Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Men Are Getting Weaker - Because We’re Not Raising Men

"Young American males are losing touch with a critical element of true masculinity. If you’re the average Millennial male, your dad is stronger than you are. In fact, you may not be stronger than the average Millennial female. You’re exactly the kind of person who in generations past had your milk money confiscated every day — who got swirlied in the middle-school bathroom. The very idea of manual labor is alien to you, and even if you were asked to help, say, build a back porch, the task would exhaust you to the point of uselessness. Welcome to the new, post-masculine reality."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ity-threatened

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Standard evolution in practice

if they had done the same "test" in a working class or rural area it would so somewhat differently.
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    I don't think there's anything natural about this. The masculine ethos is being progressively eliminated on purpose. Sometimes Alex Jones has some insight to offer and I remember him talking about the manual of slave management written by some Roman, which was also followed by slaveholders in the Americas. What they would do to keep the men in line and subservient was to promote bossy mammies to run the household and give them power over the male slaves. They would do this by threatening them that if they did not keep the men in line, they would be beaten or worse.

Farmers manage animals in a similar way. They will keep one of the best males for breeding and castrate all the rest. They eliminate fights this way.

The powers that be are managing us like slaves and cattle. We are being socially engineered. No one would accept having their kids castrated, so the "elites" remove their masculinity in other ways. First, they made women "equal" by giving them the vote. This had the effect of progressively transforming society to become less masculine and more feminine. Politicians would promise to do more of the things women wanted in order to get elected, so society gradually became attuned to feminine proclivities. Before long, women were running for government office themselves, until we see this:

Ine Eriksen Søreide (Norway), Karin Enström (Sweden), Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert (Netherlands) and Ursula von der Leyen (Germany).

These are the defense ministers of four of the most Germanic countries in Europe. Since when was it the natural role of women to direct men in how to make war? Since the "elites" decided men needed to be made useless.

When you think about it, almost everything the progressive agenda has pushed has done something to feminize and disempower white males. It has been more than social; it has been chemical. BPAs have been put into plastic bottles, the linings of cans, even the food itself. Why? because it's an estrogen mimicker. And that's just one of many examples of chemical castration in the food and water supply. Now you have white so-called males berating other white males for being white males:

Aids Skrillex

They want us impotent, confused, and emasculated, and then they do their next little trick... to bring in millions of "refugees" from Africa and Arabia. The few women and children are just there for propaganda purposes, because EIGHTY PERCENT OF THESE SO-CALLED REFUGEES ARE MILITARY-AGE MEN! And because they come from Muslim countries, they have had none of the progressive demasculinazation we have in the West. White men have been castrated and replaced by foreign scum for the purposes of breeding our women. The white genocide agenda.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    yes i agree on the "social re-education" going on in the west

however i know more and more people that are moving away from heavy hard type of jobs and into office type work so that was my "angle" as such

one mountain biking friend basically stands at a desk all day and if he didnt go to the gym he would in his works....be a pussy
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Yes, I think very much men are on downward trend to becoming feminized. While true not all men are this way, but I do notice the younger ones are in real bad shape.

I'm not a fan of the modern country songs much, but I know there are several songs relating to this issue.

I'm Still a Guy - Brad Paisley

One of my favorite sayings is "surprise yourself be a man for once "

There is another disturbing trend I have noticed in men that there is something called a " man cave ". This is a place or room in the house where men hang out watch sports, drink, have all their manly type stuff. My opinion on these is very low. If you are a man than the whole damn house is yours why do you have to give in and allow yourself to be confined to one area. A man's house is his castle, he is the king everybody else is a peasant!

Funny with all these modern men or metrosexual types that a lot of women still go for the traditional masculine men. Ever notice that women who go for these type of neuters are bossy hens that real men would never be with in the first place.

Most modern women want their cake and to eat to. They want the man to work and provide, yet they want to run the show. I was recently faced with this very problem, guess what she moved out and is living with her sister. I will never yield again and change myself or become a servant.

More ranting to come later
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    You are absolutely right, Huginn ok Muninn!

This isn't necessarily a physical weakness, at least not yet, it is a mind weakness. There was a time when a woman knew that she would be protected against violence and danger, if not by her own husband at least by other male family members or neighbors, even people she had not met before or barely knew. I will have to say as well at this time that the radical feminist movement has fueled this weakening progression as well, and of course is an invention of the enemy of Western Civilization.

Anyway, the physical weakness will come next as todays youth are spending more and more time glued to "progressive" technology slowly taking away their creative spirit and critical thinking as to being a survivor in this war of white genocide. Children and the young used to spent time outside in nature figuring out how to build and create things, climbing trees, spending the night in a tent in the back yard, helping Dad grill, mow and rake the yard, changing the oil in the vehicles as well as the lawn mower, changing tires, participating in maintaining the family garden and tools. Physically they are more obese, rather than being rank und schlank and quick, their health declines at a much earlier age from the "getting old" diseases of the past decades such as HTN, DM, Hypercholesterolemia, just to name a few, as those generations before them. Today Dad sits before the TV with Pizza and other fatty foods joined by his children watching basketball and other sports rather than being out in the back yard and teaching those sports to his sons, and even his daughters. Rather than coming home to a healthy family supper meal it is much easier to stop at one of the fast food restaurants for take out or even going to a "All you care to eat" for one relative low price restaurant.

And of course I am not even addressing in detail the reason for some of the changes which have occurred. Huginn ok Muninn has brought forth some good facts on this issue.

As the spirit of the white man is being systematically broken his ability to become a survivor not only for himself but also the survival of his family and Volk is being progressively destroyed as well.

Georgia
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging the future but by the past.
    Patrick Henry

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Civilisation has made it easy for weak men to survive, or more over-civilisation that has. Modernity means even if otherwise, one is an effete scrote, with no virile quality; you can still collect wealth enough to pro-create because of the way most women are wired to seek out comfort and be provided for.