Thread: What Really Drove the Satanic Panic?

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

What Really Drove the Satanic Panic?

This paranoia was absurd in the extreme. People look back at the Satanic Panic as though it were a right wing hysteria but two reasons exist to doubt that. First, Christians knowingly worked in tandem with feminist social workers. Secondly Cook even namedrops the National Front at one point. This is a theme in the SRA panic. People like Aquino were, either in reality or Evangelical conspiracy lore, connected to fascism. Already in the 1980s cuckservatives were working with leftists to punch anyone to their right. Even with surreal accusations and insinuations.

What Really Drove the Satanic Panic?

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 19th, 2019 @ 09:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    There's a book that I'm presently reading called Lucifer's Lodge that offers the suggestion that the Satanic Panic was perhaps, in part, to cover for the actual cases of Satanic ritual abuse in Catholic parishes and schools that were just then beginning to become known by the public. This would be the late 70s to early 90s, roughly-speaking and the Protestant jokers were just a bit of a deflection; very fiew- if any- of the cases of SRA that those hysterics reported on happened to be true and innocent people actually got convicted and imprisoned.

There is at least one priest that I know of, Fr. Alfred Kunz, who was murdered; one of the things that he was investigating was child abuse in the Catholic Church. The author of Lucifer's Lodge, one William Kennedy, a distant cousin of Jack and Bobby Kennedy I believe, died under mysterious circumstances a few years after the book was published in the early 2000s.

As I've said to folks before- it doesn't matter how you regard Christianity, God, the Devil, etc. There are powerful people who do worship Lucifer and his servant Satan as gods and they are in places that are in plain sight: politics, the Vatican itself and so on, and the fact that the Satanists, when performing a Black Mass, will only make use of a consecrated host (and the cookie of the Vatican II mass won't cut it) is even more incriminating that the actual practitioners of Satanism are fallen clergymen in the Catholic Church.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 03:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    There's a book that I'm presently reading called Lucifer's Lodge that offers the suggestion that the Satanic Panic was perhaps, in part, to cover for the actual cases of Satanic ritual abuse in Catholic parishes and schools that were just then beginning to become known by the public. This would be the late 70s to early 90s, roughly-speaking and the Protestant jokers were just a bit of a deflection; very fiew- if any- of the cases of SRA that those hysterics reported on happened to be true and innocent people actually got convicted and imprisoned.

There is at least one priest that I know of, Fr. Alfred Kunz, who was murdered; one of the things that he was investigating was child abuse in the Catholic Church. The author of Lucifer's Lodge, one William Kennedy, a distant cousin of Jack and Bobby Kennedy I believe, died under mysterious circumstances a few years after the book was published in the early 2000s.

As I've said to folks before- it doesn't matter how you regard Christianity, God, the Devil, etc. There are powerful people who do worship Lucifer and his servant Satan as gods and they are in places that are in plain sight: politics, the Vatican itself and so on, and the fact that the Satanists, when performing a Black Mass, will only make use of a consecrated host (and the cookie of the Vatican II mass won't cut it) is even more incriminating that the actual practitioners of Satanism are fallen clergymen in the Catholic Church.
    The Kennedy family my have a bad Karma that they killed always. Or just sacrifice they their lives to the Truth?

Many years before it I have red an interview of the main exorcist of the Curch and he has spoken about that the satanic forces are in the Vatican too. I dont know but if we would see the last one thousand year, the Cruades, the Mongols, the Ottoman Turks, the Religious Wars, the Colonisation and massacred of the Native Peoples, the Communism, the Nazism, the Liberal Banksters, the two World War, Vietnam, Aphganistan, Iraq and now Syria, I think the satanic forces are very strong in our World.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I thought it was D&D and 80s metal... https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    People have not addressed the core of what I'm arguing. Maybe I did not explain well enough. In the 1980s Evangelicals on the "religious right" worked in tandem with secular liberal social workers and painted new religions as fascistic. Why?

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    People have not addressed the core of what I'm arguing. Maybe I did not explain well enough. In the 1980s Evangelicals on the "religious right" worked in tandem with secular liberal social workers and painted new religions as fascistic. Why?
    Big chimpin'.

I've not seen one sane, sensible reason reason why a right-minded Christian in general and a Catholic in particular should- or would- apostatize and become a (((pagan))). (((Paganism))) in its modern context smells of gefilte fish and the moth-balls in the closet of the Masonic Lodge.

The 'Religious Right' was an entirely protestant movement, btw.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    I thought it was D&D and 80s metal... https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp

Jack Chick tracts

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    The Kennedy family my have a bad Karma that they killed always. Or just sacrifice they their lives to the Truth?

Many years before it I have red an interview of the main exorcist of the Curch and he has spoken about that the satanic forces are in the Vatican too. I dont know but if we would see the last one thousand year, the Cruades, the Mongols, the Ottoman Turks, the Religious Wars, the Colonisation and massacred of the Native Peoples, the Communism, the Nazism, the Liberal Banksters, the two World War, Vietnam, Aphganistan, Iraq and now Syria, I think the satanic forces are very strong in our World.
    People who aren't deeply involved in Catholicism and yet trash on Catholicism are usually:

1) Jews (or muzzies);
    2) Apostates of the Vatican II cult;
    3) Protestants and other kinds of heretics, schismatics, i.e. the Mormons, etc.;
    4) 'neo-pagans.';
    5) Masons;
    6) 'Liberals.'

Etc. A bunch of trash in other words.