@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    352 Posts

Visiting One Of Norway’s Problem Areas, Where Norwegians Are A Minority

Peter Imanuelsen investigated whether no-go zones exist in Norway. Therefore he travelled to the country’s capital, Oslo, and visited a problem area called Grønland. Check his interesting documentary or read his story below.

As many people know by now, the situation in some Swedish suburbs is becoming increasingly worse with many labelling them as no-go zones.

Neighbouring Norway doesn’t have problems in the same scale, but some areas in the eastern area of the capital Oslo has now gotten a reputation for more and more resembling Swedish conditions.

So I decided to head there myself to check out on the ground what it really is like.

As soon as I enter the area of Grønland in eastern Oslo, I feel unease. I notice the staring eyes behind my back, and I quickly realize that they are watchers from the gangs in the area.

I continue to film, but always watching behind my back. I could feel the tension in the air, and I wasn’t sure if I was going to get jumped.

The eastern side of Oslo, where Grønland is located, is known to be the worst problem areas in the whole of Norway. The organisation Human Rights Service reports on a internal note written by an experienced police officer that has patrolled the streets of Grønland regularly, and it’s terrifying stuff.

The “religious morality police” that operate in Grønland tell the police officers that dogs are unclean and shouldn’t be in their area

The police officer writes among other things that the police get spat on and shouted at in Arabic. Often groups of people will come at them with clenched fists shouting Allahu Akbar, and they get comments like “police have no power here, we rule this area” and even threats of decapitation and raping families of the police.

The police officer goes on to say that especially female officers experience problems in Grønland. Many refuse to recognise female officers, and they get sexually harassed. They often get comments like “shut up when a man talks, police whore” and other rape threats.

There has been numerous reports of female officers that have been surrounded by groups of young men, and then groped and sexually harassed.

Even the police dogs aren’t exempt from the abuse. The “religious morality police” that operate in Grønland tell the police officers that dogs are unclean and shouldn’t be in their area. The religious police (Sharia Patrol) demands the real police with dogs to leave!

Ethnic Norwegians are a clear minority in this part of Oslo. I walked past several Mosques and since it was Friday, it was time for the Friday Prayers. People started flocking to the building. As I stood outside one of the Mosques, I could hear the Friday Prayers echoing through the loudspeakers.

It was not actually the Islamic call to prayer that you I heard, this was the actual prayer itself coming from inside the building. They pray over the loudspeakers and they left the windows and doors open, so that everyone in the near vicinity could hear the religious service

The police chief, Hans Sverre Sjøvold comments that the problems they have in these areas consist of “new citizens” and he think there shouldn’t be too many living in the big cities.

Much of the problems with crime that we see in Grønland come from criminal gangs. There are over 100 of them in Oslo now, and the situation is starting to remind of Sweden, but not on the same scale.

From what I experienced, Grønland is very much a problem area, but not a no-go zone yet like some parts of Sweden.

So to summarise, the situation in Norway is not as bad as in Sweden, but it is clearly not good, and is a negative development over the last years. If Norway doesn’t get control of the situation, my guess is that we will get Swedish conditions even in Norway in the next 10-15 years.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/06/vi...re-a-minority/

Last Online
    Saturday, June 8th, 2019 @ 12:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    The “religious morality police” that operate in Grønland tell the police officers that dogs are unclean and shouldn’t be in their area

The police officer writes among other things that the police get spat on and shouted at in Arabic. Often groups of people will come at them with clenched fists shouting Allahu Akbar, and they get comments like “police have no power here, we rule this area” and even threats of decapitation and raping families of the police.

The police officer goes on to say that especially female officers experience problems in Grønland. Many refuse to recognise female officers, and they get sexually harassed. They often get comments like “shut up when a man talks, police whore” and other rape threats.
    Instituting their own police and disrespecting the official police is the premodern sign that they have taken over that territory. Without legitimacy of course, but if Norway (or any other country) tolerates behavior like this, they will get more problems over time. It won't simply walk away. You got to expel the occupants and retake that territory.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345