Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts

Exclamation Google and Facebook Vow to Stop Spread of "Fake News" on the Internet

It looks as if the Jew-run companies of Google and Facebook have come to their senses. They are finally going to do their best to stop the spread of fake news on the Internet.

Reuters:

Alphabet Inc’s Google and Facebook Inc on Monday announced measures aimed at halting the spread of “fake news” on the internet by targeting how some purveyors of phony content make money: advertising.

Google said it is working on a policy change to prevent websites that misrepresent content from using its AdSense advertising network, while Facebook updated its advertising policies to spell out that its ban on deceptive and misleading content applies to fake news.

The shifts comes as Google, Facebook and Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) face a backlash over the role they played in the U.S. presidential election by allowing the spread of false and often malicious information that might have swayed voters toward Republican candidate Donald Trump.

The issue has provoked a fierce debate within Facebook especially, with Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg insisting twice in recent days that the site had no role in influencing the election.

Regrettably, the type of fake news they are talking about cracking down on is only low-grade clickbait fake news, such as the now-classic Amish-for-Trump article that went viral last month. They won’t be cutting down on the bigger fake news threat, which is the mainstream Jewish media itself.

Websites like CNN, New York Times, Washington Post and other dishonest media outlets created fake news throughout the election cycle as part of a failed attempt to swing the election in favor of Hillary Clinton. In fact, CNN is still manufacturing fake news after the election. They recently hoaxed one of their own cameramen being an anti-Trump protester.
    http://www.dailystormer.com/google-a...-the-internet/

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 8th, 2018 @ 12:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia/Germany/British Isles
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Washington Washington
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Volkisch Tribalist
    Religion
    Heathen-Armanist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If you haven't boycotted these two companies already, I highly recommend you do.

A good alternative to Gmail (which Google attempted to censor) is protonmail.com (complete with encryption!)

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

The First Step of the Western Censorship.

In these times the Google and the Facebook are rather a source for the 10s, 20s, 30s years old people than the television. The Liberal-Globalist have experienced what is a danger it for our media monopolium. Hence now they start to censure the Facebook and the Googles. They cut off the anti-pollcorrect articles from the FB flow and the Google supress the non-PC sites, like as the Skadi.

By the way the Google some years ago has started that it drops links about the themes what you searched earlier. The causes is that if you like a fashion, the Google will drop rather fashion-like themes and the Google advertising in the hompages show advertisment about your earlier search. F.e. I like the ZARA, the H&M, the Marks&Spencer and since as I searched for this sites via Google, because it is simpli to use the URL-bar in the Firefox/Explorer/etc., the Google often bombardments me the advertisment of these companies where pages are Google advertisement. The original cause was that they want make the Google more user-friend, however thus they get back a lot of search link and advertisement what would be interest me.

About this mechanism it is easily to imagine how much power have these companies to influence the political posts, messages, searches and advertisment.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 10:27 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Poland, Italy
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Software Engineer
    Politics
    Fascism
    Religion
    I Am
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    It isn't really serious. Their headline is they are shutting out dissenting voices. For if they were serious about stopping fake news on their services, they would have to shut them down.

And besides, I believe that the issue isn't so much about fake news, it seems to be directly aimed at news aggregates if you read (at least google's) announcements. The crackdown on aggregates would make more sense as they are websites who take stories from other websites and publish them on their own news sites. As an example, newspapers and television news websites are also part aggregates for AP and Reuters news stories, but they have some deal worked out with those agencies to get and then run the stories as credited.

While a lot of websites do credit news stories that are lifted from other websites, a lot of them do not. AND most of them do not have any sort of deal worked out with the sites or agencies in which they get their story.

It cannot be that this is about actual false or modified news stories themselves. That cannot be helped by hiding them. When you see someone on a Google + (no one uses it so bad example :p) or Facebook share a story or picture, and you find it is not correct and point it out, the person claims you to be a liar or will defend the false information. This is another thing entirely and seems to be what the political spin stories are referring to. The ones saying fake or misleading info about US Election candidates caused the results to go the other way than expect... or as hoped/reported. And of course many fear that this will be some death knell to alternate new sources. I don't think it will be that at all, those sources of information will still exist and do not require Google or Facebook to do so.

"Du bist das Bild, das ich in mir barg..."
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 @ 11:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    By the way the Google some years ago has started that it drops links about the themes what you searched earlier. The causes is that if you like a fashion, the Google will drop rather fashion-like themes and the Google advertising in the hompages show advertisment about your earlier search. F.e. I like the ZARA, the H&M, the Marks&Spencer and since as I searched for this sites via Google, because it is simpli to use the URL-bar in the Firefox/Explorer/etc., the Google often bombardments me the advertisment of these companies where pages are Google advertisement. The original cause was that they want make the Google more user-friend, however thus they get back a lot of search link and advertisement what would be interest me.
    It's hard for me to imagine that there are still people who don't use ad blocking software to silence all the noise to which you are referring. Also, it takes just a little time and effort to opt out of personalized ads, whether it's Google, Bing, Safari, Microsoft or whatever that wants to bombard you with them. I always opt out of any and all "anonymous" data collection as well, whenever it's possible to do so.

But no one who surfs the internet should be under any illusion that it is easy to completely anonymize oneself. It takes a lot of effort and sophistication, and even then there are no guarantees. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    It isn't really serious. Their headline is they are shutting out dissenting voices. For if they were serious about stopping fake news on their services, they would have to shut them down.
    Absolutely true. In my opinion, their real objective is censorship of their ideological adversaries. And as the author of the article stated, the greatest source of fake news is the so-called mainstream media.