Thread: "Die Whites Die": Black Racists Deface New Orleans Monuments to Protest Donald Trump Victory

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts

"Die Whites Die": Black Racists Deface New Orleans Monuments to Protest Donald Trump Victory

What started as a protest against President-Elect Donald Trump soon turned to violent riots where one of New Orleans’ most famous monuments was covered in graffiti and glass windows were shattered out of a nearby bank.

Hundreds showed up to denounce the election of Trump–but despite media reports of a peaceful gathering, the crowd grew increasingly hostile and violent, according to Breitbart Texas sources on the ground.

Students holding signs reading “End white supremacy” originally gathered on the steps of the Lee Circle monument before the demonstrations turned destructive.

Lee Circle was fully covered in graffiti with phrases like “Black Power” and “Dismantle White Supremacy”.

Later, an effigy of Trump was burned while glass windows at a nearby bank were shattered.

Other phrases like “No Trump, no KKK” were used to vandalize surrounding areas, as well as the threatening phrase “Die whites die” and “F*ck Trump”.
    http://whiteresister.com/index.php/1...-trump-victory

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    336 Posts
    We'll being seeing more of this in the upcoming months. I can't wait to see how Trump will respond to the first Negro riot/insurrection.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    We'll being seeing more of this in the upcoming months. I can't wait to see how Trump will respond to the first Negro riot/insurrection.
    If such a thing happens and he mishandles it and if there's a bloodbath, there will be millions baying for his impeachment.

He might be impeached for something far less anyway. The republican congress would much rather have GOP stalwart Mike Pence in charge than Trump.
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    336 Posts
    You spend too much time watching the mainstream media. If Trump puts down a insurrection/riot with force, even if means spilling Negro blood, it will be a defining moment in US race relations. For 50 years they have gotten away with it because of the unwillingness of the authorities to use force - either at the national level (remember Bush 41 sending in the national guard to protect burnt out strip malls) or local authorities afraid of the wrath of the Feds. Successfully putting down a race riot would guaranty Trump an easy reelection in 2020.

Of course the mainstream press would want Trump's head on a platter but we know how much their opinion matters nowadays.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    632 Posts
    There are many negroes in America wanting to start a race war. This you can gather just by talking to a few of them. There are more of them taking this BLM stuff very seriously. Most of this is because of black entitlements caused by the obama presidency, and they know they are going to lose these entitlements in January. The negroe in America has been given more than ample opportunity to pull themselves up and out of their poverty and crime, but they refuse to do so. Most of them are too uneducated ( nice word for stupid ) to even realize that it is the DNC with their entitlement programs that have kept them in their state of poverty and crime. In some cases the more educated negroes ( Michelle obama ) even think of welfare and government assistance as a form of retribution for them being slaves 150 years ago.

On the other side of the coin there are many whites who are very tired of negroe entitlements. They are sick of hearing blacks complain again and again for the trouble they are in because they refuse to follow the rule of law. Trump just won a huge victory for the RNC and I don't think that the senate or congress is willing to upset the blue collar voter that gained them the majority. So if he uses force I don't think he will be impeached, not real soon anyway for any reason.

If there is force used to stop these riots I don't think it will cause a race war. However, it just might bring the white enablers to the surface and could maybe even lead to charges being filed against the likes of George Soros and other provocateurs and even members of the mainstream liberal media.

Another thing to consider is that the force being used to stop this violence would come from the state level first and not the federal government and this would leave Trump out of it altogether to some great extent. Calling up federal troops to stop a riot is a very drastic step, when a local governor could do so in the interest of peace in his/her state by using that state's national guard ( Militia ).
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, April 7th, 2018 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia/Germany/British Isles
    Country
    State
    Washington Washington
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Volkisch Tribalist
    Religion
    Heathen-Armanist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Given the high concentration of dindus on my bus route and work region, I discarded the commute headphones and began to wield my jogger baton with my wits fully about me. I've already been verbally harassed by a few, it's only a matter of time until it escalates to physical violence.