Friday, May 20th, 2016 @ 03:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did Anyone Notice That...

...during the Eurovision Song Festival (no I did not watch this with great enthousiasm) the spokesperson for Iceland was a mulatto dude?

Now, I don't want to be rude, and on a personal level he might be a great guy, but I deplore the deterioration of the European and in particular Nordic phenotype.

I presume that this sentiment will have a resonance here (i.e. that most people agree with me); is that so? What do you all think?

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2018 @ 07:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Is it just me, or are a higher percentage of "colored people" mulattoes in western Europe, as compared to the United States? I watch a lot of English and European football, and I've noticed that a lot of the "black" players look to be half white. Going purely on my own anecdotal evidence, it seems that a higher proportion of American "blacks" are more than half black. If this is true, perhaps it's due to the more entrenched history of segregation, both de facto and de jure, in the U.S.

Another thought: if you were to introduce a small enough amount of blacks into a white country and have them intermarry with the whites, the black phenotype would effectively be "bred out" after several generations. Would that be preferable to a permanent fifth column of minorities in that country?

Last Online
    Friday, May 20th, 2016 @ 03:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonCeorl View Post
    Is it just me, or are a higher percentage of "colored people" mulattoes in western Europe, as compared to the United States? I watch a lot of English and European football, and I've noticed that a lot of the "black" players look to be half white. Going purely on my own anecdotal evidence, it seems that a higher proportion of American "blacks" are more than half black. If this is true, perhaps it's due to the more entrenched history of segregation, both de facto and de jure, in the U.S.
    I do think that we see much more miscegenation here (and this was affirmed by an American acquaintance, a person with no strong opinion on the matter so a fairly neutral observer). It is even the case that I now often see mixed-race individuals, talking flawless Dutch, in what used to be the white flight areas; apparently the offspring of a native and an exotic parent.

Another thought: if you were to introduce a small enough amount of blacks into a white country and have them intermarry with the whites, the black phenotype would effectively be "bred out" after several generations. Would that be preferable to a permanent fifth column of minorities in that country?
    A 'permanent' fifth column would imply that not only their presence, but also their status as a minority (and as fifth column) would be permanent i.e. not threaten the majority. That would almost be a blessing, as such a presence would be an effective argument against universalist follies!

More in general, I'm not sure what I prefer: the integrating immigrants and their mixed offspring, or the non-integrating immigrants and their culture pushing out our culture... The one moment I can be relieved when I hear a mixed race (or fully non-white) individual take a firm position against islam and islamization, while at the other I do think the entire polarization caused by the islamic minorities is a welcome development as it makes my naive countrymen and -women realize that their world view, in which people of all creeds and colors happily live together, is false.

It depends on the numbers though. I really don't have much of a problem with an incidental case of miscegenation, but if this trend continues, it is not black phenotype that will be "bred out", but the europid phenotypes.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 09:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I didn't watch it. I stopped watching the eurovision altogether after that bearded, transsexual abomination from the middle east "Conchita Wurst" won it a couple of years ago.

I still think he/she/it was one of the most physically repulsive beings I have ever laid eyes on. It was the combination of the effeminacy and the beard that made me almost want to throw up.

After THAT won the eurovision the competition held zero relevance to me what so ever. I just can't stomach it.

Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 01:31 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Is it just me, or are a higher percentage of "colored people" mulattoes in western Europe, as compared to the United States?
    That's not the case for Sweden (yet), I very rarely see mulattos anywhere. I do however see negroes, everyday, and these aren't the American type negroes. These are imported straight from Somalia, Gambia, Eritrea and so on.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God View Post
    I didn't watch it. I stopped watching the eurovision altogether after that bearded, transsexual abomination from the middle east "Conchita Wurst" won it a couple of years ago.
    I'm surprised you didn't stop watching in 1998 then, when a Jewish tranny won the competition for Israel.

Conchita Wurst's name is actually Tom Neuwirth, and although he is very swarthy, there appear to be no pointers to him either being adopted OR of foreign descent, here's a picture with its parents:

The much funnier part about it is this: Back in 2012, when no one knew the artist, a colleague and I were asked to bodyguard Conchita Wurst and his/her/its equally gay manager, so that's perhaps worth something for the CV.

After winning the ESC people kept asking me whether there was 'something left dangling'? How, by the hairy arse of Loki, should I know? We were asked to offer personal security, not to do a crotch feel.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't stop watching in 1998 then, when a Jewish tranny won the competition for Israel.
    That one did not have a beard though. Conchita Wurst's intentional blurring of lines creeps people out. Ugh.

Wurst is used to provoke people's sensibilities, this is quite on purpose by the people behind Eurovision. LGBT stuff only got really out of line in the past ten years or so and the bearded freak is its ambassador.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 09:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Was that Ru Paul? Transvestites are not the same thing as transsexuals. Ru Paul was clearly putting on an act. He wasn't attempting to maintain the fiction that he actually was a woman. Conchita Wurst is a horse of a different colour.

Transsexuals like Wurst on the other hand are engaging in a sort of group delusion whereby they actually believe they are women and have even managed to drag a good part of the western world into that delusion right along with them.

If you are not willing to go along with it, and believe as they do, you are labeled a trans-phobe. If you are bold enough to state that you'd just as soon not have sex with Bruce Jenner you'd be classed a transphobe as well!

Conchita Wurst's name is actually Tom Neuwirth, and although he is very swarthy, there appear to be no pointers to him either being adopted OR of foreign descent, here's a picture with its parents:
    I find that hard to believe, he looks like a total A-rab. If you ask me his mother knows something she's not letting on...

The much funnier part about it is this: Back in 2012, when no one knew the artist, a colleague and I were asked to bodyguard Conchita Wurst and his/her/its equally gay manager, so that's perhaps worth something for the CV.
    Well now Sigurd , aren't you the high flyer? Bodyguard to the stars no less.. Tell me did "Conchita" at any point try to spark a romance by fluttering those impressive fake eyelashes in your direction? Perhaps with a thought to playing Whitney Houston to your Kevin Costner, eh, eh?

That would have been something. "The Bodyguard" re-imagined for the noughties. Except this time the "female" lead is packing a pistol of her own... You'd surely have the material for a tempestuous West End musical there and no mistake.
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God View Post
    Was that Ru Paul? Transvestites are not the same thing as transsexuals.
    Funnily enough, it's the other way around. The Israeli entry for 1998 identified as a 'Trans woman' whilst Wurst is a travesty act by the gay man Tom Neuwirth, who privately identifies as the gay man Tom Neuwirth and created C. Wurst as an 'artsy character to highlight the problems encountered by the LGBT community'.

Not like it makes a difference to me, I find both things - travesty/transvestitism and transsexuality a pretty wretched thing and truly telling of our times.

Well now Sigurd , aren't you the high flyer?
    It's all less impressive than it sounds like. Back when "it" became second-placed in some casting show, back in 2012, there was an autograph hour at a mall where I worked at the time as a mall cop. Because people had said on Facebook they'd "throw pies or sth on that faggot", security measures were upped and two of the central team - this would be my colleague and I - were set aside to look specifically after the artists and got assistant workers in to do the other positions.

And no, the artist did not hit on me. We had to do a similar thing a little later for that half-Chinese guy in Lederhosen doing dialect rap, BTW.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)