Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Two things that have irked me for the best of a decade and that haven't really been mentioned thus far are:

- People wearing tracksuit bottoms everywhere. Sure, they're super-comfy and I sometimes wear them at home, too. There's no reason to believe that a good pair of trousers are anywhere near over-dressed when you leave the house, though. It don't have to be silken or by Pierre Cardin, but at least wear something of description.

- Men not taking their hats off when they enter somewhere. I don't really care whether it's a really elegant hat or a baseball cap, the way I was brought up, men's headgear is taken off when you enter. Arguably it's way worse if it's actually baseball caps.

- The type of silken-look, really wide-cut, really colourful pants some of the alternative left wear. I don't care how comfy they are, it looks like you're wearing a tent with diapers underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    One which ticks me off is leggings as pants. [...] It's a sign of decadence and feminism.
    I'm not sure it even needs the 'feminist argument' here. It's such a sign of bad taste that any self-respecting man would rather leave a woman clad in such leggings at home - because that's where that type of fashion belongs. It's very irksome to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Hipsters with man-buns and wearing "lumberjack" shirts. I doubt most of them ever even held an axe or split wood.
    The worst part about this fashion isn't even the fact they've probably ever held an axe or split wood: The worst part is, they're oft so slim and effeminate they'd probably be unable to lift one if you gave it to them. It already irks me that there's men who haven't ever split wood before, I first did so when I was like three years old.

I actually like the wearing "lumberjack" type of shirts per se but someone needs to fit the description (which I do). It doesn't actually matter if you're fat or bulky, lumberjack type of shirts look idiotic on anyone under 200lbs, underfed hipsters in slim fit jeans don't match the idea .
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    The worst part about this fashion isn't even the fact they've probably ever held an axe or split wood: The worst part is, they're oft so slim and effeminate they'd probably be unable to lift one if you gave it to them. It already irks me that there's men who haven't ever split wood before, I first did so when I was like three years old.
    We could have special camps where these hipsters and taught to split wood and how to work hard.

I actually like the wearing "lumberjack" type of shirts per se but someone needs to fit the description (which I do). It doesn't actually matter if you're fat or bulky, lumberjack type of shirts look idiotic on anyone under 200lbs, underfed hipsters in slim fit jeans don't match the idea .
    I have a closet full of these shirts, I did not know they even made them in wimpy sizes.

Perhaps I could appreciate the man bun thing if it was a Suebian knot done for the right reasons to show Germanic pride.
    Last edited by SpearBrave; Thursday, August 25th, 2016 at 11:15 AM. Reason: fix quote marks
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    We could have special camps where these hipsters and taught to split wood and how to work hard.
    I like your way of thinking, but I'm wondering whether there'll be any use in this. Teaching hipsters how to actually split wood is like teaching a hyena how to gallop: Technically possible, but an effort futile.

I have a closet full of these shirts, I did not know they even made them in wimpy sizes.
    Nor did I, until I was once out in town wearing my favourite such shirt, deliberately bought in black-white-and-red colours, happily eating my burger and drinking my wheat-beer in all peace-and-quiet, commenting on the go to my friend about the football game that was being broadcast as we ate.

Suddenly this hipster boy comes up to me and says "hey, cool, we have the same shirt". You see, I sometimes like to wear a traditional German-style Scheitel, have had black-rimmed glasses since 2008, and have sported a beard for as long as I can think, and sometimes like to joke "I was a hipster before it got cool" --- that faggy-kid probably thought I was one of his kind.

I jumped and then almost died from laughter, as you can imagine.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    I like your way of thinking, but I'm wondering whether there'll be any use in this. Teaching hipsters how to actually split wood is like teaching a hyena how to gallop: Technically possible, but an effort futile.

Nor did I, until I was once out in town wearing my favourite such shirt, deliberately bought in black-white-and-red colours, happily eating my burger and drinking my wheat-beer in all peace-and-quiet, commenting on the go to my friend about the football game that was being broadcast as we ate.

Suddenly this hipster boy comes up to me and says "hey, cool, we have the same shirt". You see, I sometimes like to wear a traditional German-style Scheitel, have had black-rimmed glasses since 2008, and have sported a beard for as long as I can think, and sometimes like to joke "I was a hipster before it got cool" --- that faggy-kid probably thought I was one of his kind.

I think I'd go home, shave the beard, get a Hitler Youth haircut, and wear a shirt and tie... until these twits appropriate that look as well.

Maybe they should give the shirts away for free, but you have to do the wood-chopping thing first.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    567 Posts
    Nay, the effort would not be futile. This would keep them out of society until they learned how to behave and act like real productive people.

They sometimes use petty criminals here to pick up trash and clear brush along the highways I actually seen one of them with a man bun some time back. I'm a big fan of chain gangs for these types, it teaches them hard work while paying their debt to society.

Hm, seems I remember talking about camps for people who dye their hair some time back.

Well don't give away all your good shirts, their little fad will pass when it is no longer cool. I did not cut my mustache, I just quit putting wax in it for a short while.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    They should be killed with fire. Seriously, these types are urban dwellers with absolutely no knowledge of rural life but pose as if they come straight from the frozen forests of British Columbia... I think they can´t even distinguish a goat from a sheep.

Valkyrie...umm cough cough you would love my cycling jersey

the river was very cold almost shrived the "old boys"

this was some years ago
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 02:55 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Completely unforgivable:

PS: I love my leggings, so comfy.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 02:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Tell me what this is, if it is a fashion statement. I keep seeing cars with bullet holes in them. At first I paid no attention other than to note these were bullet holes. Today I say it again in a BMW. It had a large caliber hole in the rear hatch. Then I realized none of the hole I had seen would necessarily have hit a person or seriously damaged the vehicle. There were no hole in windows, or around the engine or on doors where the driver would have been sitting. These holes all looked carefully placed. You could even imagine taking the interior trim off and placing a five gallon plastic water bucket to absorb the bullet so it doesn't do real damage.

Is this a black or Mexican fashion statement, a gangsta thing, or do I just live in a bad neighborhood?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Ugly Fashion Trends
    Ugly Fashion Trends? Hell's bells! Where do I begin? "Fashion" since 1990 has been dead. Don't start me! Body-piercing, hate it, tattooing of young females, hate it, jeans worn by boys and young men that hang half way down their arse and look like they have shit their pants, really hate it, "whiskered" jeans, just a terrible look and lousy thing to do to denim, and on and on it goes...

Though I will say that tight-fitting leggings, "jeggings," and similar garments on nubile young females are a good look. That I will concede.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Tell me what this is, if it is a fashion statement. I keep seeing cars with bullet holes in them. At first I paid no attention other than to note these were bullet holes. Today I say it again in a BMW. It had a large caliber hole in the rear hatch. Then I realized none of the hole I had seen would necessarily have hit a person or seriously damaged the vehicle. There were no hole in windows, or around the engine or on doors where the driver would have been sitting. These holes all looked carefully placed. You could even imagine taking the interior trim off and placing a five gallon plastic water bucket to absorb the bullet so it doesn't do real damage.

Is this a black or Mexican fashion statement, a gangsta thing, or do I just live in a bad neighborhood?

oh yes the gay ass "bullet hole" stickers
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast