Thread: Study of 13.000 Children: Non-Western Children Lack Empathy and Social Skills

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    348 Posts

Study of 13.000 Children: Non-Western Children Lack Empathy and Social Skills

Preschool children of non-Western parents are inferior to the Danish and have poorer social skills than children of Danish parents, the study of 13,000 children in Denmark

A five-year child of non-Western parents have averaged less developed empathy, are less able to cooperate and find it harder to express his feelings than a three-year child of Danish parents.

It is one of the conclusions in the report Children’s early development and learning, which is published by a research team from the University of Aarhus, University of Southern Denmark and Ramböll.

Information has spoken with three of the researchers behind the report, which agree that the results are "extremely worrying":
    "In the short term it may mean that the non-Western children are less able to actively participate in the community in the kindergarten. It can mean a lot for their well-being in day care, but research shows that it may also have long-term consequences for their learning in school. When we already three-five years of age may see such great differences between Western and non-Western children, it is extremely worrying, "said Hanne Nielsen, who is the manager at Ramboll.

Professor Dorthe Bleses from Aarhus University agrees:
    "I do not think this is surprising for the educators who work with children on a daily basis. But for many others it can be spectacular. There are marked differences in these groups of children, it is important that we are aware of when we are going forward to develop educational practice in Denmark. "

On average, the non-Western children a level of development that is lower than the one two years younger child of Danish parents. The difference between the two groups remains significantly up to femethalvtårsalderen, which is the oldest group of children included in the study. There is, according to the report no evidence to suggest that children of non-Western parents seek the Danish children’s level of competence against the school.

More...

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Its well known rhat northern Europeans are the most compliant but the fact works againzt us. Were Vikings so compliant? I doubt it.

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 03:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    No the Vikings were not compliant nor did they have to be. The minds of Europeans work differently. I would be very interested to hear your views on this article.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c...FicmFrNU0/view

Unfortunately my Windows program will not copy and paste the abstract. Maybe I should get creative and sue Bill Gates, class action, for his programs wasting out time. Just a side thought.