Thread: 'The Only Thing That Stops a Bad Guy with a Gun is a Good Guy with a Gun.'

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

'The Only Thing That Stops a Bad Guy with a Gun is a Good Guy with a Gun.'

Thomas Salbey, a Munich attack witness, says he would “have shot [gunman David Sonboly] in the head” if he had a gun.

The attack began at the McDonald’s by the Olympic shopping center, which Salbey could see from his fifth-floor balcony. At one point after the gunman had already opened fire, Salbey saw him running “along the glass tunnel” outside the center and threw a beer bottle at him. The bottle shattered upon hitting the tunnel, but did not harm the gunman, who then transitioned to the top of the shopping center’s parking garage.

Once the gunman was on the garage, Salbey peeked over his balcony and called him an “a**hole,” according to the Daily Mail. The two began shouting back and forth, and the gunman fired more shots. Afterward, Salbey said, “What I said to him at the time still holds true. He is a coward who killed innocent people because he was not right in the head. He disgusts me.”

Salbey also made clear that if he could have had something other than a beer bottle–specifically, if he had a gun–he would have shot the gunman. He said, “If I had a gun I would have shot him. I’d have shot him in the head.”

This goes to the heart of the argument made by NRA Senior Vice President Wayne LaPierre in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. LaPierre said, “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

AWR Hawkins is the Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...f-i-had-a-gun/

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    614 Posts
    Yes, we have had shootings here in America, but notice they always pick target areas where either guns are banned or the people there are less likely to have a gun. You would never see a mass shooting at a Toby Keith or Hank Williams Jr concert.

Another case in point on this is the RNC convention this year. Most of the Trump political rallies there has been violence started by the left, not so the case at the national convention. The convention was held in Ohio a state where open and concealed carry is legal.

In America the states with the strictest gun laws also have the highest violent crime rates. This is no chance, people that commit violent acts prefer targets that don't shoot back.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.