Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Germany: Woman Who Wore "University of Auschwitz" T-Shirt Faces 5 Years in Prison

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    461 Posts

Exclamation Germany: Woman Who Wore "University of Auschwitz" T-Shirt Faces 5 Years in Prison

A patriotic woman in Germany faces 5 years in prison for "inciting hatred" after she was filmed at an anti-Islam rally wearing a politically incorrect T-shirt.

The woman, who has not been named under German privacy laws, was filmed at a demonstration last October wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the words “University Auschwitz, est. 1941”. Under a silhouette of one of the working camp’s most distinctive buildings, the T-shirt listed possible courses of study as “genetics, racial science, Final Solution”.

The woman was filmed wearing the T-shirt at a rally in Cologne last October, when she gave an interview to a camera crew from Germany’s Vice magazine.

Asked by the interviewer what the T-shirt meant, she replied: “Good question. That was my husband...I have no idea.”

A man who appeared to be the woman’s husband was also filmed.

They were taking part in a rally organised by a group calling itself Hooligans against Salafism, or HoGeSa, which claimed to be against the rise of hardline Salafist Islam in Germany.

The group, which predated the much more successful Pegida movement, was more openly allied to the far-Right, and there were violent clashes with police at the Cologne demonstration.

Under Germany’s Volksverhetzung law, inciting hatred against sections of the population or assaulting people’s human dignity is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Although the incident took place several months ago, police only began searching for the couple last week, but said they were able to identify them within 24 hours, after receiving information from around 30 members of the public.

A police spokesman said it was now up to prosecutors whether to charge the couple.
    http://whiteresister.com/index.php/1...ears-in-prison

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 03:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Another example: how can you complain about the world of your own making unless you are actively opposing this?

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 03:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    No, my response really wasn't good enough.

What ever happened to the German men I knew in my youth? Big, muscular, bad-ass men around whom you had to be careful with what you said lest it be interpreted as an insult and you found yourself in a fist fight?

Where are they now?

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Married
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

What ever happened to the German men I knew in my youth? Big, muscular, bad-ass men around whom you had to be careful with what you said lest it be interpreted as an insult and you found yourself in a fist fight?

Where are they now?
    That is a question I keep asking myself. How can the people that call themselves Germans these days stem from the Germans they show us on TV-documentaries about WW2?

I'm afraid the answer to that question (where are all the real German men) is: most of them died in the war and what was left was thoroughly reeducated to become today's Germans. Disgusting.

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Where are they now?
    Softened up with shoahed brains and feminism in the schools?!
    I'd guess a lot of people are also drugged in Germany, not necessarily with street-drugs, but with psycho-pharmaceutical stuff like Ritalin or Transquilizers.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Where are they now?
    Some of them are in the police, some of them are in the army. But as soon as they "out" themselves, they are out of service. And then their life is destroyed. Mortgage can not be paid off anymore, wives would file for divorce, etc.

A few weeks ago, there was an incident. German special police (SWAT) got order to search the house of a man who had a lot of shotguns and much ammunition. When they tried to break his door, he fired 15 shots, killed one police and wounded more. When the SWAT shot back, he gave up. He was arrested, but except for the one pistol he had used, the weapons were not found in his house. He had been warned from within the police. A few days later, one member of the SWAT killed himself, for "unknown" reasons.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Shadow's comments are typical for people who want German men to accept and affirm their own destruction. They usually start leering after German women five minutes later. My advice to German men is not to listen to Americans under any circumstance and to place their focus on acquiring the technical skills to do necessary things instead. That is the best way to restore our fame.

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    Shadow's comments are typical for people who want German men to accept and affirm their own destruction. They usually start leering after German women five minutes later. My advice to German men is not to listen to Americans under any circumstance and to place their focus on acquiring the technical skills to do necessary things instead. That is the best way to restore our fame.
    I doubt the German's deficit is with technical skills. It's the shortcomings in the cultural field that keep Germany in Zombie mode. The irony is that the excellence in technical fields helped to sustain this situation for decades. People living in relative wealth commonly don't challenge the present order or ideology in masses.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    The nationalist spectrum does not have the necessary skills and resources nor the skills to acquire these resources. At any rate, we are not in the business of selling cars to foreigners, so our skill set has to be rather different from what others are accustomed to.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 08:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian, German
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Opposition expressed by a few individuals doesn't do much, opposition needs to either be expressed in large groups, or through politicians who represent the opinion of those groups and create political agendas to further their interests. As long as the politicians accept that situation, random people dissatisfied with the laws don't have much effect on society. On the contrary, the reverse is true: social pressure has an effect on them, so they see themselves forced to keep those opinions to themselves...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast