killed the American Natives side by side the Pope and his court lived in Rome as an Emperor and at least how spread the Church the Anti-Semitism what have led to the Holocaust, or how attacked Bismarck's Empire through the simple priests every sunday from the pulpit, I was very angry.

The time health the wounds. Now, I can think calm about the Christianity but I have remember to the very unholy story of this religion. The base of this belief that the One God, who is Three, Father, Son, Holy Spirit and the Fourth is the Holy Mary who is whorshipped like a Goddess what is the greatest contradiction of the World that a Monotheistic religion is truly Polythestic. Furthermore the core of the Christianity that the One God whos are Three kills ownself like as own child for the Salvation of the whole World. In the last century more than 100 million human died violent death. Where is the Salvation? The Protestant (occasionally the Catholic too) Christian every single Sunday drink a wine and eat a wafer like as Christ's blood and body, and the Church teachs that those wine and wafer really transform to the Christ's blood and body. It is a symbolistic ritual cannibalism, no more.

After the black side of the Church, I have started to see the positive things in the Christian teaching. This religion is unsaveble, the believers are lesser and lesser, the temples are so-called empty at Sunday, moreover under 2000 years they have collected sins to 10 million years of Hell. Furthermore, as Æternitas has mentioned the Internet can connect the whole word and this is a never thinkable stream of information. An average European can seek hundreds of morbid, illogical and bloodthirsty religion, why do he choose this?

My aspect of view was that as a former Christian, I carry with me the positive things to a Post-Modern Religion without the 2000 year bloodshed of the Christianity and I think that we should import the good things from the Christianity. In the Bible were many beautiful prayer and the many part of teaching of Christ what can be importable. It would be useful to cut out the Christian and the Jewish parts, f.e. by the Christ's explanation. Christ's would be an old wise man and the apprentices the people of the village. The teaching is imported, but the bloodful Old Testament not. Or not Christ who believed that he is the Son of God, hence he let tortured and executed ownself, but he would go to Syria Provincia where the High Priestes cannot get him like as Mohamed went to Medina (Yathrib) and later he went back to Mekka. Or the bloodthirsty Church absolutely not.

I think the good knowledge is good knowledge anything is the source. The Buddhist teaching is full of good ideas. Furthermore in the Antiquity when the contemporary huge religions (Judaism, Christianism, Islam, Buddhism) evolved the religions or cults changed each other wisedom and information. In that age was not these monolithic and dogmatic Churches like as nowadays.

At least about the Wrath of the Gods. I strongly believe that if a human lives an evil, lyer, stealer, cheater, killer life, many of them slip out the jurisdiction, f.e. an evil father or a embezzler, the Gods will punish him. The Gods are mercyfull, but the Gods are fair.

This is a beautiful parable that the wisdom is open for anybody, but just few man can understand it and profitable from it (not necessary materialistic). Christ's teachings are not universal as he wanted speak to own Jewish fellowship, but this story is a good example to the acceptable teachings as it is universal wisdom.

King James Bible
    Matthew 13:18–23

18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wulfaz For This Useful Post:

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    This is a "heathen" version of the 10 commandments. Is it from USA?

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    This is a "heathen" version of the 10 commandments. Is it from USA?
    It is not. It is my own idea to make a basic moral collection for Germanic Heathendom. I have written when I wait by the doctor. I feel that the Christian morality is higher than the Germanic Heathendom, hence I have an idea that we should borrow and transform the good things from the Christianity like as the Christian have borrowed the Mithras-cult, the Isis-cult or Aristoteles and Platon. They have build temples in own Sacred Circles or Sacred Trees. They used the heathen things to make strenght own religion.

We Germans have to go the same way and we shall borrow useful. This 9 biddings is a 10 commandment for Heathen Germanic or not-heaten, but not-Christian Germanic too. I have copied the universal truths from the 10 commandment and I put on these into Germanic Enviroment. Well, the paper is Chinese, the Compass is Saracen why we do not an own collection the basic moralic laws? Hence I did one and I hope that this will spread and the tendency will spread too that our mostly destroyed religion borrows things from others and germanize it.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    I'm sorry but I can't follow any type of set rules like these as they seem too Christian. Yes, I know much of Christianity was borrowed from Heathenism, but we just don't know how much or what for sure.

I quit being a member of AFA for this very reason.
    https://americanasatruassociation.wordpress.com/

To me being a Heathen is more something I personally feel. I try and not put too much outside influence into my feeling when it comes to these things.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Universal Rules

The 10 commandment has been the rule max 1500 min 400 years ago in Europe. It keep that could give to the society the basic standards what every human follow. If we left the Christianity, we will need this kind of standard. Moreover the 10 commandment is based on an universal moral what exist non-European and non-Middle Eastern worlds too, f.e. do not steal, do not kill, do not lie. These orders are another exotic society too as China, Japan, etc.

The moral of the Sagas or the Old German legends a the Niebelung Lied is based on agression, murder, the desire to gold. In that world every man get own sword when he was insult. Moreover the Asatrú ist just a modern thng what is based on this legends.

I think the 9 bidding is a good measure to live and it have not a problem that the original thought is Christian. A civilization will be capable of living, if it get new things, new thougth.

F.e. a Roman late republican soldier (Ith century BCE) had Hispanic sword, Keltic helmet an armour and Persian insignia, the Legion Adler.

If you do not like my idea, you will post a true critic why is this a bad idea or which point is that you think unacceptable.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    II is alien to the Germanics as the religious practices overlapped with those of neighbours. III has no authority in Teutonic religious tradition, the idea of a sabbath coming from the Jews. IV ill-suits a martial culture.

Try harder.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Taking over the Usefull Things

Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    II is alien to the Germanics as the religious practices overlapped with those of neighbours. III has no authority in Teutonic religious tradition, the idea of a sabbath coming from the Jews. IV ill-suits a martial culture.

Try harder.

II. Yes, and this overlapped has led to the convertation of Christianity. They just were open another religion and it, the Christianity has eaten their soul and destroy our culture.

III. The rest day is a good idea in our age, when people use to work one or two weeks without free day. The idea of the paper has comen from the Chinese, why does not the idea of rest day came from Jews?

IV. This is an universal human rule that human do not kill human. It is everywhere in human cultures. We live in secure in Europa, but just read some foreign politics, and you will see this Planet that this is a Hell of War for billion of humans.

I think here is a great resistence anything what has comen from Christianity or the Middle-Eastern cultur. That is a thing that you marry with a Nigerian female, but that is another thing that you import clever, reasonable things form other culture like as compass, paper, Al-Gebra, Al-Chemia, gunpowder, steering wheel, rudder, heavy cavalry (yes, it has comen from the Parthian-Persians to Rome), anatomy, the excellent Damascusian blade, alphabet and the list goes on.

By the way I have contributed our Ancient German religion, and you all blame this, because I have gotten as base the 10 Commandment what was the basic rule in Europe at least before WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post

I quit being a member of AFA for this very reason.
    https://americanasatruassociation.wordpress.com/
    Here Hungary is exists Asatrú community, but they are about ten and they are Hungarian. However they have a very large hompage of tons of writing. I have red them, however I have lacked the morality. The Ancient Germanic world was very agressive what show the Sagas too. Than very agressive attitude is incapable our civilized word. I studied Religion History and I lot of several religion, hence I see that a basic moral rules lack of the Neo-Heathendom.

Ahnenerbe has posted an excellent article and it tell that with the time in Europe that the number of homicide (murdering) decrease. He has writting about the early Modern Era, but I am sure the worth of the human life was lesser and lesser in the Medieval and the Völkerwanderung.

Hence I had a courage to make a Germanic "10 Commandament", because I lack it.

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    By the way I have contributed our Ancient German religion, and you all blame this, because I have gotten as base the 10 Commandment what was the basic rule in Europe at least before WWII.

You are trying to christianise the whole thing, and fail to understand the different view of a deity than that of the jewish sects.
    Also, the commandments are a monotheistic thing, so they are pointless here. If you are a person who likes lists, there already exist various compilations of nine noble virtues done by various organisations.

And angry gods killing your family for not following commandments? Seriously...
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

The Germanic Heathendom's 9 Bidding

Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    You are trying to christianise the whole thing, and fail to understand the different view of a deity than that of the jewish sects.
    Also, the commandments are a monotheistic thing, so they are pointless here. If you are a person who likes lists, there already exist various compilations of nine noble virtues done by various organisations.

And angry gods killing your family for not following commandments? Seriously...
    I never write that the angry Gods kill your family, that is the angry God of the Abrahamic religion. You have a bad point of view. I do not "Christianize", I did Germanize. The Judaism originaly politheistic. I have learnt in the Relegion History studies that Eloh or in his later name YHWH had a female part, the Mother God, Ashera like as the Ancient Middle-Eastern religion were female God of love and fertility, like as Isis in Egyipt, Anahit/Astoret by the Semites and Inanna by the Sumerians.

The old Judaism was not monotheistic, however with the time they forgot Ashera, however they had becomen henothistic what means they worship Eloh (similar like as in Arabic Al-Illah > Allah, THE God), however they believed in the Gods of their neighborhood. Nowadays the Christians, the Jews and the Muslims denies that here would be another God.

Well, in an aspect of view the Catholic Church is huge "Jewish" sect, but they are descendant by the soul from the Jewish Jehosua ben Joseph, commonly named Jesus Christ. The Christians are in the base of religion would be Jewish, but the Church have collected things from many Antique religion. F.e. the Isis/Kübele/Magna Mater-cult has becomen to the cult of Holy Mary. Jesus was mixed with the Parthian Sun God Mithras whos dies every year, but he resurrexit in 25th December. They merged the works of Platon and Aristoteles. The Christianity started as a Jewish sect, however now this is composit-religion of several cult and philosophic writing with the core, the life of Jesus. A part of Hungarian priests neglig the Old Testament, because that is not about Jesus.

Moreover hiddenly the Church is polytheistic as the One God have Three Person, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The 4th is Holy Maria by the Catholics as they worship her like as a God.

In the athor hand the Church was the greatest pursuiter of the Jews and the Holocaust would never happen without the priest whos every Sunday blamed the Jews. Hitler was Catholic and hidden the Church help for him when he went to the power, because the Church feared a newer communist revolution in Germany. After the war they smuggled the massmurderer crap nazis to South-America.

At least the Church is many thing, but not Jewish.

The Commandaments are not monotheistic as I from the 10 Commandment translate into a polytheistic version.

I. We are your Gods, the Gods of your Germanic Ancestors!
    II. Do not worship another non-Germanic Gods!
    Moreover by the old Idno-Europeans was a God, Dyws. It means no more than THE God and the sky. He was the ultimate God. This will be the Greek Theos and Zeus, the latin Deus, Dies, he was the Dies-Pater, the Father God, later simply Juppiter. These Roman and Greek Gods were Main Gods, the king of the other Gods, THE God.

In the Scandinavian mythology Tiwaz, later Tyr degraded as a war God side by side Wotan/Ódinn have been the Allfather, the Main God. In South Germany Tiwaz has becomen Ziu and his tag was the Ziestag. Among the Northern German it was Tiw and his tag was the Dienstag, what had spread to South. Among the Anglosaxon he was Tue and his day is the Tuesday.

The word God or Gott means originally, God, diety, idol. The word Tiwaz (Deus, Theos) means the ultimate Ancient Germanic main God, THE God.

If you see any single religion has a Main God with or without smaller Gods, but I think the heavenly army of the Angles and Saint is another polytheistic thing by the Church.

At least I rather prefer the calm arguments than "Jew, Jew, Christian, Bolshevik".

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Wulfaz , I think maybe you should try and remove yourself from Christian thinking before you attempt to create a list of rules for Heathens to follow. I think there is a restaurant here in America that has slogan that says "no rules, just right" maybe perhaps that is what you need to follow when it comes to dealing with such a personal matter as religion.

Spend a great amount of time in nature just clearing your head and trying to get in touch with the wild surroundings and spirits of the natural world and not the world man has put in a book.

True, most of the rules you stated are basic human morals that most on the planet should follow and most do, otherwise we would be in total chaos right now.

Just thought I would offer some constructive thought to all this.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast