Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are We Ever Going to Hit Them Back?

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Married
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are We Ever Going to Hit Them Back?

So, here's a question I keep asking myself. With all the violence coming from the extreme left and hitting patriotic demonstrations, are we ever going to hit them back and should we even?

With PEGIDA people started to take their concerns about Islamization and unregulated immigration to the streets, making use of their democratic right to demonstrate. From the beginning these demonstrations were opposed by the establishment and more and more were faced with viloent counter-demonstrations.

Last Saturday this was taken to new heights when a demonstration of the Identitarian movement was assaulted by far-left counter-demonstrators. This resulted in multiple injured Identitarians - one had to undergo emergency head surgery after taking a hit with a stone the size of a fist.
    Police finally engaged the left attackers using pepper spray and arrested several of them.
    Now the media in Austria is trying to shape the story as if the evil right demonstrators are to blame for essentially being there and speaking their minds.

The Identitarian movement is now going to sue the media about this but calls their followers to remain peaceful.

My question is, do you think that is the right way to go or should they start to fight back when being attacked?

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    If they fight back, the media will surely use it against them. So fighting back at this moment is not an option. The point is to show the people that the left is the violent enemy, and if you resort to violence this cannot be done. So, you go out and take one for the team.
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    We should always take the higher ground.

Use the fact that they are violent ones to combat them. Start and use our media sources( flyers. internet, and word of month ) to tell the common person the truth about their violence. We need to win hearts and minds to our side, not have street fights.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Married
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I hear you but I have my doubts whether this strategy is going to work out since the media is working against us and is refusing to tell the truth about the violent actions of the leftists.

Today I read an article in a newspaper focusing on patriotic news. The article described a situation of increasing violence used against members of (right wing) student fraternities, in broad daylight, against the members wearing their traditional hats and even their family members accompanying them.
    Do you think the mainstream media are going to report about this? :thumb down

Showing the people that the far left is resorting to violence may be the right thing to do and it's definitely the favored strategy of the vast majority of patriots. The democrat inside of me tells me, the majority is probably right.
    I just find it hard to accept that you could win a fight by refusing to fight...

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    When we fight back, it shouldn't be against a bunch of brainwashed, low IQ street commies.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quite simply unless there is a huge paradigm shift, the country splits into to at the highest echelons of money and power and you can happily get a few tank divisions in the streets, you can forget about it.

Last Online
    Friday, June 22nd, 2018 @ 10:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Lowland Scots, Pennsylvania German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Washington Washington
    Married
    Occupation
    Pixels
    Politics
    Public Lands Libertarian
    Religion
    Gnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    Quite simply unless there is a huge paradigm shift, the country splits into to at the highest echelons of money and power and you can happily get a few tank divisions in the streets, you can forget about it.
    Never going to happen...

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 03:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Correct me if I am wrong. Right now you are telling your politicians and media and each other that you really don't like these immigrants and they should do something about that. Am I right? How's that workin' for you?

First, no meaningful change ever came from going along to get along, from the center. Change starts at the extremes and later becomes mainstream. It really does not matter now what people say, introduce them to your most extreme position. Mine would be: these miserable, shiftless, turds should be deported at their own expense along with the horses they rode in on.

Second, nobody listens to you when you are begging. Humans are motivated by a lot of things. Love, loyalty, duty, friendship, their word, etc. All those account for about 5% of human behavior. But what motivates 95% of the people all of the time is fear. Fear or being put in an uncomfortable position to the point they are squirming and have to get out of that situation.

Let me give you some examples. Gandhi stated with love and peace and non-violence but really didn't get anywhere until the threatened the British in India economically. The civil rights movement in the US did get violent, I don't care what they teach you about Martin Luther King, I was alive then and he was a communist, white woman chasing piece of shit who make the US government extremely uncomfortable. South African Apartheid caused the world to boycott S.A. until they caved in in spite of the fact that Nelson Mandella led this movement. Mandella, was an admitted communist and admitted terrorist. Weimar Republic: am I wrong or was not Munich and Berlin under communist rule at that time? Communists were attacking people and rioting in the streets. Who put them down, the Nazis. How did they do it, by armed force.

Unless you are willing to confront the opposition in the streets and to tell your government you will continue to do so, no matter what they say or do and no matter what the media says or does, you will fail. End of story. On the other hand if you do confront the opposition and tell them you will continue to do so--on principle--win or lose, sooner or later you will attract like minded people and in this case like minded people are certainly in the millions.

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Let me give you some examples. Gandhi stated with love and peace and non-violence but really didn't get anywhere until the threatened the British in India economically. The civil rights movement in the US did get violent, I don't care what they teach you about Martin Luther King, I was alive then and he was a communist, white woman chasing piece of shit who make the US government extremely uncomfortable. South African Apartheid caused the world to boycott S.A. until they caved in in spite of the fact that Nelson Mandella led this movement. Mandella, was an admitted communist and admitted terrorist. Weimar Republic: am I wrong or was not Munich and Berlin under communist rule at that time? Communists were attacking people and rioting in the streets. Who put them down, the Nazis. How did they do it, by armed force.

It's 2016, not 1932... You can't just walk out on the street and go brownshirt. You'd do more damage than good. The system is tailored so that it can effectively combat such behavior.
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irminson View Post
    I hear you but I have my doubts whether this strategy is going to work out since the media is working against us and is refusing to tell the truth about the violent actions of the leftists.
    In today's world we have the ability to create our own media, to hell with the existing mainstream jewish owned media. We have the internet and our own printers, plus our own voices to tell the truth. Even on a micro level this can work. I can't count how many people over the years I have convinced to seek the truth about the jew before and during WWII. Once they open their eyes they realized it was impossible that 6 million jews were killed. Another example I use to get people thinking is I ask them if the jew makes up only 1.6% of our population here in America, why does every politician bend over backwards to kiss jew ass? It gets them thinking as to who is behind our decline.

Another example is I have been working on is for us to be more self reliant, I have used this board and several others to start people thinking about growing their own food and living more free. This was something I learned as a teen and perhaps even younger. Now it is very mainstream in middle class America to grow and preserve their own food. I used blogs, web radio and even spoke at churches. No I'm not responsible for this silent movement, I have however helped it along every chance I get. My main goal is get people off the dependency of the corrupt governments and get them thinking for themselves.

We need to open the common European man/woman to the truth, they have been brainwashed to stay away from violent acts. We have to lead by example of not going down the path of violence on a street level. We have to use good common sense and truth to get these people to save themselves. Truth is a powerful weapon and can incite people once their eyes are open.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast